dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
9 hours ago, tcullen11 said:

Apologies if this question has already been asked. I have my interview in Abu Dhabi Embassy on March 1st. My wife's employer has just released her 2016 W-2 form. I filed the I-864 last year with 2015 information. Do I need to fill in a new I-864 or just bring the new W-2? He income has only slightly changed (Increased).

Agree with @Qabtawi.  I would also take your wife's new W2 to the interview in case the question comes up.  And ensure the I-864 that you take has ALL pages including the signature page.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Hi guys,

does anyone know how long it take for NVC to send package to Consulate? 

I think it depends on the consulate and your interview date.  Did you check this website: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

If it says "At NVC" your file hasn't left yet for the consulate.  If it says "In Transit", it's on the way there and if it says "Ready" it's at the consulate.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

I think it depends on the consulate and your interview date.  Did you check this website: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

If it says "At NVC" your file hasn't left yet for the consulate.  If it says "In Transit", it's on the way there and if it says "Ready" it's at the consulate.

I already checked the website. That's why I'm asking what the estimate is. 

Timeline

I think it really depends on the consulate and the interview date.  I received an interview date on February 2 and the status this last Friday showed "In Transit" and the status today showed "Ready".  I called NVC early last week and asked this question and they said that they were about to send it out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

I already checked the website. That's why I'm asking what the estimate is. 

After case complete, the package is only sent to COnsulate after and Interview has been scheduled.

Interview timelines depend solely on country, respective consulate and current workload/backlog. Some folks get interview scheduled days after Case complete. Others after months.

I suggest that you complete the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHwBZnKrwdVasgF5Zx8x7kwXCxdGdztnwlHLkmVD7KDBHvw/viewform?fbzx=-6944098631574897967

Once you complete it, dwheels76 will add you to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Then after, you can filter to your specific country and consulate for approximate timelines based on other folks data.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/02/2017 at 2:27 AM, Agnes-IR5 said:

Interview is march 14th but ceac status is still "at NVC". I don't want to get medical before NVC sends docs to USEM. Hope they send it this coming week so I could get the medical done.

I"ll suggest you go ahead with the medical anyway it has 6 months validity. I am not sure how hard it is to schedule medical from Saint Lukes and if result will be forwarded that quick in time for interview. March 14 is just a month away. God bless your case!

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kojo & Yaa said:

After case complete, the package is only sent to COnsulate after and Interview has been scheduled.

Interview timelines depend solely on country, respective consulate and current workload/backlog. Some folks get interview scheduled days after Case complete. Others after months.

I suggest that you complete the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHwBZnKrwdVasgF5Zx8x7kwXCxdGdztnwlHLkmVD7KDBHvw/viewform?fbzx=-6944098631574897967

Once you complete it, dwheels76 will add you to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Then after, you can filter to your specific country and consulate for approximate timelines based on other folks data.

That is not my question. I have already added my case to the timeline since September. Dweehls76 knows that. I have also completed my timeline, if you checked, you'll see my timeline information . My only question is, if anyone knows how long it takes for NVC to ship package to Consulate. I'm not asking for an interview date on Visa Journey.

2 minutes ago, Jorcruzina said:

Hey everyone. My case is now complete as of Feb 10th and i am wondering if i could still be able to get a March interview? 

It all depends on your embassy, but you definitely could. My case was completed December 13 and I got a January interview. Keep hopes up. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, jrigual said:

It all depends on your embassy, but you definitely could. My case was completed December 13 and I got a January interview. Keep hopes up. Good luck!

Thanks! Unfortunately NVC is closed today, so i could not get a hold of a Rep. How long did it took them to schedule your interview after your case was complete?

Just now, Jorcruzina said:

Thanks! Unfortunately NVC is closed today, so i could not get a hold of a Rep. How long did it took them to schedule your interview after your case was complete?

About 2-3 days. But that solely depends on the embassy. The embassy where my husband was interviewed was in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, jrigual said:

About 2-3 days. But that solely depends on the embassy. The embassy where my husband was interviewed was in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Thanks for the info. I don't think germany is that busy on US visa's :D everyone wants to stay here. Let's hope i hear from them soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

That is not my question. I have already added my case to the timeline since September. Dweehls76 knows that. I have also completed my timeline, if you checked, you'll see my timeline information . My only question is, if anyone knows how long it takes for NVC to ship package to Consulate. I'm not asking for an interview date on Visa Journey.

Great to know you already did all that.

If my understanding is correct, then I answered your question already. IT DEPENDS.... packages are forwarded to Consulate after interviews are scheduled. If your interview is scheduled 2 days after Case Complete, it'll likely be sent within 2-3 days. If it takes 3 months after case complete to get an interview date, it'll take that much time before package is forwarded. I hope this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.