arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes uscis updated a few days ago. They don't aways update on the 15th. I believe the processing dates went backward in Nebraska because California isn't showing that they do 1-130 petitions for a US citizen filing for their spouse any longer so I believe it cause files to be shifted around but it shouldn't have affected us in Nebraska because every service center was ahead of us to begin with, so it's all crazy and very frustrating..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Liz92 said:

Hmm... when i looked today Nebraska said Nov 26, 2016. Where did you get Dec 13 from? Just curious in case mine isn't refreshing properly.

On the USCIS processing times page it shows as of June 30, 2017 they were processing files from Nov 26, 2017. They are usually a month or two behind.

If you fill out a timeline with your NOA1 it will give you an estimation as to when you will receive your NOA2. Visa Journey has estimated timelines based on today's date as everyone updates the information on their cases.

There is a tab at the top of this page you click on that says "Processing Cases": http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/

Edited by acidrain

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Liz92 said:

Thanks for that! I was looking somewhere else. 😊 i actually feel a tad better that I at least see they are in Dec. 

Remember this is a very small subset of applicants that use this site, and there are still plenty of Nov applicants unprocessed.

If you look at the details on vj it says Dec 13th, but when you look at the actual applicants approved it doesn't match up.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Elshayt said:

There is update in USCIS website 

update date 15 august

they return backward as of date 30 May

last processing 15 Nov

it seems huge backlog and all December filler will be delayed 

PD 09 December around 250 days waiting

IMG_7663.PNG

Looks like a screwup since it says as of May 31st

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

32 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

So in this case they are processing may 31st or November 16 ????

In the date 31 May 2017 , they processed all cases from and older than 15 November 2016

Edited by Elshayt
Typing mistake

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

so my USCIS app was  crazy last night 

I hadn't checked for case updates in last 2 days on all the cases I am tracking on app , 

so last night I refreshed and got  several case updates lol  

here is roughly what I got 

PD Aug 22 , Case Sent to D.O.S

PD Nov 16, Case Approved 

PD Nov 29, Case sent to D.O.S

PD Dec 5 ,  Case Approved 

4  cases from    PD Dec 5  : RFE Sent

PD Dec 5 : Sent to D.O.S.

3 cases from    PD Dec 6 : Case Approved  

3 cases from    PD Dec 6 : case Sent to D.O.S 

3 cases from    PD  Dec 8 : RFE Sent

PD Dec 12   Name was Updated  ( Often Cases are approved  or RFE sent after this update ) 
PD April 17 2017,    Case Approved  (  Country = Philippines ) 

also : still Hundreds of cases left to be Dealt with from November 

Good sign they picking up lot more December cases and heading into 2nd week of December 

I'll  post  more updates once I gather more updates from case tracker app  and I'll also add more cases to tracking hehe 

Edited by harsh2010

Filed: Other Timeline
31 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I hadn't checked for case updates in last 2 days on all the cases I am tracking on app , 

PD Nov 16, Case Approved 

PD Dec 12   Name was Updated  ( Often Cases are approved  or RFE sent after this update ) 

Good sign they picking up lot more December cases and heading into 2nd week of December 

I'll  post  more updates once I gather more updates from case tracker app  and I'll also add more cases to tracking hehe 

Thanks for the update. My tracking app notified me of a few of these same cases. However, I am glad to know there was a lot more. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for info. My concern is that they bypass alot of cases and randomly approve a April 2017 case. And would you know it's from the Philippines. This process is so not fair. Persons from September still waiting and they jump to April 2017. Im sure the reason will be they have typhoons. Well lot of islanders here and they have hurricane and would you know it its the hurricane season. I just hate how unfair this whole process has been. 

I need to vent because i submitted a inquiry and tomorrow is the day i should get update and when i checked this morning it is still not assigned to anyone so i guess an update as to why case is outside normal processing won't happen anytime soon. Also tjis this process is so draining my energy. I use to be optimistic and now i just don't care anymore. My mom asked me my case status and the answer i gave was a meh. She was floored and asked why so grim. I said right now i don't give a rats ### if and when it happens it does and i also said if it doesn't then that's just life. I can't keep wishing and hoping that these people in US govt have heart and know that they are dealing with people's lives.  I got further depressed when i was told that someone i know got through months now and a friend of my sis did aos and also got through but not me who decided to go the right path have to be put in limbo. We have 2 mortgages 2 sets of bills 2 sets on medical insurance 2 sets of everything 2 sets of property taxes car insurances registrations.  My God when will it all end. I need a light i need some sort of info something to keep me going. I need to check in a 5 star hotel here on my island soon for a weekend. I need a getaway. Turn off phone and just be pampered. As soon as i see my roster my September im gonna book a weekend cause i picked up extra shifts in August to keep busy and not think about this USCIS process. I need a break from it all to regroup myself. 

Sorry to be ranting but i needed to let it out.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Longingfor said:

Thanks for info. My concern is that they bypass alot of cases and randomly approve a April 2017 case. And would you know it's from the Philippines. This process is so not fair. Persons from September still waiting and they jump to April 2017. Im sure the reason will be they have typhoons. Well lot of islanders here and they have hurricane and would you know it its the hurricane season. I just hate how unfair this whole process has been. 

