arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

I didn't understand what she meant its gonna take very long time cz my pd is nov 28th nd im hoping from today to the 15 of September being approved 

And my PD is Nov 30 so Nebraska needs more people or better trained 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sundee said:

And my PD is Nov 30 so Nebraska needs more people or better trained 

Well im thinking of goin to the senator office nd talk with assistant maybe will help i dont wanna sit nd watch 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

I didn't understand what she meant its gonna take very long time cz my pd is nov 28th nd im hoping from today to the 15 of September being approved 

I didn't understand either..it make no sense calling in the first place..craziness 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

Well im thinking of goin to the senator office nd talk with assistant maybe will help i dont wanna sit nd watch 

But I'm just waiting to be out of processing time so this way there not gonna say ur on normal processing time 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

But I'm just waiting to be out of processing time so this way there not gonna say ur on normal processing time 

I'm not going to sit around either. It's bs that all other service centers process way faster then Nebraska. I hate even speaking of Nebraska anymore. This makes a person have bad days just sitting and nothing happening when it's been 9 months now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

currently speaking to a Tier 2 officer. Let's see what they come up with this time

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, etrangais said:

currently speaking to a Tier 2 officer. Let's see what they come up with this time

Lol. Okay give us update

Timeline

Nothing much.

I was told previously that my file was assigned to an adjudicator on June 1st.

I asked the lady today (she was very nice by the way) about that. 

She looked into to it and told me that on June 1st, the I-130 was moved to the room where all the I-130/I-129F (K3) combinations were.

Basically, they just paired it with the I-129F and that was it.

I asked here if that affects our priority day, and she said it does not, and that we should get an update within 30 days.

Basically, nothing new

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, etrangais said:

Nothing much.

I was told previously that my file was assigned to an adjudicator on June 1st.

I asked the lady today (she was very nice by the way) about that. 

She looked into to it and told me that on June 1st, the I-130 was moved to the room where all the I-130/I-129F (K3) combinations were.

Basically, they just paired it with the I-129F and that was it.

I asked here if that affects our priority day, and she said it does not, and that we should get an update within 30 days.

Basically, nothing new

<_<

Well at least you got someone nice and hopefully you will hear something soon.  

Timeline
15 minutes ago, August97 said:

<_<

Well at least you got someone nice and hopefully you will hear something soon.  

At least u spoke with someone nice. So she says pairing them up huh? That to me means they are still sitting unlooked at.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

At least u spoke with someone nice. So she says pairing them up huh? That to me means they are still sitting unlooked at.

Yeap, just moved from room to room.

THis makes perfect sense, 5 files ahead of us and 5 files behind us have already been approved and sent to NVC. Our file was moved out of the queue.

Filling I-129F with the I-130 DELAYS the adjudication process for sure.

Timeline
2 hours ago, etrangais said:

THis makes perfect sense, 5 files ahead of us and 5 files behind us have already been approved and sent to NVC. Our file was moved out of the queue.

Yes I believe that and my lawyer is going to hear abt it from me. He should have known to file the C/R1 instead of K/3.. Now I'm pissed 😡 even more 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, etrangais said:

Yeah this pisses me off too. My lawyer advised us to do the K3, and way overcharged me for filing, all for us to hear that it is slowing the process down even more?! What is up with these lawyers not knowing that doing the K3 is a total waste? Ugh... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.