Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2018 at 6:50 PM, kahvi88 said:

Congratulations! That's fantastic - so happy for you! Hopefully others will start to see cases moving forward too! :) 

Thank you and Good I wish you luck on your n400 journey too.

Got a new update today - Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed:wub:

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......

I file under the 3 years rule.

18 hours ago, CSmith said:

My case is in line for an interview since June 2017. Is there anyway I can find out how soon my interview will be? 

When did you file?

Just an update: My Oath Ceremony will be on March 20th 2018

02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400. 
02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 1:04 PM, samde said:

What about those of us NBCxxx applicants? What's going on with our files? I've been inline for interview since 10 Jun 17 (238 days ago).

You are not alone bro :)

On 3/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, Jebee said:

Just an update: My Oath Ceremony will be on March 20th 2018

03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed

03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony

congrats 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Berries!

I would like to ask, we are still waiting for NOA2 (Sept 21 filer). My Fiance met the poverty guidelines but he would like to have his friend as a co-sponsor. He is currently living at his brother’s house since he works in different states remodeling walmarts. Would that be okay or can he have his brother be a co-sponsor even if they are living at the same house? What are the documents that they need to send? Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, GreggyS said:

Hi Berries!

I would like to ask, we are still waiting for NOA2 (Sept 21 filer). My Fiance met the poverty guidelines but he would like to have his friend as a co-sponsor. He is currently living at his brother’s house since he works in different states remodeling walmarts. Would that be okay or can he have his brother be a co-sponsor even if they are living at the same house? What are the documents that they need to send? Thank you!

You must be in the wrong forum and thread. This is for citizenship/naturalization applications.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, coloradoman said:

You must be in the wrong forum and thread. This is for citizenship/naturalization applications.

3 minutes ago, coloradoman said:

Oh! My mistake. I was browsing too many topics. I posted it on the wrong page. Thanks!

Timeline
3 hours ago, BigEZ said:

Any updates on Denver filers? Hard to know what month they are working on right now. Seems like it's all over the place.

No clue. Last time I knew they were processing March 2017 filers. I haven't seen any April filer on this forum yet, so it's hard to tell where they are at. I'm a May 2017 filer and still in line for interview

1 hour ago, Tdiep said:

No clue. Last time I knew they were processing March 2017 filers. I haven't seen any April filer on this forum yet, so it's hard to tell where they are at. I'm a May 2017 filer and still in line for interview

@Tdiep That's too long :( I hope you will hear from them soon. Have you tried calling or something?

33 minutes ago, Tdiep said:

I can't because it's still within normal processing dates. 

That's sucks. Seems unfair to me though coz I applied October of 2017 and I will be having my Oath next week and there was a girl who applied I believed it was in August; she has her oath last feb 9. Don't understand why USCIS is doing to all of the applicants. Sigh:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.