Andr0s

Denver field office fillings

615 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Congratulations! How long did it take you to get the interview? When did you apply? :)

Check for dates in the March 17 thread.being inline since April last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello fellow Denver FO filers,

Just wanted to add to the conversation a bit. I ”stumbled” over 2 fellow filers yersterday who received their interview dates within 3(!) months of their biometrics. One filed online in August and had his interview in December (no info on oath though), and one paper-filed in October and had his interview 2 days ago. The former person did not add their info to the August filers thread and was thus entirely under the radar. 

I wonder how many more filers there are with such short timelines. Based on the Denver filers in the respective monthly threads, (not many), I’m starting to believe that this whole process might actually go faster than anticipated. 

Thanks.

Timeline
On 2/16/2018 at 7:27 AM, coloradoman said:

Hello fellow Denver FO filers,

Just wanted to add to the conversation a bit. I ”stumbled” over 2 fellow filers yersterday who received their interview dates within 3(!) months of their biometrics. One filed online in August and had his interview in December (no info on oath though), and one paper-filed in October and had his interview 2 days ago. The former person did not add their info to the August filers thread and was thus entirely under the radar. 

I wonder how many more filers there are with such short timelines. Based on the Denver filers in the respective monthly threads, (not many), I’m starting to believe that this whole process might actually go faster than anticipated. 

Thanks.

I haven't seen anyone who completed within 3 months. Can you post some more info? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Since i'm new here and not sure yet how everything here works, then maybe somebody could help me out little bit. I just created my Timeline here and when i was done i saw on the right side this:

Processing Dates
for Common Forms:

USCIS Processing Time Estimates

Does that mean that right now they work on N-400 files that were filed in May (in Denver,CO)???

Thank you in advance!

Timeline
On 2/18/2018 at 10:03 PM, coloradoman said:

I would consider they won lottery. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, IceQueen said:

Since i'm new here and not sure yet how everything here works, then maybe somebody could help me out little bit. I just created my Timeline here and when i was done i saw on the right side this:

Processing Dates
for Common Forms:

USCIS Processing Time Estimates

Does that mean that right now they work on N-400 files that were filed in May (in Denver,CO)???

Thank you in advance!

I haven't heard anything from April filers. I'm a May filer and there is no update yet.

Hi! Denver Filers. I wanted to share my Timeline for N400 with a pending i751 (ROC)

10/23/2017 - Sent to AZ lockbox through USPS

10/25/2017- Delivered to AZ lockbox

10/26/2017- Got a text and email stating: Application Received with a receipt number that started with IOExxxxxxxxxxx

10/28/2017- Biometric Scheduled

11/16/2017- Biometric at Application Support Center in E. Colfax

01/10/2018- Status online updated into Interview has been scheduled - (Never went In line for an interview)

02/14/2018- Interview - ( passed but decision cannot be made because of i751 pending )

02/20/2018- Received an email that my status was updated - ( in line for an Oath )

-------WAITING-----to be scheduled for an OATH CEREMONY

About my i751 application; there is no update since. status still the same(Fees were waived)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jebee said:

Hi! Denver Filers. I wanted to share my Timeline for N400 with a pending i751 (ROC)

10/26/2017- Got a text and email stating: Application Received with a receipt number that started with IOExxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2018- Status online updated into Interview has been scheduled - (Never went In line for an interview)

02/14/2018- Interview - ( passed but decision cannot be made because of i751 pending )

02/20/2018- Received an email that my status was updated - ( in line for an Oath )

About my i751 application; there is no update since. status still the same(Fees were waived)

This is really unfair for NBC filers. I applied in May and haven't heard anything about the interview. But what can I do, life is unfair :) 

15 minutes ago, Tdiep said:

This is really unfair for NBC filers. I applied in May and haven't heard anything about the interview. But what can I do, life is unfair :) 

Actually, I called my n400 a miracle since k1. Our k1 was approved pretty quick but we can’t get the scheduled because of the typhoon that hits Philippines so they prioritized those who got affected. At least that’s what we were told. And then, our i751 we called multiple times but they always said it will come in 3 months. Lol.         When did you file?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jebee said:

Actually, I called my n400 a miracle since k1. Our k1 was approved pretty quick but we can’t get the scheduled because of the typhoon that hits Philippines so they prioritized those who got affected. At least that’s what we were told. And then, our i751 we called multiple times but they always said it will come in 3 months. Lol.         When did you file?

everyone has a story. Good luck bro. I filed in May 2017. Soon or later we will all get there :)

1 minute ago, Tdiep said:

everyone has a story. Good luck bro. I filed in May 2017. Soon or later we will all get there :)

Right. We can’t wait to go on a trip once I get my Passport. My husband is more excited than I am. Good luck to you too. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 2/23/2018 at 4:58 PM, Jebee said:

Congratulations! That's fantastic - so happy for you! Hopefully others will start to see cases moving forward too! :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline

What's confusing to me is that here are people who applied at the same time like me (in August) or months AFTER me and they already had their interviews and were approved. How these people who work in Denver, CO office pick out the files, randomly? As i see here you Tdiep applied in May, even before me and you are still in line <_< Because if that's how it works, we might end up waiting here until 2019 :o:D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.