Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Congrats Andr0s, your journey is almost over!

I just filed in August. At the biometrics appointment in Aurora, I asked the officer about the processing time in Denver. He told me 5 to 6 months. 

It does not seem that way from what I read here in this forum.. 

Also my estimated completion time on myUSCIS was September 2018 originally and now it is October 2018!

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 9/9/2017 at 6:15 PM, Andr0s said:

Hi everyone,

sorry for silence - this ordeal has been stressful beyond belief for me, so dealing with it took priority. 

The good news is, I received my Oath scheduling letter on 09/05, with my Oath ceremony being scheduled for 09/19 - so all the crazy stuff seems to be finally behind me. 

I hope everyone else's cases are proceeding smoothly.

Congratulations! Really happy for you!

So far no progress on my case...hopefully this month I will hear something, I asked the senator's office inquire about my case too.

Relax, this is not a race.

Can you share your timeline. I'm a January filer, inline for interview since 03/20. Just need to know other inlines so I can expect which month to hope for Denver office.

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum. I am a February filler. I have been in line for interview since April 17. I had an infopass but they told me to just wait.  Would any January or February fillers share their experiences? That would be helpful 

Timeline

well, only december filers got their interviews scheduled in july/august so far. there is nothing to share from january filers as far as i know. the only experience we have so far is waiting.
Go back a few pages and you will find the timelines there.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Sonone said:

Oh man, this is probably going to hit the 1 yr mark. It's so slow

unfortunately Denver office has become one of the slowest, if not the slowest field office (well maybe dallas is the slowest).....

Timeline
14 hours ago, jenafid said:

Any word from the Senator's office?

Not so far....I thought I should give them some time to work on it, although I am pretty sure that the USCIS will come back and say it is still "within processing times".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.