dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
37 minutes ago, mmadd636 said:

Scan date: 12/6

Week 10 starts tomorrow.

Same date :) Last week called about 2 or 3 times and first representative said I can write special e-mail asking to expedite. While generally you need very good reason I've written them anyway just telling my case was 9 months reviewed by USCIS and just asked to take this into account as I'm already 1 year in different reviews. Theis answer was "your expedite request is now reviewed".

The other rep told he'll try to do something, like sending some e-mail but he can not guarantee. While he said no warranties seems he tried to do something, don't know what. It was Friday morning.

Will call tomorrow again as I can't check through CEAC.

What I think.. You and me and others with same dates now have some small chance for March interview but if they won't give us CC this week I think March will be closed for us :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well something must surely have happened at the NVC! When I look at the spreadsheet from last year that @grad_student created,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLgqeV5tr9zHOSY5IqtYn3RURVO3C0iMBGVwUviVruk/edit#gid=0

in this thread:

Then pretty much all of the cases are in and out through NVC in just over four weeks. We are all in here at least 10 weeks, and they can't even explain it?! Yes, I've also gotten the "sorry it is taking unusually long" from the reps on the phone (and I don't envy their job) but as you keep pointing out @bcking at least admit what is going on and give us some more realistic and transparent information (and maybe we'd stop calling all the time).

I'm going nuts here, checking ceac website far too many times a day, and calling far too many times a week... :-(

/S

-- IR1 for Wife and Son 11/28 Scan date - 1/11 Flagged for Supervisor - 1/18 "Sent to review team"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 2/4/2017 at 4:09 PM, Kcaoagas said:

Aloha TokyoHNL..hoping to get CC soon NVC stage is frustrating?

6 hours ago, mianusama said:

Aloha TokyoHNL..hoping to get CC soon NVC stage is frustrating?

Cc Feb 6th

Second scan date December 8th

Good luck everyone

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline
On February 3, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Fegyamfi85 said:

Scan date November 15th, supervisor review January 9th, till date no 3n/a or CC email. What is going on with NVC. I call also four times a week supervisor called back twice but they still not doing anything. I went to my congresswoman and still no update. Please I need an advice, what should I do next, I'm currently waiting for another supervisor call back.

we are in the same boat scan date Nov 18 and still no cc. i'm going crazy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

YES ! YES !!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Just got the Interview letter (P4)  via email  - March 14th at the US embassy in Japan - CC on 2/3.  Scan date was 11/28 (my third)

TKYHNL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
46 minutes ago, TokyoHNL said:

YES ! YES !!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Just got the Interview letter (P4)  via email  - March 14th at the US embassy in Japan - CC on 2/3.  Scan date was 11/28 (my third)

TKYHNL

Congratulations that was fast??

Filed: IR-5 Country: Sweden
Timeline

My I-130 was approved jan.18. NVC says they still did not receive petition (this is for IR 5). It there even any reason to call NVC again this week? It takes another week to "open" up for ds 261 anyways, it seems from what I read on this site. Any experiences with when you got a positive answer about when NVC could confirm they received the case and when you could start filling out 261 or paying any fees?

Filed: Timeline

Today rep told me that I need to wait 6 weeks from supervisor review... so 12 weeks total, thats crazy :/

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Just now, Renegade said:

Today rep told me that I need to wait 6 weeks from supervisor review... so 12 weeks total, thats crazy :/

That is their standard party line. I'm at 10 weeks 1 day so far. I've now started asking what happens when we get to 12 and they really don't want to answer that question. They avoid it like the plague.

Scan Date: 11/28

Sup Rev: 1/10

Review Department: 1/12

Called again today. Finally got someone to actually give me a specific date for the review department. Said my file was pulled on the 12th. Still waiting to be reviewed though (Just 1 page!).

The person today did say that there is only "one department that reviews files". I asked "For a region? Or one in all of the NVC?" and she said only 1. So there goes my theory about different departments moving at different speeds. I asked how people can be finished before other people (Some people with December scan dates finishing already, while many of us in November continue to wait) and that was another question she avoided like the plague. She couldn't answer it.

Filed: Timeline
8 minutes ago, bcking said:

That is their standard party line. I'm at 10 weeks 1 day so far. I've now started asking what happens when we get to 12 and they really don't want to answer that question. They avoid it like the plague.

Scan Date: 11/28

Sup Rev: 1/10

Review Department: 1/12

Called again today. Finally got someone to actually give me a specific date for the review department. Said my file was pulled on the 12th. Still waiting to be reviewed though (Just 1 page!).

The person today did say that there is only "one department that reviews files". I asked "For a region? Or one in all of the NVC?" and she said only 1. So there goes my theory about different departments moving at different speeds. I asked how people can be finished before other people (Some people with December scan dates finishing already, while many of us in November continue to wait) and that was another question she avoided like the plague. She couldn't answer it.

We got the exact supervisor and review dep dates! My scan date is 29th...

Hope this hell will be over soon :(

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am very frustrated with the NVC followups. Its been 11 weeks and I received checklist (birth certificate from incorrect authority) last week. I called and talked to supervisor and she verified that those checklist documents were from correct authority after we both went over to the referred website. Still I didn't wanted to fall on my part for 2 other missing document which I sent them initially. So today I called to see if they received those document. Now they are saying it will take 6 weeks to review those documents. I requested supervisor have a look. The supervisor I talked today claimed that I did not talk to supervisor last week to verify the checklist document. I gave her the name but she said there is no one with that name. What a joke, I was told she is supervisor and today's supervisor says there is no record of that name.

Now it will take abother 6 weeks to review those documents. Very frustrating. 

Has anyone got checklist for birth certificate?

Edited by Suntap

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.