Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Hello! Just found this forum yesterday while looking for tips for interview in Denver. My wife and I have our interview in a couple hours!! We will post back with notes.

For those wondering about timeline, we definitely got the fast track through online filing. Applying under 5 year rule with eligibility on 3/26/18. Filed app on Jan 26, 2018, got fingerprints about a month later and interview just over 2 months after filing. Must be something in online app gets automated and helps move faster. 

Wish us luck!

Thank you Samde!

Interviews went great, though not without excitement. I had a really nice officer, got 6 easy questions and was done and with an approval letter in about 20 minutes. My wife was also approved though her officer grilled her for a few minutes on taxes.  We brought our tax transcripts and she asked her for them and then scanned line by line while asking her a lot of details. In the end, it was all fine and she got her approval too in about 20 minutes but it was quite a bit more stressful than mine. Questions are clearly randomized by the system as we got completely different ones. I got What is the supreme law of the land? Who vetoes bills? Capital of Colorado? What is an amendment? What do we swear allegiance with oath? And can't remember the last one. Was then asked to write "the White House is in Washington D.C.".

Unfortunately, no same day ceremony yesterday so we are waiting for our letter for our upcoming ceremony but so happy to get this step done!. Were told by officers should happen in the next 3-4 weeks.

Good luck to everyone and hope dates move quickly. After 18 years to get here, I know patience can be trying but it will come!

Edited by Ordoro

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Hello'all. Things are moving fast!! My profile changed today online to "Interview was scheduled". I'm yet to receive the notification but should be on the way and the interview would probably be within one month. I'm a May 2017 filer having been in-line for the past 281 days. Good luck to us all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, samde said:

Hello'all. Things are moving fast!! My profile changed today online to "Interview was scheduled". I'm yet to receive the notification but should be on the way and the interview would probably be within one month. I'm a May 2017 filer having been in-line for the past 281 days. Good luck to us all.

That’s fantastic! Thanks for updating us - seems we’re into May filers now :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
2 hours ago, samde said:

Yaaay! Great news! Keep us updated 😃

Timeline
2 hours ago, samde said:

That's great. I'm also a May filer but still in line for interview. Hopefully I can have good news soon. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, samde said:

quick question. are you early/mid/late May filer? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I'm a concurrent I-751/N-400 filer. I decided to a case inquiry for my I-751 ( for the third time, since the first two, I never got responses) and I finally got a response. I was a little confused at their response. They said my case is currently waiting for an interview and that I should hear something within 90 days? Do they mean my N-400 interview or for my I-751? Since I did an inquiry on the I-751, I was a little confused about the interview portion.

Also any chance that I'll actually hear back from the field office within 90 days? Or is that just their standard wording? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.fab50cdf5f53f9200cb6ed72668be519.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.