2,192 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oh my god I just received the notification that the green card is being produced!!!! We skipped the interview ,I am so happy ! No more headaches for at least two years !! Good luck to everyone waiting, stay strong !

ROC

04/27/19 - Application sent (I-751)

04/29/19 - Application arrived at USCIS (TX P.O. Box)

05/06/19 - Received NOA1 and extension letter in the mail (dated as received on 04/30 and emitted on 05/03)

07/12/19 - Changed Address with USCIS (IN to CA)

10/16/19 - Biometrics Appointment

03/09/20 - Case Transferred to NBC

03/25/20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

03/15/21 - Infopass Appointmet to get I-551 stamp

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N400 + I751) 

NATURALIZATION

09/29/20 - Filed application online (N-400)

10/05/20 - Received physical copy of NOA1

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N-400 + I-751)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Pandova said:

Oh my god I just received the notification that the green card is being produced!!!! We skipped the interview ,I am so happy ! No more headaches for at least two years !! Good luck to everyone waiting, stay strong !

Hey!! Congratulations!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, atuegwu said:

@Becci391, @Gingerspike, @sv3tka, @NorthByNorthwest, @Kratos12, @mjnadres and other folks that got a positive update this week, I gladly congratulate you immensely and pray for more positive update on our members here in coming days.

Remember be kind to one another, be calm, be strong and positive. God is on our side.

Have an awesome weekend. Cheers!!!

Thank you so much. Everything is now falling into place slowly but surely. Hopefully my EAD will arrive today by mail. Have a blessed weekend too!

Current timeline:

July 2019 - filed I-751

August 2020 - filed N400

Sept. 2020 - i-751 status "Case Was Transferred to a New Office". Transferred to NBC.

April 12, 2021 - N400 interview in LA passed (with a pending i-751)

May 20, 2021 - I-751 status changed to Approved and N400 status changed to Oath Will Be Scheduled. 🤩

May 21, 2021 - received a call and email from USCIS Los Angeles with my NOA with my oath schedule.

May 28, 2021 - oath taking schedule in USCIS DTLA office. 😍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pandova said:

Wow, congratulations and good for you! 

Current timeline:

July 2019 - filed I-751

August 2020 - filed N400

Sept. 2020 - i-751 status "Case Was Transferred to a New Office". Transferred to NBC.

April 12, 2021 - N400 interview in LA passed (with a pending i-751)

May 20, 2021 - I-751 status changed to Approved and N400 status changed to Oath Will Be Scheduled. 🤩

May 21, 2021 - received a call and email from USCIS Los Angeles with my NOA with my oath schedule.

May 28, 2021 - oath taking schedule in USCIS DTLA office. 😍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

EAD approval notice received yesterday 06/09/2017, EAD card received by me today- 06/10/2017 at 12 noon.

Edited by ymv

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
11 hours ago, laci1806 said:

Nope. My NOA1 is Feb. 2. Although I did get RFIE which was received April 18. I'm getting so depressed waiting. 

Same situation. Did you get status change after received? My RFIE was received 3/28 but still nothing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Momo11 said:

Same situation. Did you get status change after received? My RFIE was received 3/28 but still nothing. 

Well, my status changed for my green card to say the response was received but it didn't change for EAD. That status still says application received Feb. 2

Edited by laci1806
Wasn't finished writing my post and accidentally hit submit

Timeline

How can I find the posts about expediting the EAD based on work offer? I googled it but only found really old posts . I want to know if it's a bad idea to claim financial hardship because as the spouse and sponsor I'm supposed to make enough to support my husband. And I also want to know if the letter needs to have a start date. We got a job offer letter yesterday but it just said they want to hire my husband and nothing about a start date . Anyone have any info on this? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, laci1806 said:

How can I find the posts about expediting the EAD based on work offer? I googled it but only found really old posts . I want to know if it's a bad idea to claim financial hardship because as the spouse and sponsor I'm supposed to make enough to support my husband. And I also want to know if the letter needs to have a start date. We got a job offer letter yesterday but it just said they want to hire my husband and nothing about a start date . Anyone have any info on this? 

Don't expedite based on financial hardship, expedite based on financial loss to an individual. If he can't accept the job because he's unable to work, obviously he'll be missing out on wages, benefits and any other perks the job offers. 

I can't tell you for sure but I assume they'll want a start date on the letter. Mine had a start date, mentioned my salary and listed all the benefits I'll be eligible for. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

Don't expedite based on financial hardship, expedite based on financial loss to an individual. If he can't accept the job because he's unable to work, obviously he'll be missing out on wages, benefits and any other perks the job offers. 

I can't tell you for sure but I assume they'll want a start date on the letter. Mine had a start date, mentioned my salary and listed all the benefits I'll be eligible for. 

My husband will make minimum my husband will start at minimum wage as a landscaping laborer and he won't receive any benefits. Will that be enough for them to expedite? Also when I call to expedite do I just ask to speak to a tier 2 officer?

Received NOA2 Approval Notice for EAD and AP in the mail :)

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Becci391 said:

Received NOA2 Approval Notice for EAD and AP in the mail :)

Congrats! you'll probably receive your card tomorrow 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.