Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tdiep said:

I'm a late May filer, just got update this morning that my interview was scheduled. I'm waiting for the physical mail to know the exact date and time.

Excellent news! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tdiep said:

I'm a late May filer, just got update this morning that my interview was scheduled. I'm waiting for the physical mail to know the exact date and time.

Paper or online filer?

Timeline

I just got my interview appointment letter. My interview is scheduled on June 13th at 12:30 PM. It means I won't be getting same day oath as I wish. 

I will have to travel on June 20th and stay out of the US for a month. I'll ask them to schedule my oath in August if possible. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, Tdiep said:

I just got my interview appointment letter. My interview is scheduled on June 13th at 12:30 PM. It means I won't be getting same day oath as I wish. 

I will have to travel on June 20th and stay out of the US for a month. I'll ask them to schedule my oath in August if possible. 

How do you know when you can get the same they interview or not? Also good luck on your interview 😉

Timeline
1 hour ago, IceQueen said:

How do you know when you can get the same they interview or not? Also good luck on your interview 😉

I don't know but if you interview is scheduled in the morning, you have a chance to do the oath in the afternoon. 

My interview is scheduled at noon. So i have 0 chance. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 5/12/2018 at 10:03 AM, Tdiep said:

I don't know but if you interview is scheduled in the morning, you have a chance to do the oath in the afternoon. 

My interview is scheduled at noon. So i have 0 chance. 

Oh I see. I always thought that they do oaths more than once a day here. Do you know how long you might have to wait to take your oath?

Timeline
5 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Oh I see. I always thought that they do oaths more than once a day here. Do you know how long you might have to wait to take your oath?

I don't know how long does it take for them to schedule the oath. I will ask them during my interview and let you know. 

• 2 weeks later...

What is the current REAL processing time for Denver?

I filed N-400 online yesterday and it showed 16 months wait time.

i heard that it is not so accurate, was wondering how long it will take...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Filed online in early February, just received email / text that my interview has been scheduled, I’m guessing some time in late June. Pretty much exactly 3 months between biometrics and interview notice. 

15 hours ago, KateDenver said:

What is the current REAL processing time for Denver?

I filed N-400 online yesterday and it showed 16 months wait time.

i heard that it is not so accurate, was wondering how long it will take...

I filed my I-751 in November 2016 and N-400 in December 2017 (3 year marriage)  and they are both still pending. I751 was transferred to MO and there have been no updates on N400 since my biometrics.  When I got my extension stamp  back in Feb they told me 6 months from N-400 but I don't know if this has gotten slower/faster. 

8 hours ago, Beedenver said:

I filed my I-751 in November 2016 and N-400 in December 2017 (3 year marriage)  and they are both still pending. I751 was transferred to MO and there have been no updates on N400 since my biometrics.  When I got my extension stamp  back in Feb they told me 6 months from N-400 but I don't know if this has gotten slower/faster. 

Thank you for sharing with your experience. Have you filed N-400 online?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.