Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, yrc said:

Congrats! I filed on the same day as you....my status has been in line for scheduling interview since 9 Sept 2017.  So hopefully, I will hear soon.

You should be getting it anytime! I do know that the Denver office has slowed down again (at least as per the online processing times), so maybe it might be longer than expected. 

Are you concurrent ROC filer?

Timeline
2 hours ago, BigEZ said:

You should be getting it anytime! I do know that the Denver office has slowed down again (at least as per the online processing times), so maybe it might be longer than expected. 

Keeping fingers crossed.  It’s holding up committing to a few work trips to Europe. I don’t know what ROC means.  I filed while they were still processing my application for replacing my Green Card which was expiring in March 2017. They took a full year to process it.  I applied under 5 year rule. Got the GC in 1993.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, yrc said:

Keeping fingers crossed.  It’s holding up committing to a few work trips to Europe. I don’t know what ROC means.  I filed while they were still processing my application for replacing my Green Card which was expiring in March 2017. They took a full year to process it.  I applied under 5 year rule. Got the GC in 1993.  

ROC = Removal of Conditions on Green Card.

Hopefully you'll hear soon! I'm July 14th priority date and my interview is on the 25th of this month. So I would guess that you'll have an interview in late August/early September. Good luck!

On 7/20/2018 at 7:43 PM, BigEZ said:

Hopefully you'll hear soon! I'm July 14th priority date and my interview is on the 25th of this month. So I would guess that you'll have an interview in late August/early September. Good luck!

Keep us posted on how your interview goes BigEz . My I-751 is also pending and I have my interview in August and want to know what to expect. Goodluck mate!

Timeline
On 7/20/2018 at 7:43 PM, BigEZ said:

Good luck with your interview on the 25th!  I have finally had a chance to read all messages in this thread and on other forums and the only thing that can be said with certainty about USCIS is that they do not process cases in the order they are received.  Good luck and hope that it all works out for you.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Beedenver said:

Keep us posted on how your interview goes BigEz . My I-751 is also pending and I have my interview in August and want to know what to expect. Goodluck mate!

Will do! This community has been really valuable to me, so I will definitely be updating with my experience! :) My interview is on Wednesday morning, so stay tuned!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Will do! This community has been really valuable to me, so I will definitely be updating with my experience! :) My interview is on Wednesday morning, so stay tuned!

Good luck for the big day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, BigEZ said:

Hi! I going to apply for citizenship next couple weeks and now you make me think how better to do it online or on paper ? And I'm  still waiting on my ROC to be done. Thanks!

event.png

Timeline

never mind!) just found out on this thread that better to apply on paper, at least you will no need to wait for ceremony and you can get it at same day with interview

event.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jerry and Elena said:

never mind!) just found out on this thread that better to apply on paper, at least you will no need to wait for ceremony and you can get it at same day with interview

I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer. Here is the info I have gathered based on reading VJ:

- Online filers get to their interview quicker. Some people have reported as little as 3 months from the date of application to their N-400 interview

- Paper filers are the only ones who get access to same day oath....BUT most paper filers have had to wait the traditional processing times like 13-16 months from application.

- There has been a mixed bag of data points with this, but generally speaking, people have proffered to apply for their N-400 as soon as they become eligible, even if their ROC is pending (this is also what I did).

Don't know if that helps make your decision, but if I was in your position, based on what I know now, I would apply online asap.

Timeline
3 hours ago, BigEZ said:

I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer. Here is the info I have gathered based on reading VJ:

- Online filers get to their interview quicker. Some people have reported as little as 3 months from the date of application to their N-400 interview

- Paper filers are the only ones who get access to same day oath....BUT most paper filers have had to wait the traditional processing times like 13-16 months from application.

- There has been a mixed bag of data points with this, but generally speaking, people have proffered to apply for their N-400 as soon as they become eligible, even if their ROC is pending (this is also what I did).

Don't know if that helps make your decision, but if I was in your position, based on what I know now, I would apply online asap.

Thank you so much for so detailed answer! One more little question: did you mean Denver applicants or this about N-400 applicants in general?

event.png

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jerry and Elena said:

Thank you so much for so detailed answer! One more little question: did you mean Denver applicants or this about N-400 applicants in general?

That's a mixture of info I've read on this thread and other N-400 threads. I would jump into some of the "N-400 June 2018 Filers" etc. threads to see what other people have been doing as of late.

Regardless, things have been moving slow as of late, so I wouldn't hold my breath :D 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

That's a mixture of info I've read on this thread and other N-400 threads. I would jump into some of the "N-400 June 2018 Filers" etc. threads to see what other people have been doing as of late.

Regardless, things have been moving slow as of late, so I wouldn't hold my breath :D 

I put myself in waiting mode, will awake next spring:D 

event.png

12 minutes ago, gcindia2012 said:

Today, my case status is updated to Oath scheduled. 

Congratulations!!!

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

03/30/2018- Passport book received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.