PMoo

Expedition Request

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey guys,

I'm pending an I-129F petition just wondering for anyone who has done one before. What was the turn around on your expedition requests. I submitted for mine on the 18th, faxed them the needed documentation on the 23rd then followed up with them on the 24th to verify they received all my documents. Just some background I'm deploying within the year which is why I submitted for the expedition

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Did you send your deployment documentation?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
8 hours ago, Boiler said:

Did you send your deployment documentation?

Ya i sent that in with a letter from my SNCOIC describing the impact if the package wasn't expedited

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2017 at 9:04 PM, PMoo said:

Ya i sent that in with a letter from my SNCOIC describing the impact if the package wasn't expedited

Hi, did you hear back from them yet? I submitted an expedite request on January 23 and still haven't received the decision. The military helpline rep told me to wait, so I'm just checking if others have been waiting longer than usual too. Thanks.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, BK2017 said:

Hi, did you hear back from them yet? I submitted an expedite request on January 23 and still haven't received the decision. The military helpline rep told me to wait, so I'm just checking if others have been waiting longer than usual too. Thanks.

I emailed the service center handling my case after not receiving any notification they received my supporting documentation with my referral number and receipt number, I was directed to do so by the military help line. They responded the next day saying that I should hear back within 30 days about my pending petition. its day 28 now and still nothing.

14 minutes ago, PMoo said:

I emailed the service center handling my case after not receiving any notification they received my supporting documentation with my referral number and receipt number, I was directed to do so by the military help line. They responded the next day saying that I should hear back within 30 days about my pending petition. its day 28 now and still nothing.

Thanks for the info. I guess they're backlogged, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me whose case review is taking so long. Please, keep me posted. I'll let you know if I receive an update.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 2/22/2017 at 10:43 AM, BK2017 said:

Thanks for the info. I guess they're backlogged, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me whose case review is taking so long. Please, keep me posted. I'll let you know if I receive an update.

Just an update on our pending petition. After 30 days with no response from USCIS I called the national visa center and they lodged a inquiry for my petition. I received an email from the California service center requesting the documentation I had already sent in. I called back to the NVC and spoke with a Tier 2 officer the next day to ask why this was happening. The next day after the officer followed up with the CSC I received an email from the CSC saying my case had been expedited and I should receive another notice of action or decision on my petition in the next 45 days. It has since been 34 days since that notice. So irritated doesn't really begin to describe how my fiance and I are feeling but unfortunately there is nothing we can really do other than wait it out and hope that there are no more delays after this 45 days are up.

5 hours ago, PMoo said:

Just an update on our pending petition. After 30 days with no response from USCIS I called the national visa center and they lodged a inquiry for my petition. I received an email from the California service center requesting the documentation I had already sent in. I called back to the NVC and spoke with a Tier 2 officer the next day to ask why this was happening. The next day after the officer followed up with the CSC I received an email from the CSC saying my case had been expedited and I should receive another notice of action or decision on my petition in the next 45 days. It has since been 34 days since that notice. So irritated doesn't really begin to describe how my fiance and I are feeling but unfortunately there is nothing we can really do other than wait it out and hope that there are no more delays after this 45 days are up.

Thanks for the update. I'm in a similar situation: after having waited for 45 days as instructed during the first service request, I submitted another request. They told me to wait additional 45 days. I contacted my congressman's office. After calling various offices, he received an update that our case would be expedited. Now I'm waiting for something to happen. I'm leaving in a few weeks, so we're hoping we can get this done before then. So you might try your congressman/senator and see if they have an immigration liaison? Godspeed, brother.

Timeline
1 hour ago, BK2017 said:

Thanks for the update. I'm in a similar situation: after having waited for 45 days as instructed during the first service request, I submitted another request. They told me to wait additional 45 days. I contacted my congressman's office. After calling various offices, he received an update that our case would be expedited. Now I'm waiting for something to happen. I'm leaving in a few weeks, so we're hoping we can get this done before then. So you might try your congressman/senator and see if they have an immigration liaison? Godspeed, brother.

appreciate it man, I might have to do the same depending on what happens after this 45 day waiting period. I'm guessing you informed your command prior to reaching out to your congressman's office?

15 hours ago, PMoo said:

appreciate it man, I might have to do the same depending on what happens after this 45 day waiting period. I'm guessing you informed your command prior to reaching out to your congressman's office?

Yes, gave them a sitrep and since it's not a military-related matter, they didn't have any problem with that. My sarn't actually told me to write a letter to Santa if it prevents me from bothering him with this stuff in the future:D Might be my next step, nothing else I can do... 'Dear Santa, this year for Xmas I don't want anything except for getting approved by USCIS. Thank you.'

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, ive been reading this topic, im new here.. i just wanna ask how did you guys do the expedition of the papers? hwat are the reasons ou gave? didyou just call the uscis? or sent a letter? if you did sent a letter can i see the format? what i research was you can start asking for expedition after you received noa 1.. and il be applying for K1 visa.. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Also would wanna join the thread. Can you please share how your cases went?

My f is in Navy and is currently on his detachment. Our K1 case is also 64 days active.

I just would wanna know what to do to have our case expedited since there's a probable deployment next year for my fiance!

**CSC Stage**
April 14, 2017 - Date sent
April 19, 2017 - Date received
June 01, 2017 - Requested USCIS to resend the NOA1 (missing NOA1)
June 11, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy received
Sept 20, 2017 - Case approved (case tracker and email notification)

Waiting for NOA2 hard copy...

**NVC/Embassy Stage**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.