2,192 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

How many of the feb filers are still waiting for EAD?

K-1:
06/08/2016: I-129F Sent

06/16/2016: Check cashed

08/23/2016: Approval

09/09/2016: At the Stockholm Embassy

09/28/2016: Embassy received completed medical

09/29/2016: Interview date, APPROVAL 

10/14/2016: Visa ISSUED

10/17/2016: Visa received

AOS
12/22/2016: I-485, I-131, I-765 Sent

01/10/2017: Check cashed

02/03/2017: Biometrics completed

04/17/2017: Your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

01/20/2018: I-485 Interview letter received

02/01/2018: I-485 Interview, APPROVAL 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, s + j said:

I'm on day 118

application received Feb. 2

RFIE letter feb. 27

response to RFIE received by USCIS on April 18

Edited by laci1806
Forgot to add a date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, VividDreamer said:

EAD updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me" today :)

Congrats to muffin17 on the successful interview! How exciting!

Same, our time lines are very similar! :) 

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their EAD to be approved. I'm sure everyone on here are wishing you well.

2 hours ago, s + j said:

Me...day 97.

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, mjnadres said:

So got this today.. Then interview on Tuesday.. Thank God this is almost over..

@mjnadrescongratulations and please edit your post and cover where your MSC number appeared. good luck.

Edited by atuegwu

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

@mjnadrescongratulations and please edit your post and cover where your MSC number appeared. good luck.

Not quite sure how to do that 😅

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

We have an update 

after 2 days of our EAD tracking changed to card is being produced, the status changed to card was mailed to me. Hopefully will get it by Monday or Tuesday.

good luck everyone 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline
4 hours ago, s + j said:

We got the NOA for the EAD in the mail on May 20. It was dated as approved on May 16.  However we have not yet received the actual card yet and therefore cannot move forward with getting a SSN or job or DL.  I called USCIS and the Tier 2 officer said that it should have been sent out by now and he has no explanation as to why it has not and apologized.  He put in a service request and said we should hear something in a week or two.  

No green card news or interview date yet but my husband passed his driving test and has a drivers license good while his EAD is valid so that was exciting today. Now we just have to pay for renewals as he gets his various green cards. Anyone else got their drivers license recently? 

1 hour ago, Scienceteacher15 said:

No green card news or interview date yet but my husband passed his driving test and has a drivers license good while his EAD is valid so that was exciting today. Now we just have to pay for renewals as he gets his various green cards. Anyone else got their drivers license recently? 

yup. I got mine in Illinois state on the basis of EAD. valid for one year.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Scienceteacher15 said:

Very nice. I just recently for my drivers "permit" in the mail as well. New York doesn't let me get a real drivers license without starting from zero so I've been doing that. I also already scheduled my road test but there wasn't anything available until the end of July. A little ridiculous but it's alright, at least I can drive wherever and whenever I want even without having a full license. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.