Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, karyzan said:

I sure hope I'm as lucky as you.... did your spouse have to go with you to your interview? My husband travels a lot, so I'm not sure if he will make the interview when the time comes, but I'm also only filing for the N400, although it is based on the 3yr marriage condition.

Good luck on yours. My husband went with me but officer never even asked about him. The officer only told me that he will not give me an approval yet on my n400 because he haven't reviewed my i751 that time. He then said that he there will be no problem on my I751 I would get an update/approval on my n400 which I did. For my i751 never heard of it anymore not even an update online.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Three weeks since my N-400 interview and no change on my status. Very frustrating. I've contacted the Senator's office as well as my representative and USCIS has not responded to them either.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
19 hours ago, karyzan said:

hi there! did you file online or paper? I filed online in July 2018, hoping it would be faster, thank you!

Hey, I filed on paper on August 10th 2017 and just received my citizenship yesterday on 16th of august 2018. I filed on 3 year term. As I understood then it took so long because they had problems with their pc programs they use and many workers were sent to the different offices. So hopefully everything is back to normal now and you don't have to wait so long 😊

Timeline
14 hours ago, BigEZ said:

Three weeks since my N-400 interview and no change on my status. Very frustrating. I've contacted the Senator's office as well as my representative and USCIS has not responded to them either.

That sucks. I wonder what takes them so long. My IO said that getting this oath ceremony letter can take up to 2-6 weeks. I hope you'll get it soon. Waiting is the worst.

2 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Hey, I filed on paper on August 10th 2017 and just received my citizenship yesterday on 16th of august 2018. I filed on 3 year term. As I understood then it took so long because they had problems with their pc programs they use and many workers were sent to the different offices. So hopefully everything is back to normal now and you don't have to wait so long 😊

OMG. I forgot about finding you. I was there yesterday too. I was the one with red white and blue dress. Lol.

Timeline
5 hours ago, mmttnn said:

OMG. I forgot about finding you. I was there yesterday too. I was the one with red white and blue dress. Lol.

Same here! I had a crazy day yesterday. I had only 3h of sleep at night, then early in the morning we went house hunting, then to the oath ceremony. There was no ac, I ended up having a nasty migraine and all I could think of was to get out of there so I could go die in my car 😂😂 Red, white and blue dress hmmm, are you the girl/woman who was from Kenya?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guinea
Timeline
On 8/16/2018 at 11:03 PM, BigEZ said:

Was the case approved on-spot, or did they say that no decision could be made? The later seems to be the default response nowadays, but it's often only because the IO may not be as experienced and need approval from a senior.

Citizenship Journey:

(Month 1)-   N-400 sent: 12/20/17

(Month 2)-   Fingerprints: 01/11/18

(Month 8)-   Interview: 07/30/18

(Month 9)-   Oath Ceremony: 08/23/18

Officially a U.S. Citizen!

Timeline
1 hour ago, gnakr said:

Was the case approved on-spot, or did they say that no decision could be made? The later seems to be the default response nowadays, but it's often only because the IO may not be as experienced and need approval from a senior.

Yes, it was approved on the spot and they provided the N-652 form that had the box ticked that it was approved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guinea
Timeline
1 hour ago, BigEZ said:

Yes, it was approved on the spot and they provided the N-652 form that had the box ticked that it was approved.

hm... that's strange, it wasn't updated on the egov.uscis.gov website? The level 2 officers on the USCIS hotline seem useful in cases like this, as they can dig into the account.

Edited by gnakr

Citizenship Journey:

(Month 1)-   N-400 sent: 12/20/17

(Month 2)-   Fingerprints: 01/11/18

(Month 8)-   Interview: 07/30/18

(Month 9)-   Oath Ceremony: 08/23/18

Officially a U.S. Citizen!

13 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Same here! I had a crazy day yesterday. I had only 3h of sleep at night, then early in the morning we went house hunting, then to the oath ceremony. There was no ac, I ended up having a nasty migraine and all I could think of was to get out of there so I could go die in my car 😂😂 Red, white and blue dress hmmm, are you the girl/woman who was from Kenya?

That's was me. I tried to show a little patriotism. LOL

Timeline
On 8/18/2018 at 9:09 AM, mmttnn said:

That's was me. I tried to show a little patriotism. LOL

OMG, we were around each other the whole time. You was sitting behind me in the waiting room, we were in the same elevator and you sat right next to me at the oath ceremony 😂😂😂 I was the one with long blonde hair. You probably thought I was a stuck up chick because I wasn't super social, but I promise I'm not, I was just "dying" from my migraine 😃 I wish I would've known it was you. Ps! I liked your patriotic outfit 😁

22 hours ago, IceQueen said:

OMG, we were around each other the whole time. You was sitting behind me in the waiting room, we were in the same elevator and you sat right next to me at the oath ceremony 😂😂😂 I was the one with long blonde hair. You probably thought I was a stuck up chick because I wasn't super social, but I promise I'm not, I was just "dying" from my migraine 😃 I wish I would've known it was you. Ps! I liked your patriotic outfit 😁

WHAT? We were seated by each other all the time. I am bad too. I didn't say hello. Everyone was super quiet in there so you weren't stuck up. No worries I would be quiet too if wasn't feeling well. I am glad this whole process is over and behind us.

Timeline

Well, I've been in touch with the Senator's office as well as my representative and they finally got a response from USCIS this morning saying that there was some hold up in my I-751 case and that they are working with the IO who interviewed me to expedite it's completion so my oath can be scheduled. Really frustrating as I had to cancel a trip since I had idea when I could receive an oath letter and didn't want to miss it. But I guess I'm glad that it's finally one step closer to being done!

Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, vvg said:

Hi Folks

This is my first post in this forum . I am a december 2017 paper filer . I have my interview scheduled in centennial office on this thursday (16th) at 12 PM and my wife's appointment is this friday at 12 PM . My GC was employment based and applied for Citizenship after 5 years. Looking forward for the interview..

Update I had my interview on the 16th and my wife had it on the 17th. I just recieved a notification that my Oath is scheduled for 29th of August. I will share the experiences on the interview in some time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

So I filed my application online on 7/9/18, received my bio metrics at the Casper Wyoming field office on 8/20 and the officer told me it's only about 3 months for processing applications at the Casper Wyoming office. However, if the Casper office gets too busy, my case will get transferred to the Centennial CO office.... I sure hope I get my interview at the Casper office since it's only 3 months out. Good luck to everyone!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.