Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
13 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

image.png.9a29611d053ac15cbddfe56586206c32.png

Has anyone seen this notification after an interview? 

- I had my interviewed scheduled notification on June 19th.

- I had my actual interview on July 25th

- Today, I got this email saying they are still reviewing my case

Has this happened to any other N-400 filers here? Thanks in advance!

No my status changed to "In line for oath" 30 minutes after I left the building.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, coloradoman said:

No my status changed to "In line for oath" 30 minutes after I left the building.

Thanks for the info.

After doing some googling, I think it's because I had opted in for case inactivity notifications on the my uscis account. The weird thing is I have not received this notification in the past, so thought it was odd to receive it now.

Timeline
50 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

image.png.9a29611d053ac15cbddfe56586206c32.png

Has anyone seen this notification after an interview? 

- I had my interviewed scheduled notification on June 19th.

- I had my actual interview on July 25th

- Today, I got this email saying they are still reviewing my case

Has this happened to any other N-400 filers here? Thanks in advance!

I did my oath same day after my interview and my status is still Your interview was scheduled but of course I don't care about it no more :)

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Tdiep said:

I did my oath same day after my interview and my status is still Your interview was scheduled but of course I don't care about it no more :)

Yup, I know a lot of folks got that. Some of us weren't as lucky :( I'm at least glad they approved me on the same day, but the wait for the oath letter is brutal!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Yup, I know a lot of folks got that. Some of us weren't as lucky :( I'm at least glad they approved me on the same day, but the wait for the oath letter is brutal!

I waited it almost a year for the interview but yeah I was very lucky at the end of this brutal process. Good luck 

Hello Denver filers. First time posting, got a few concerns and wanting some personal experience and advice from y’all.. I’m still waiting for an interview. Filed online November 2017 for N-400 and November 2016 for I-751 as well. I’m still playing the waiting game, Haven’t heard anything. First question, where are they at with the N-400 processing right now? Any November online filers received any interview notification? Secondly, which is my most important question, I’m in the middle of changing jobs ATM and I’m worried since my green card expired 2017 and my one year extension has expired that I might run into issues with my new job. I live 5-6 hours away from centennial and I don’t wanna drive all the way down there to get a stamp if I don’t necessarily need it. I don’t have any travel plans anytime soon. My social security card was updated when I got my green card, so it has no writing on it. Has anyone changed jobs recently during this process? And if yes? Were you asked to show your green card? Or prove status? And also My drivers license doesn’t expire until 2021. Thanks for your time y’all 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Immi33 said:

Hello Denver filers. First time posting, got a few concerns and wanting some personal experience and advice from y’all.. I’m still waiting for an interview. Filed online November 2017 for N-400 and November 2016 for I-751 as well. I’m still playing the waiting game, Haven’t heard anything. First question, where are they at with the N-400 processing right now? Any November online filers received any interview notification? Secondly, which is my most important question, I’m in the middle of changing jobs ATM and I’m worried since my green card expired 2017 and my one year extension has expired that I might run into issues with my new job. I live 5-6 hours away from centennial and I don’t wanna drive all the way down there to get a stamp if I don’t necessarily need it. I don’t have any travel plans anytime soon. My social security card was updated when I got my green card, so it has no writing on it. Has anyone changed jobs recently during this process? And if yes? Were you asked to show your green card? Or prove status? And also My drivers license doesn’t expire until 2021. Thanks for your time y’all 

Here are my thoughts:

- I just had my interview a week ago and I filed July 14th 2017. I do know that a lot of online filers are moving faster, so hard to know how that compares to paper filers. 

- If the I-751 is beyond processing time for the center it's at, I would do an inquiry to see if they'll push anything through.

- I would highly recommend getting a stamp in your passport. This is something that my employer checked when I was between jobs during the processing of the I-751. That is your legal status until your ROC or N-400 get approved and you get the respective docs. 

Timeline

Any Denver interviews from last week receive an update yet? It will be 1 week tomorrow since my interview where I was approved, and I still have no updates :( 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 7/20/2018 at 11:47 AM, yrc said:

Congrats! I filed on the same day as you....my status has been in line for scheduling interview since 9 Sept 2017.  So hopefully, I will hear soon.

Thanks and congrats on getting your interview date! GL!

My interview will be on the 7th of aug. I'm getting nervous already 😃 

Timeline

BigEZ - congrats on passing your interview, hopefully you'll get your oath letter soon.

I'm hoping for the same day oath, because I'll be traveling in the end of the month and I really don't want to reschedule my oath ceremony.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, IceQueen said:

BigEZ - congrats on passing your interview, hopefully you'll get your oath letter soon.

I'm hoping for the same day oath, because I'll be traveling in the end of the month and I really don't want to reschedule my oath ceremony.

Congrats on the interview date! It was pretty easy overall and you can go read my detailed experience a couple of pages back.

From what I heard, they're not doing same day oath....so I'd keep that in mind going into it.

21 hours ago, IceQueen said:

I had my interview on Tuesday  and was told that they don't do same day oath anymore. Both paper and online filers. Maybe it will change by the time you'll have yours.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, aquamariny said:

I had my interview on Tuesday  and was told that they don't do same day oath anymore. Both paper and online filers. Maybe it will change by the time you'll have yours.

How was the interview? Did they give you an approval? Did they say anything about when you might get an Oath ceremony? I interviewed on July 25th and got approved, but still no updates on the status. 

1 hour ago, BigEZ said:

How was the interview? Did they give you an approval? Did they say anything about when you might get an Oath ceremony? I interviewed on July 25th and got approved, but still no updates on the status. 

It went well. Officer was very nice, just asked me all the test questions, and those 50 yes/no questions. Didn't ask for any paperwork at all, even know after reading this forum I brought everything😁. I got the "Congratulations" checked and the said that in 2-3 weeks or so I'll get my oath scheduled. I was hoping for the same day oath, but no luck there.

Later at night, at 4 am my status changed to "Your application was approved, wait for the oath" and I haven't heard anything after that.

Edited by aquamariny
was in a hurry

Timeline

Question to everyone who filed based on 3 year rule. In the interview letter it said I've to bring a proof that we were married at least 3 years when I filed. How can I prove that? Isn't us being still married proof enough?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.