Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I received a text message and an email that my interview has been scheduled. Guess that’s it for February fillers. Here they come March fillers.

Timeline
23 hours ago, Sonone said:

I received a text message and an email that my interview has been scheduled. Guess that’s it for February fillers. Here they come March fillers.

Hi Soone,

Do you know any March filer that got their interview scheduled? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Denver filers,

i’ve being away from this forum for awhile.i’m a March filer and was hoping for a December interview but that’s not likely the case as November goes by tomorrow and still no interview letter. I did call uscis last week and the L2 told me my file was still at NBC as they only get sent to Denver after an IO selects the case and requests the files.considering that some IOs will be taking vacations,i’m Looking at anything from second week January and beyond.or I might be lucky and get something sooner.who knows,life goes on.i’ll keep you all posted since previous month filers are done.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Safejourney2 said:

Hello Denver filers,

i’ve being away from this forum for awhile.i’m a March filer and was hoping for a December interview but that’s not likely the case as November goes by tomorrow and still no interview letter. I did call uscis last week and the L2 told me my file was still at NBC as they only get sent to Denver after an IO selects the case and requests the files.considering that some IOs will be taking vacations,i’m Looking at anything from second week January and beyond.or I might be lucky and get something sooner.who knows,life goes on.i’ll keep you all posted since previous month filers are done.

Thanks for your update bro. Things have been quite since November, I think. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hi guys, I know it is silent in here, but just wanted to let everyone know I passed my interview today and did my oath ceremony same day. the whole thing from security check to finishing the interview did not take more than 30 minutes. he went through the questions first and reviewed my application. thank you all.

Hello, I had my interview on 12/13. The interview took about 20 mins and the officer "recommended my application for approval" but said that her supervisor has to review it also. Same day oath was not offered to me which caught me off guard, since it seems that same day oath is pretty standard at Denver office. The officer said that "same day oath was rare." <_< Maybe because there were having construction in the parking lot there, who knows. 

Anyhow, I'm now waiting for the oath letter. My online status says that "you attended the interview" after "we approved your application" ???

Good luck everyone, hope everyone is having a smooth journey and happy holidays!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all, I submitted my N400 to the Denver office online last night, and this morning the online status has changed to 'received' with a wait time of 2 months for the next step, and estimated case completion time of "March 2019 (15 months)". 

Is this timeline accurate? I wasn't expecting it to take so long.. 

17 hours ago, samde said:

Congrats. At least you are almost done. Looks like other filers are already looking ahead for 2018

Thanks. Hope yours is going well. 

3 hours ago, kahvi88 said:

Hi all, I submitted my N400 to the Denver office online last night, and this morning the online status has changed to 'received' with a wait time of 2 months for the next step, and estimated case completion time of "March 2019 (15 months)". 

Is this timeline accurate? I wasn't expecting it to take so long.. 

I submitted in August, my estimation at the time said October 2018 but I already had an interview in this month. So I don't think it's accurate.

I guess I have no idea how long until my oath though, surely it won't take until next October.. (?) 

Good luck with your process. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, mia2017 said:

I submitted in August, my estimation at the time said October 2018 but I already had an interview in this month. So I don't think it's accurate.

I guess I have no idea how long until my oath though, surely it won't take until next October.. (?) 

Good luck with your process. 

Thank you! That's reassuring to hear. Hopefully your oath ceremony is imminent! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Happy New Year patient Denver filers,

My case has been stuck in "We reviewed your biometrics" for almost three and half months now, so I'm still waiting for the inline interview date. I haven't had any issues with background checks before, so I have no idea what's going on.

I'm going to try to talk to Tier 2 this week, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I've come across some threads with people equally lost in a similar situation, but I want to make sure -to the extent possible- that there isn't anything I can do help move this forward.

Anyhow, regards to all, hopefully 2018 brings faster processing times to Denver.

AOS Timeline coming from a K-1 Visa:

08/28/2013 - Sent AOS+AP+EAD

08/30/2013 - Delivered to USCIS Chicago

09/05/2013 - Received Email and Text for NOA1 (x3)

09/10/2013 - Received hard copy NOA1 (x3)

09/20/2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (scheduled for 09/30)

09/23/2013 - Biometrics walk-in in Aurora’s office successful

10/04/2013 - Changed address for all pending forms

10/08/2013 - AOS and EAD touched (address change). AOS status: acceptance->initial review

10/15/2013 - AP touched (address change)

10/30/2013 - AP approved. EAD card in production (bio + 37)

11/05/2013 - EAD card sent

11/07/2013 - EAD/AP combo card received in the mail (71 days since filing for AOS)

11/18/2013 - Changed address for I-485

12/05/2013 - EXPECTED interview/approval of AOS (bio + 73)

12/20/2013 - Potential Interview Waiver received at original filing address

03/03/2014 - Green Card in Production, to be mailed within 30 days

03/06/2014 - Received I-797 for I-485 (AOS), “Welcome to the USA”

03/07/2014 - GC sent by USPS

03/10/2014 - Got 2 year GC in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.