Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, IMGRights said:

Good Luck to you all. June 2017 filer - Today I got my interview done and received "recommended for approval", and now time to wait for Oath Letter. I asked about  the same day oath and said they are not doing it at this time. Hopefully they resume same day oath soon.

Congrats! What time was your interview?

My interview was on July 5th and today July 11th I received  " your Oath letter was mailed" online status update. The IO told me that they are currently not doing same day oath ceremony. Not sure about Administrative ceremony schedule and how often they do, but District Federal Court (for name change purpose) do once a month and last Friday of the month.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
9 hours ago, BigEZ said:

Anybody here have recent interviews? I'm worried about them saying that they are no longer doing same day oath ceremonies :( 

I have my interview on July 25th and travel on August 25th....really can't afford to wait to have oath 1 month later. If anyone can share recent experiences, it would be much appreciated!

I had mine today and the IO told me they are not doing same day ceremonies right now. She didn't know why.

AOS Timeline coming from a K-1 Visa:

08/28/2013 - Sent AOS+AP+EAD

08/30/2013 - Delivered to USCIS Chicago

09/05/2013 - Received Email and Text for NOA1 (x3)

09/10/2013 - Received hard copy NOA1 (x3)

09/20/2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (scheduled for 09/30)

09/23/2013 - Biometrics walk-in in Aurora’s office successful

10/04/2013 - Changed address for all pending forms

10/08/2013 - AOS and EAD touched (address change). AOS status: acceptance->initial review

10/15/2013 - AP touched (address change)

10/30/2013 - AP approved. EAD card in production (bio + 37)

11/05/2013 - EAD card sent

11/07/2013 - EAD/AP combo card received in the mail (71 days since filing for AOS)

11/18/2013 - Changed address for I-485

12/05/2013 - EXPECTED interview/approval of AOS (bio + 73)

12/20/2013 - Potential Interview Waiver received at original filing address

03/03/2014 - Green Card in Production, to be mailed within 30 days

03/06/2014 - Received I-797 for I-485 (AOS), “Welcome to the USA”

03/07/2014 - GC sent by USPS

03/10/2014 - Got 2 year GC in the mail

Yeah that’s  what I was told either. The good thing is that they are getting oath ceremony schedule in a short time turn around. My online status changed from Interview Schduled to Oath Ceremony Mail sent out - at least in my case. How was your interview went bluetraveller?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
19 minutes ago, IMGRights said:

Yeah that’s  what I was told either. The good thing is that they are getting oath ceremony schedule in a short time turn around. My online status changed from Interview Schduled to Oath Ceremony Mail sent out - at least in my case. How was your interview went bluetraveller?

It went well. I was called in 20 minutes late. My IO was very nice, we had some good casual conversations. She'd only been doing interviews for 8 weeks, so she was still learning the ropes. The questions I got were some of the easier ones, I didn't have to name anybody. We also went through the 50 questions in the application one by one, and made a few modifications to the application to account for new trips and so on. The whole thing took about 30 minutes.

Now time to wait again. I hope the oath ceremony is scheduled soon.

AOS Timeline coming from a K-1 Visa:

08/28/2013 - Sent AOS+AP+EAD

08/30/2013 - Delivered to USCIS Chicago

09/05/2013 - Received Email and Text for NOA1 (x3)

09/10/2013 - Received hard copy NOA1 (x3)

09/20/2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (scheduled for 09/30)

09/23/2013 - Biometrics walk-in in Aurora’s office successful

10/04/2013 - Changed address for all pending forms

10/08/2013 - AOS and EAD touched (address change). AOS status: acceptance->initial review

10/15/2013 - AP touched (address change)

10/30/2013 - AP approved. EAD card in production (bio + 37)

11/05/2013 - EAD card sent

11/07/2013 - EAD/AP combo card received in the mail (71 days since filing for AOS)

11/18/2013 - Changed address for I-485

12/05/2013 - EXPECTED interview/approval of AOS (bio + 73)

12/20/2013 - Potential Interview Waiver received at original filing address

03/03/2014 - Green Card in Production, to be mailed within 30 days

03/06/2014 - Received I-797 for I-485 (AOS), “Welcome to the USA”

03/07/2014 - GC sent by USPS

03/10/2014 - Got 2 year GC in the mail

I am glad it went well. I had mine with senior IO and went through pretty quickly as well. Because my given name on my GC was different from my birth cert I had to do name change and will be at court. Hope oath ceremony on your way soon and one more step and we are done. Good luck.

Edited by IMGRights

Timeline
On 7/11/2018 at 8:41 PM, IMGRights said:

I am glad it went well. I had mine with senior IO and went through pretty quickly as well. Because my given name on my GC was different from my birth cert I had to do name change and will be at court. Hope oath ceremony on your way soon and one more step and we are done. Good luck.

Did they give you an approximate date for oath ceremony? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, gcindia2012 said:

I had my interview today, and there is no same day oath. I filed my application on 06/30/2017, and interview notice was dated June, 3rd, 2018. Interview is completed on 7/17/2018

How was the interview? What time of day was it? Did you have a pending ROC? Did they give you any info on when your oath will be?

Timeline

5b50030c2835d_IMG_20180718_171503(1).thumb.jpg.06bd63dcd3939aeda903f59e32757848.jpgFYI for anyone like me, going in to a N-400 interview with a pending ROC, I received this letter from my local USCIS office today. So from the looks of it, I think my I-751 is also at my local office and I will hopefully have them both decided on the same day.

Edited by BigEZ

22 hours ago, BigEZ said:

How was the interview? What time of day was it? Did you have a pending ROC? Did they give you any info on when your oath will be?

The interview was easy. The IO took oath and started with the test. Asked me 6 questions, then, reading and writing test. Went through my application and recommended for approval. My interview is at 8:50 AM in the morning. My GC is through employment. IO mentioned that they are not doing same day and I will get a notice in the mail for oath. She said it will be within the month.

Timeline

Any Denver N400 August filers on the forum?  I filed on 8/10/2017 (Priority Date 8/11/2017);  receipt date 08/15/2017; Biometrics done on 09/05/2017 and inline for interview since 09/08/2017.  Please share once you hear about interview.

Edited by yrc

Timeline
On 7/7/2018 at 7:07 AM, IceQueen said:

Great news from me 😊 I filed 10th of August and today I saw my status had changed. On the 3rd of July they scheduled my interview! *doing a happy dance* Waiting for my interview letter now. I can't believe this day has arrived 😃😃

Congrats! I filed on the same day as you....my status has been in line for scheduling interview since 9 Sept 2017.  So hopefully, I will hear soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.