Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, vvg said:

Hi Folks

This is my first post in this forum . I am a december 2017 paper filer . I have my interview scheduled in centennial office on this thursday (16th) at 12 PM and my wife's appointment is this friday at 12 PM . My GC was employment based and applied for Citizenship after 5 years. Looking forward for the interview..

Good luck with your interview! 😊

Timeline
7 hours ago, love_my_wife said:

Well won't you be grumpy if you are in a low paying job and that demands being alert all the time without any relaxation ! Again, argument will be nobody forced them to be in that job but that is that!

You must have done that job because it sounds like i offended you with my comment. And they do relax, when there's no people waiting to come through the security they are sitting, talking and laughing. The moment somebody comes in they put on their serious face. Again not here to offend anybody or start an argument over a security guys face 😊

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guinea
Timeline
23 minutes ago, aquamariny said:

Thank you! Waiting is the worst part, but it will go by fast.

Extremely true! Mine is in about than a week. I've been counting the days by the hour!

Citizenship Journey:

(Month 1)-   N-400 sent: 12/20/17

(Month 2)-   Fingerprints: 01/11/18

(Month 8)-   Interview: 07/30/18

(Month 9)-   Oath Ceremony: 08/23/18

Officially a U.S. Citizen!

2 hours ago, IceQueen said:

You must have done that job because it sounds like i offended you with my comment. And they do relax, when there's no people waiting to come through the security they are sitting, talking and laughing. The moment somebody comes in they put on their serious face. Again not here to offend anybody or start an argument over a security guys face 😊

Agree. You can be professional and polite at the same time.

I had my appointment today at 10am and it went very well. Lasted about 30 minutes and my status is now in line for oath ceremony. I had a pending I 751 too (removal of conditions) My spouse had to travel for work and wasn’t with me but that wasn’t an issue. They asked the usual citizenship questions and after completing that they asked for proof of bonafide marriage (taxes, insurance,mortgage,bank etc ). They told me that I was approved and should hear from them about a date in a few weeks. My status changed online immediately to in line for oath. Glad to be almost done with the process. 

Edited by Beedenver

Timeline
7 hours ago, Beedenver said:

I had my appointment today at 10am and it went very well. Lasted about 30 minutes and my status is now in line for oath ceremony. I had a pending I 751 too (removal of conditions) My spouse had to travel for work and wasn’t with me but that wasn’t an issue. They asked the usual citizenship questions and after completing that they asked for proof of bonafide marriage (taxes, insurance,mortgage,bank etc ). They told me that I was approved and should hear from them about a date in a few weeks. My status changed online immediately to in line for oath. Glad to be almost done with the process. 

Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi there! New poster here. Anyone know if the Denver office is still 12 months out on applications? My estimated processing time on my online profile is 17 months. I filed on July 9th, 2018, this means I might have to wait until November 2019! Has the processing time picked up at the Denver office? Any help is appreciated!

15 minutes ago, karyzan said:

Hi there! New poster here. Anyone know if the Denver office is still 12 months out on applications? My estimated processing time on my online profile is 17 months. I filed on July 9th, 2018, this means I might have to wait until November 2019! Has the processing time picked up at the Denver office? Any help is appreciated!

I don't think those are accurate. Mine before says 12 months as well but I was naturalized less than 5 months from the date of submission.

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

23 hours ago, Beedenver said:

Congratulations!

02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......

On 8/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, IceQueen said:

My oath ceremony notice was mailed out yesterday too

Congratulations @IceQueen

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jebee said:

I don't think those are accurate. Mine before says 12 months as well but I was naturalized less than 5 months from the date of submission.

Did you file it under the 3 year or 5 year term? also did you file I751 as well or just the N400? I filed online for N400 application, hope the online process will make it faster...

Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 12:55 PM, IceQueen said:

Little update from me, I just received my letter and my ceremony will be this Thursday on the 16th 😊

hi there! did you file online or paper? I filed online in July 2018, hoping it would be faster, thank you!

4 minutes ago, karyzan said:

Did you file it under the 3 year or 5 year term? also did you file I751 as well or just the N400? I filed online for N400 application, hope the online process will make it faster...

I filed under 3 year. Yes, I had a pending I-751 application during my N400 (paper filed).

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jebee said:

I filed under 3 year. Yes, I had a pending I-751 application during my N400 (paper filed).

I sure hope I'm as lucky as you.... did your spouse have to go with you to your interview? My husband travels a lot, so I'm not sure if he will make the interview when the time comes, but I'm also only filing for the N400, although it is based on the 3yr marriage condition.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.