allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, olegoleg90 said:

I won't be surprised if a retrogression takes place. Probably not a major one,  but the one that will drag it a couple of months back.

For sure there will be no retrogression. Next month VB might not have a big jump, can be only several weeks, but at least 3 weeks I think.

There are plenty of visa slots for the new fiscal year, why would a retrogression takes place.

Be optimistic, NVC cannot schedule an interview just simply because there is interview time available at the local embassy/consulate.

10 minutes ago, olegoleg90 said:

It moves forward to 01JAN2012 even though we all expected the retrogression. Good news. Probably next month the retrogression might happen because they are behind. Not sure.

What’s wrong with you guys?

They could not schedule your interview because of many reason, like no available interview time available, they prioritize cases with longer waiting time like f3 f4, ect...

It’s likely that you wish for a retrogression?

7 minutes ago, lucifertran said:

What’s wrong with you guys?

They could not schedule your interview because of many reason, like no available interview time available, they prioritize cases with longer waiting time like f3 f4, ect...

It’s likely that you wish for a retrogression?

I'm just trying to be skeptical and realistic. The thing is not a lot of interviews take place in my embassy, I checked the list. And yet they can't schedule it. Mystery.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
2 hours ago, olegoleg90 said:

I'm just trying to be skeptical and realistic. The thing is not a lot of interviews take place in my embassy, I checked the list. And yet they can't schedule it. Mystery.

I told you before ,  about one of my friend , he was f2b category ROW Bangladesh.. again i give his  details :  

His pd : 1st April 2011,

CC : 18 January 2018,  

Interview letter: 12 September 2018

Interview date : 1st October 2018. 

interview result : Still In AP , (Want another joint Sponsor).  

Do not panic much.  You will get your interview date soon.  be positive.

8 minutes ago, Jaynik said:

Whats ur pd? You haven't got the il yet?

My PD is in late December 2011.

Surely I haven't got the IL yet :).

For my case (and probably yours):

The earliest time for them to schedule an interview is end of this month, or early next month.

So, the fastest time an Interview can take place is begining-mid December. Or average I would say it takes 2 months, that mean begining-mid January.

3 minutes ago, lucifertran said:

My PD is in late December 2011.

Surely I haven't got the IL yet :).

For my case (and probably yours):

The earliest time for them to schedule an interview is end of this month, or early next month.

So, the fastest time an Interview can take place is begining-mid December. Or average I would say it takes 2 months, that mean begining-mid January.

Let see and hope for the best bro 

21 hours ago, shakil hossain said:

I told you before ,  about one of my friend , he was f2b category ROW Bangladesh.. again i give his  details :  

His pd : 1st April 2011,

CC : 18 January 2018,  

Interview letter: 12 September 2018

Interview date : 1st October 2018. 

interview result : Still In AP , (Want another joint Sponsor).  

Do not panic much.  You will get your interview date soon.  be positive.

How it is Possible that your Friend Got Interview Letter in September 2018? While His PD April 2011

If u see visa bulletin Archive F2b 2018 ROW 1st Chart

Month 2018                 PD (1st Chart)

May                               15 May 2011

June                              22 June 2011

July                               15 August 2011

August                          22 Oct 2011

September                   1 Nov 2011

it is too Late for him .

Edited by Dallas1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.