Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jebee said:

That's sucks. Seems unfair to me though coz I applied October of 2017 and I will be having my Oath next week and there was a girl who applied I believed it was in August; she has her oath last feb 9. Don't understand why USCIS is doing to all of the applicants. Sigh:(

That is ok. I'm happy for you. I don't have much luck when it comes to immigration/naturalization but everything else is fine for me :). You know we have luck here and no luck there. Can't be lucky all the time. That's normal. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I'm a new member. I came across this site as I was trying to make sense of the extreme slowness of the Denver office, and came upon this thread. I thought it relevant to let you know of my timeline to give you an idea of where are they in processing, and to also give hope, as I know it's really hard at times.

Mailed application: 03/06/17
Priority Date 3/10/17
Check cashed: 03/15/17
Email received: 03/17/17 
Acceptance notice received: 03/22/17
Fingerprint notice received: 03/24/17
Fingerprints appointment scheduled for 04/06/17 ( a month after application sent!) 
Biometrics (fingerprints) done: 04/06/17 USCIS District Office: Denver, CO; 
January 20th, 2018 Received interview letter for February 22nd interview date 
February 22nd interview
12 Mar 2018, Oath Letter Received
Oath Date, 26 Mar 2018

Good luck to all!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline
10 hours ago, samde said:

Last time I called the response was "Its within normal processing time". How they process October before May remains a miracle.

Do you know what is the normal processing time? When I called they kept telling me, they can't provide any information, no matter what I asked.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, anpavito said:

I'm a new member. I came across this site as I was trying to make sense of the extreme slowness of the Denver office, and came upon this thread. I thought it relevant to let you know of my timeline to give you an idea of where are they in processing, and to also give hope, as I know it's really hard at times.

Mailed application: 03/06/17
Priority Date 3/10/17
Check cashed: 03/15/17
Email received: 03/17/17 
Acceptance notice received: 03/22/17
Fingerprint notice received: 03/24/17
Fingerprints appointment scheduled for 04/06/17 ( a month after application sent!) 
Biometrics (fingerprints) done: 04/06/17 USCIS District Office: Denver, CO; 
January 20th, 2018 Received interview letter for February 22nd interview date 
February 22nd interview
12 Mar 2018, Oath Letter Received
Oath Date, 26 Mar 2018

Good luck to all!

Oh wow, it took you a year! 😦 I'm glad it's over for you ☺ Congrats!

Timeline

Thanks! Yeah, for some reason Denver moves very slowly compared to other states. It's been nerve wracking at times, but it really helps when you are able to compare to other applicants. These sites really help!  

Timeline

They just updated Denver field office processing time. Not a big movement, only 2 weeks move but we all know that the processing time they post is not up to date. I just hope they will touch their hands on my application soon :)

Timeline
On 3/13/2018 at 9:22 AM, anpavito said:

Thanks! Yeah, for some reason Denver moves very slowly compared to other states. It's been nerve wracking at times, but it really helps when you are able to compare to other applicants. These sites really help!  

Yes very slow. A friend of mine lives in Montana and she got her citizenship with 3 months 😮

Timeline
12 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Yes very slow. A friend of mine lives in Montana and she got her citizenship with 3 months 😮

Wow, that's crazy fast. I don't if it was because I filed on paper (at that time I was unable to do it paperless) and it ended up being NBC. Who knows? But hang in there, I believe they are processing April applications, as I have friends that filed at the end of March/17 and they have already been sworn in.

Timeline
6 hours ago, anpavito said:

Wow, that's crazy fast. I don't if it was because I filed on paper (at that time I was unable to do it paperless) and it ended up being NBC. Who knows? But hang in there, I believe they are processing April applications, as I have friends that filed at the end of March/17 and they have already been sworn in.

Denver is fast too bro. I know somebody applied in Jan 2018 and got interview scheduled already. 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Tdiep said:

Denver is fast too bro. I know somebody applied in Jan 2018 and got interview scheduled already. 

Really?! It seems then that we must have been sucked in a vacuum between two different processes. I cannot wait to divorce from USCIS once and for all!

Timeline
4 hours ago, anpavito said:

Really?! It seems then that we must have been sucked in a vacuum between two different processes. I cannot wait to divorce from USCIS once and for all!

Yes bro. They have different process for online filers, I think. But it's not the same for all online filers. some are like Elon Musk's rocket and some are not. It's really inconsistent 

So, I attended my Oath Ceremony today at Denver USCIS office and I am so happy that I am finally a US citizen. 

The ceremony was quick because there were only 56 people. It supposed to be 59 but 3 didn't showed up. It was like lil over an hour ceremony.

Good luck to all.

40 minutes ago, samde said:

Congrats. Did you inquire from participants their priority dates. Just wondering if they're processing April files

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to talked with the others yesterday. When did you file?

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.