2,192 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 hours ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

The notification is not from USCIS, it is from USPS. You need to be signed up for the My USPS service, then you'll get this kind of notification for all incoming shipments.

Thank you very much. I did. And mines also shows it ll be delivered tomorrow.

11 hours ago, raini7 said:

You should get approved at the same time. I and my 6 year son get approved at the same time of EAD and AP. Hold on there u ll hear good news very soon. Wish you good luck :)

Awesome. Thank you.  My expedite request just says "completed" but is written on my status history only, not on my son's case. Anyway, I hope that "completed" means good news.. LOL

20 hours ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

Sweet, my card is in the mail as well - it will be delivered on Saturday which will mean 5 days from production start to card in hand.

usps.jpg

Quick question - how long between the USCIS "card was mailed" status update to the point where you could track it via the MyUSPS package dashboard?

Thanks, 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
9 minutes ago, sv3tka said:

Quick question - how long between the USCIS "card was mailed" status update to the point where you could track it via the MyUSPS package dashboard?

Thanks, 

I got the USCIS update at 6 pm and the USPS shipment notification the following day around noon time.

18 minutes ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

I got the USCIS update at 6 pm and the USPS shipment notification the following day around noon time.

Ah, I see. Thank you very much! I received my "Mailed" notification today around 9 AM and no USPS tracking information yet. Was just curious. 

Anyone who can tell me how long it takes until my EAD is in the mail?

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Becci391 said:

Anyone who can tell me how long it takes until my EAD is in the mail?

It ll take almost a week. My status changed to "new card is being produced"  on june 2.

On June 7 it changed to "Card was mailed to me". I got  i-797 of my EAD and AP approved  in the mail on June 8 and tomorrow my EAD and AP is coming in mail.

1 minute ago, raini7 said:

It ll take almost a week. My status changed to "new card is being produced"  on june 2.

On June 7 it changed to "Card was mailed to me". I got  i-797 of my EAD and AP approved  in the mail on June 8 and tomorrow my EAD and AP is coming in mail.

Thanks for the information.

I'll expect my EAD/AP in the mail some time by the end of next week.

Status changed to "New card is being produced" yesterday.

ROC Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Becci391 said:

Thanks for the information.

I'll expect my EAD/AP in the mail some time by the end of next week.

Status changed to "New card is being produced" yesterday.

I received an approval notice on May 22, dated May 16, indicating approval of EAD and AP.  I STILL have not received the card.  I called USCIS last week Monday and they said they have no explanation and that I should receive a notice in the mail within a week or two.  Monday is coming up quickly, 2 weeks since that phone call and STILL nothing.  I don't understand.  

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Becci391, @Gingerspike, @sv3tka, @NorthByNorthwest, @Kratos12, @mjnadres and other folks that got a positive update this week, I gladly congratulate you immensely and pray for more positive update on our members here in coming days.

Remember be kind to one another, be calm, be strong and positive. God is on our side.

Have an awesome weekend. Cheers!!!

10 hours ago, jnicolel said:

I received an approval notice on May 22, dated May 16, indicating approval of EAD and AP.  I STILL have not received the card.  I called USCIS last week Monday and they said they have no explanation and that I should receive a notice in the mail within a week or two.  Monday is coming up quickly, 2 weeks since that phone call and STILL nothing.  I don't understand.  

Ugh...that's not good.

I hope that the card didn't get lost in the mail...that would be horrible.

ROC Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, j217 said:

Am I the only February filer left without EAD:jest: I am going crazy.

Nope. My NOA1 is Feb. 2. Although I did get RFIE which was received April 18. I'm getting so depressed waiting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.