Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tdiep said:

Cool. thanks for letting me know. wish you the best bro.

1 hour ago, Tdiep said:

Cool. thanks for letting me know. wish you the best bro.

Yeah you're welcome. What's ur priority date?

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

Mid-January filers here got notified late Sept.....based on that, if they don't slow down anymore, we can expect february filers to start getting notifications in a few weeks from now.

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey guys,

I'm an online September '17 filer, and I was for a moment naively considering my options if the interview was scheduled before Christmas, but I guess that's not going to happen. I just went through this thread and it's not very encouraging to be honest. I'm keeping some of my hopes up for a shorter schedule though, since it seems online filers are getting lucky in other locations.

Also, the timeline aggregation tool doesn't have an online option. One August online filer (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=161138) selected the blank service center option, so I guess we can work with that, but it would be helpful to have the online option in the dropdown list. Not sure who can help us get that done.

I've updated my timeline now and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Good luck to you all!

Edited by bluetraveller

AOS Timeline coming from a K-1 Visa:

08/28/2013 - Sent AOS+AP+EAD

08/30/2013 - Delivered to USCIS Chicago

09/05/2013 - Received Email and Text for NOA1 (x3)

09/10/2013 - Received hard copy NOA1 (x3)

09/20/2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (scheduled for 09/30)

09/23/2013 - Biometrics walk-in in Aurora’s office successful

10/04/2013 - Changed address for all pending forms

10/08/2013 - AOS and EAD touched (address change). AOS status: acceptance->initial review

10/15/2013 - AP touched (address change)

10/30/2013 - AP approved. EAD card in production (bio + 37)

11/05/2013 - EAD card sent

11/07/2013 - EAD/AP combo card received in the mail (71 days since filing for AOS)

11/18/2013 - Changed address for I-485

12/05/2013 - EXPECTED interview/approval of AOS (bio + 73)

12/20/2013 - Potential Interview Waiver received at original filing address

03/03/2014 - Green Card in Production, to be mailed within 30 days

03/06/2014 - Received I-797 for I-485 (AOS), “Welcome to the USA”

03/07/2014 - GC sent by USPS

03/10/2014 - Got 2 year GC in the mail

Hi all, 

I have been lurking on this forum for a while since I started my application. I just got my interview letter today, so I think I should keep everyone here updated with the process. I am a February filer, and my status was set to be in line for the interview on February 1. My interview will be next month. With that said, I think the Denver USCIS has finally made some progress! Let keep our heads up and stay positive, guys! =) And I will make sure to keep ones updated as we go on! 

Leo. 

Edited by LeoV

Congrats LeoV. I'm a JAN filer but my case was in line for interview much late (03/20). Hope they'll call me within one month.

Just wondering how a February file had a case set in line for interview on February 1. There's some confusion here. Did you file after your case got in line?

Hello Denver JAN filers,

My wife and I received our interview notifications today 10/5 (the online status has not changed):jest::jest::jest: after 199 days on the in-line state. The letter was sent 10/02 and the interview date is 11/06. I also need to say that we filed in JAN and my daughter who lives in Ohio had her interview + oath as early as May. There it's really fast.

Will keep you guys updated.

1 hour ago, dfont said:

Hello Denver JAN filers,

My wife and I received our interview notifications today 10/5 (the online status has not changed):jest::jest::jest: after 199 days on the in-line state. The letter was sent 10/02 and the interview date is 11/06. I also need to say that we filed in JAN and my daughter who lives in Ohio had her interview + oath as early as May. There it's really fast.

I was hoping yours would come soon.  Congratulations! That wraps up the January filers!

Edited by jenafid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
7 hours ago, dfont said:

Hello Denver JAN filers,

Congrats man. Now hopefully I will get an interview in late November too. Let’s go February fillers. Been in line for interview since April 17

Timeline

I hope the approval and oath process won't as painfully long as this wait was......
Do you guys know if they are doing same-day oath ceremonies? My interview is at 8:00 AM, so, I am hoping maybe, just maybe, I can qualify for same-day oath.
Are there any special rules to have the same-day oath?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
17 hours ago, MyJourney said:

I hope the approval and oath process won't as painfully long as this wait was......
Do you guys know if they are doing same-day oath ceremonies? My interview is at 8:00 AM, so, I am hoping maybe, just maybe, I can qualify for same-day oath.
Are there any special rules to have the same-day oath?

Hi Journey,

When I was interviewing, I was told same-day oath ceremonies are not only available but norm; I had some paperwork issues so it didn't work out for me but if your interview goes well, I suspect what'll happen is they'll kick you out and tell you to come back around 1PM for the 1:30PM Oath Ceremony same day. If you're back for the oath same day, I recommend you be there by 1 - security line will get crazy-ish. Then you'll wait 'till about 2 for ceremony to start and by 3:30-4 PM you'll be drinking your first beer as an American :)

Timeline

Thank you for the answer! What you are saying is really encouraging.
Guys I have 2 questions:
I got married this summer. My wife was single/never married before. I have the marriage certificate for this marriage. Do I need to bring anything else regarding this marriage?

I had a misdemeanor citation in 2012, which is now outside the 5-year statutory period. I provided a certified copy of the court records showing I paid the fee and finished the probation/education period. Do I need to bring anything else for this citation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.