Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The day is finally here, I got my N400 interview notice in the mail (online notification August 2nd that it was scheduled). I filed on paper last August (Priority date August 14 2017). The interview is set for September 6th. My I751 was joined with my N400 when I filed the N400, but isn't mentioned in the interview notice. Am I correct to assume I should be bringing my spouse and all I751 stuff to the interview, as they'll do both at once? And even if they have a same day oath again by then, I assume a 12:30 pm interview is too late to make that?

Thanks

Edited by thunder11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
4 hours ago, BigEZ said:

Well, just wanted to share with you guys about what I learned on my infopass (which was basically useless).

- I interviewed on July 25th and they did a concurrent I-751/N-400. They approved my citizenship and said I should see an update in 2 days and oath letter within 2 weeks.

- It's been almost 2 weeks and nothing has happened with my case, so I went in to see if anything was wrong.

- The infopass officer was really nice but proceeded to tell me that even though they approved my N-400 on my interview date, they technically cannot schedule my oath until my I-751 is "processed".

- He said they have 90 days to respond to me and I can't really do anything about it until then.

Super frustrating especially because my interviewing officer was very reassuring said that she would get all my stuff updated and get me an oath within 2 weeks. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything to happen on time with USCIS.

Sorry to hear that you've to wait again, hopefully they will hurry up and don't stretch it to 3 months

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, thunder11 said:

The day is finally here, I got my N400 interview notice in the mail (online notification August 2nd that it was scheduled). I filed on paper last August (Priority date August 14 2017). The interview is set for September 6th. My I751 was joined with my N400 when I filed the N400, but isn't mentioned in the interview notice. Am I correct to assume I should be bringing my spouse and all I751 stuff to the interview, as they'll do both at once? And even if they have a same day oath again by then, I assume a 12:30 pm interview is too late to make that?

Thanks

I had my N-400 interview (no mention of I-751 on notice) two weeks ago, and the first thing they asked me when they called my name was "Did you bring your spouse with you?" So I would definitely take your spouse because if your ROC is pending, good chance they'll do it together.

As far as I know, they don't do same day oath anymore. You could get lucky by then, but I wouldn't count on it. Also with the ROC pending, be prepared to wait a bit for an oath, at least that's been my case.

Timeline

Update: I had my interview today, everything was super quick and only lasted about 10 min. I passed and my IO said that they will send me an oath notice in 2-6weeks. And it will be sent 2 weeks before the actual oath ceremony.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aquamariny said:

Got my email oath notification. Don't know the date yet. Ironically my car was demolished and probably totalled during hail yesterday, So if the oath is soon - I don't know if I can make it there haha.

Nice keep us updated! Did you go to the zoo yrsterday? That hail there was crazy

Timeline
17 minutes ago, aquamariny said:

Got my email oath notification. Don't know the date yet. Ironically my car was demolished and probably totalled during hail yesterday, So if the oath is soon - I don't know if I can make it there haha.

You my friend are very lucky! Still waiting on mine unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, IceQueen said:

Update: I had my interview today, everything was super quick and only lasted about 10 min. I passed and my IO said that they will send me an oath notice in 2-6weeks. And it will be sent 2 weeks before the actual oath ceremony.

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Did you have a pending I-751? Did you ask them about same day oath?

26 minutes ago, IceQueen said:

Congratulations! I was not in the zoo, but not too far from there. So sick of this crazy weather.

24 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Did you have a pending I-751? Did you ask them about same day oath?

I only had N-400, maybe that's why it's faster for me. Waited for my I-751 for 1.5 years though.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Thank you! No I don't even know what is I-751 🤔 I had only n-400. I didn't ask about the same day oath, because he right away told me that they'll send a notice. I should've asked tho, just to see if he had more information about why they don't do the same they oath anymore.

Timeline
1 hour ago, IceQueen said:

Thank you! No I don't even know what is I-751 🤔 I had only n-400. I didn't ask about the same day oath, because he right away told me that they'll send a notice. I should've asked tho, just to see if he had more information about why they don't do the same they oath anymore.

I-751 is the remove of conditions on the 2 year green card. Be happy that you don't have to worry about that! :) 

Has anyone been having issues with info pass log in? Have been trying to get in to manage my info pass appointment or reschedule my appointment. What is the PIN number? Is it the number underneath your appointment number? Or where can I find it? I called customer service but no one seems to know what’s going on there as always. Pls yall

need help. I just need to figure out what the PIN number is.. have tried everything including my phone number, the number underneath the confirmation number, my A number, date of birth, I entered the confirmation number without the dashes, still didn’t work. Just need help figuring it out cos the info pass appointment is  coming up and I wanna change I Before time. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Immi33 said:

Has anyone been having issues with info pass log in? Have been trying to get in to manage my info pass appointment or reschedule my appointment. What is the PIN number? Is it the number underneath your appointment number? Or where can I find it? I called customer service but no one seems to know what’s going on there as always. Pls yall

need help. I just need to figure out what the PIN number is.. have tried everything including my phone number, the number underneath the confirmation number, my A number, date of birth, I entered the confirmation number without the dashes, still didn’t work. Just need help figuring it out cos the info pass appointment is  coming up and I wanna change I Before time. 

Your Pin is on appointment confirmation, if you saved it... I made screen shot of Pin because they warned I'll see it only one time

Edited by Jerry and Elena

event.png

Timeline
17 hours ago, Immi33 said:

The pin is unique to your appointment and you need to take a screenshot or print out of it. I don't think there's any way to access it otherwise. Sorry!

Hi all,

Just an update. I had my interview on Monday 08/06/2018 and I just received email notice an hour ago saying my oath ceremony has been scheduled and Mail sent out.

Glad I’m almost getting done with this after over a year. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.