Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

In case it helps anyone with their planning: only paper filers in Denver will be offered same-day oath. For online filers, the system does not allow for that (yet). That’s what I was told at my interview today. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
50 minutes ago, coloradoman said:

In case it helps anyone with their planning: only paper filers in Denver will be offered same-day oath. For online filers, the system does not allow for that (yet). That’s what I was told at my interview today. 

This is really helpful to know! Thanks so much! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/26/2018 at 2:02 PM, mmttnn said:

Hi all,

I have just found this site and reading on everyone's experience here seems Denver is so sluggish. My priority date is 07/27/2017. Anyone know or have an idea where they are in processing? I have trips in August, September and December. The first two are local but my fear is USCIS might schedule interviews on these dates/months (that's if I'll even be lucky enough to be scheduled) Thing is these are already booked flights. Question is if anyone knows, how long would a reschedule take? I am just trying to be ready for more delays.

Thanks in advance.

I'm a 7/14 filer and I got my notification for interview scheduled on June 19th, and my physical notice on June 25th. My interview was scheduled for July 25th at 7:30 am.

So if things continue at that pace, you should expect yours in a week or two at the latest. Good luck!!

21 hours ago, coloradoman said:

This is very helpful!! I have a 7:30 am interview on a Wednesday, and I'm hoping that I can get the same day oath.

Timeline

Anybody have any experiences they can share about getting expedited passport at the Colorado passport agency in Aurora? Do you need to truly show proof of life or death situation to get same day? I'll likely have a trip within a week of my oath, so trying to figure out if I'll have any issues getting same day or next day passport.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, BigEZ said:

I'm a 7/14 filer and I got my notification for interview scheduled on June 19th, and my physical notice on June 25th. My interview was scheduled for July 25th at 7:30 am.

So if things continue at that pace, you should expect yours in a week or two at the latest. Good luck!!

This is very helpful!! I have a 7:30 am interview on a Wednesday, and I'm hoping that I can get the same day oath.

Cool. Thank you for the info.

I just found this information just in case you are like me wondering why the long wait and delayed processing as well as actions to take and how to, to help if processing is past your receipt date.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/DHS Annual Report 2018.pdf

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, BigEZ said:

Hey BigEZ,

You were right. I got an email informing me about my interview being scheduled.

Timeline
6 hours ago, mmttnn said:

Hey BigEZ,

You were right. I got an email informing me about my interview being scheduled.

Congrats! That's very exciting. When is your interview? And can you remind me if you're also a pending I-751?

Good Luck to you all. June 2017 filer - Today I got my interview done and received "recommended for approval", and now time to wait for Oath Letter. I asked about  the same day oath and said they are not doing it at this time. Hopefully they resume same day oath soon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Great news from me 😊 I filed 10th of August and today I saw my status had changed. On the 3rd of July they scheduled my interview! *doing a happy dance* Waiting for my interview letter now. I can't believe this day has arrived 😃😃

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, BigEZ said:

Congrats! That's very exciting. When is your interview? And can you remind me if you're also a pending I-751?

No. Mine is not based on marriage but 5 year DVL.

Hi everyone 

Does anyone has information about oath ceremonial scheduling event at Denver federal district court? I looked at the court web site and there is not much info. I am still waiting for my oath letter but wonder about the schedules. Thanks in advance. 

Timeline

Anybody here have recent interviews? I'm worried about them saying that they are no longer doing same day oath ceremonies :( 

I have my interview on July 25th and travel on August 25th....really can't afford to wait to have oath 1 month later. If anyone can share recent experiences, it would be much appreciated!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.