Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Looks like I should have filed online too. I applied on paper in early August 2017, was done with my biometrics 1 month later and have been sitting here and waiting ever since. Looks like my papers are collecting dust somewhere 😃

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Looks like I should have filed online too. I applied on paper in early August 2017, was done with my biometrics 1 month later and have been sitting here and waiting ever since. Looks like my papers are collecting dust somewhere 😃

Similar story. Filed in July 2017 and have been sitting in line for interview since August 2017. Very frustrating. I wish we had more data points from other Denver filers on here.

I'm hoping that the processing times are on the lower end (i.e. 12.5 months), so I should hear something soon.

13 hours ago, Beedenver said:

Yes. I filed online 

Thank you. Please post the update of your status when you will receive some news from USCIS

On 5/23/2018 at 11:19 AM, KateDenver said:

What is the current REAL processing time for Denver?

I filed N-400 online yesterday and it showed 16 months wait time.

i heard that it is not so accurate, was wondering how long it will take...

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
16 hours ago, Jebee said:

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

Hey Jebee did you see my post? My interview was scheduled very quickly as well. Interview time is 9:50. What time was yours? I know that you didn't have a same-day oath.

1 hour ago, coloradoman said:

Hey Jebee did you see my post? My interview was scheduled very quickly as well. Interview time is 9:50. What time was yours? I know that you didn't have a same-day oath.

Hello, so sorry been busy and still on my vacation. Mine was 7:30am. 

On 5/23/2018 at 8:32 PM, coloradoman said:

Filed online in early February, just received email / text that my interview has been scheduled, I’m guessing some time in late June. Pretty much exactly 3 months between biometrics and interview notice. 

Congratulations and good luck!!! When is the lucky date? :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jebee said:

Congratulations and good luck!!! When is the lucky date? :)

June 27. Thinking about pushing it back though because I haven’t received permission from Germany yet to retain my German citizenship. Or go to the interview but not take the oath just yet. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Hey'all. I'm a mid-may '17 filer. just letting you'all know that I did my interview yesterday 05/24 and had my oath today Friday 05/25.  Interview was pretty smooth, 20 min and candidates were referred for oath today. So today there were 38 candidates from 21 countries. Arrived 12:30 pm, the ceremony went from 1 - 2 pm, by 2:30 I took my first drink as US citizen. Will be around this group briefly to answer questions before leaving. Wish all a smooth passage into the citizenship

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 9:30 PM, KateDenver said:

Thank you. Please post the update of your status when you will receive some news from USCIS

I haven't heard anything  yet,  but I just noticed their processing inquiry date jumped from November 2016 last week to March 2017. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Well looks like they updated processing times for the Denver office! And the website shows March as current processing, but hopefully it's closer to June!

Processing time for Application for Naturalization (N-400) at Denver CO

Estimated time range
Months

to

Months

How we process cases

This time range is how long it is taking your office to process your case from the date we received it. We generally process cases in the order we receive them, and we will update this page around the 15th of each month. Please note that times may change without prior notice.

We have posted a Case Inquiry Date in the table below to show when you can inquire about your case. If your receipt date is before the Case Inquiry Date, you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online.

1. Estimated time range
    Form type
    Case inquiry date
  2. 12.5 Months to 15 Months
    Application for Naturalization
    March 22, 2017

Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, Tdiep said:

I just got my interview appointment letter. My interview is scheduled on June 13th at 12:30 PM. It means I won't be getting same day oath as I wish. 

I will have to travel on June 20th and stay out of the US for a month. I'll ask them to schedule my oath in August if possible. 

Good luck for tomorrow's interview. I am in a similar situation, so please let me (us) know if they can accommodate you and schedule your oath out for August. Thanks.

Edited by coloradoman

Timeline
44 minutes ago, coloradoman said:

Good luck for tomorrow's interview. I am in a similar situation, so please let me (us) know if they can accommodate you and schedule your oath out for August. Thanks.

Thanks and sure I will let you know bro. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I finally got the notification for the interview. 10 months from filing to interview. Here are the details:

- Filed online on 9/10/17

- Did a walk-in biometrics on 9/22/17, case status was updated.

- Case status did not change at all after that, I was never put in line for interview.

- Date of email notification: 6/7/18

- Date notification arrived in the mail: 6/11/18

- Date of interview: 7/11/18

AOS Timeline coming from a K-1 Visa:

08/28/2013 - Sent AOS+AP+EAD

08/30/2013 - Delivered to USCIS Chicago

09/05/2013 - Received Email and Text for NOA1 (x3)

09/10/2013 - Received hard copy NOA1 (x3)

09/20/2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (scheduled for 09/30)

09/23/2013 - Biometrics walk-in in Aurora’s office successful

10/04/2013 - Changed address for all pending forms

10/08/2013 - AOS and EAD touched (address change). AOS status: acceptance->initial review

10/15/2013 - AP touched (address change)

10/30/2013 - AP approved. EAD card in production (bio + 37)

11/05/2013 - EAD card sent

11/07/2013 - EAD/AP combo card received in the mail (71 days since filing for AOS)

11/18/2013 - Changed address for I-485

12/05/2013 - EXPECTED interview/approval of AOS (bio + 73)

12/20/2013 - Potential Interview Waiver received at original filing address

03/03/2014 - Green Card in Production, to be mailed within 30 days

03/06/2014 - Received I-797 for I-485 (AOS), “Welcome to the USA”

03/07/2014 - GC sent by USPS

03/10/2014 - Got 2 year GC in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.