I need to vent because i submitted a inquiry and tomorrow is the day i should get update and when i checked this morning it is still not assigned to anyone so i guess an update as to why case is outside normal processing won't happen anytime soon. Also tjis this process is so draining my energy. I use to be optimistic and now i just don't care anymore. My mom asked me my case status and the answer i gave was a meh. She was floored and asked why so grim. I said right now i don't give a rats ### if and when it happens it does and i also said if it doesn't then that's just life. I can't keep wishing and hoping that these people in US govt have heart and know that they are dealing with people's lives.  I got further depressed when i was told that someone i know got through months now and a friend of my sis did aos and also got through but not me who decided to go the right path have to be put in limbo. We have 2 mortgages 2 sets of bills 2 sets on medical insurance 2 sets of everything 2 sets of property taxes car insurances registrations.  My God when will it all end. I need a light i need some sort of info something to keep me going. I need to check in a 5 star hotel here on my island soon for a weekend. I need a getaway. Turn off phone and just be pampered. As soon as i see my roster my September im gonna book a weekend cause i picked up extra shifts in August to keep busy and not think about this USCIS process. I need a break from it all to regroup myself. 

Sorry to be ranting but i needed to let it out.

Trust me I know just how you feel. Today Mark 11monthe and still waiting for approval.

this is stressful but I try to do as much stuffs to keep me busy.

submitted a inquiry and suppose to hear from them 19 and what funnybis inforget I did that so that to say I was trying all my best not to worry too much.

i also was told by my lawyer we have to wait for a letter in 2 weeks which is the end of this month.

i will try not to think about that either.

am glad I am keeping myself busy doing other stuffs plus my 2 years old will return to school next month so yeah I am busy til next month.

Philippines getting approved before a lot of people. Last year October we had bad hurricane, we sent letter to USCIS about it and they wouldn't approve my case there was no light water for a month or so it was awful.

Edited by nyokie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

PD Nov 16, Case Approved 

As always, thanks for keeping us posted.

On 8/15/2017 at 6:12 AM, Alexis9294 said:

I completely agree. USCIS couldn't care less what these applicants are going through with having to wait so long. Like you said, why not transfer some cases? Nebraska knew for months that November and December 2016 had the most applications they've ever had so they could have started transferring cases a while ago to avoid this crazy backlog. I'm also angry about the K3. We have a lawyer and she advised us to do the K3 so we paid that $1000 to file it thinking that it would help by bringing my husband home sooner. Then come to find out they are never approved anymore? I'm beyond ticked off that we wasted our money on it and got our hopes up that it would bring him home sooner. About the NVC stage, I can't agree with you more. Why not TRY to make at least a part of this process somewhat fair? I'll revert back to my previous statement, they just don't care. It is not them that have to be away from their spouse so it doesn't bother them one bit. Ugh, I cannot wait for this process to be over. 252 days and counting; no sign of an approval coming anytime soon with the way the USCIS processing table is going. 

It is just not a priority. I get it, we are constantly told ''immigration is a privilege and not a right'' and there are rules we have to follow which I understand and respect. But it is after all, a service we are paying for, a very expensive one. If it was any other form of non governmental service  knowing people that applied at the same time getting ahead of us 2-3 months would be enough to grant us the opportunity to complain and file reports. Here, complaining might even further delay our applications, as some have told. 

I am so sorry you had to waste money filing the K3, it is known fact amongst the immigration forums that they are not really being granted anymore (or very, very few if anything) too bad your lawyer didn't know this. Speeding the NVC stage would ''level the playing field'' a little bit at least, so the overall waiting time would be similar for all of us applying at the same time. Also 252 days is just ridiculous. Have you contacted a congressman, did anything else, called? I know it basically doesn't do anything but sometimes in a miracle, it might result in someone looking at your case. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

On 8/15/2017 at 9:41 AM, acidrain said:

I hope you ask your consulate as I intend on doing for the earliest possible interview date based on the fact you had to wait longer. It doesn't hurt to ask.

I agree the K3 should be processed at consulates abroad in a timely fashion. It is not reasonable being separated from your spouse and or children for 12-18 months. I know I've ranted about K1 Visa's on a different thread. I'm appalled someone who has never met their boyfriend can get a Visa to enter the US for 90 days but I'm lucky if I get permission to cross the border for 12 days every couple of months. I know in your case and many others you don't even have that option. Apparently the more years you've been together the more it will be used against you. You'd think common sense would dictate the fact people who have been together longer are more likely to WANT to follow the rules. Instead people with questionable motives get tossed a K1 Visa and told hey you can come to the US for 90 days no problem! If the person marries and gets divorced you can stay! What this tells me is the US immigration system is more interested in keeping couples who have no ties together and couples who have been married for years apart. This process makes me and everyone else I talk to shake their heads. It is just unbelievable.

What irritates me the most is how someone who applied in Feb who got assigned Nebraska will be approved the same time as someone who got assigned Vermont in May! Nebraska is behind Texas by 2 months and now 3 months with Potomac and Vermont. I'd like an explanation as to what the heck happened to California. Do they not process i130's anymore? The processing times between centers isn't even close!

When looking back at threads from 2013 when NSC went through the same ordeal there were mass transfers to other service centers. This just tells me that whoever is charge of USCIS now either does not have a clue or does not care.

I will of course. Unfortunately Juarez is known for being super slow, ugh...but whatever date and hour they have, I'll be there.

It really doesn't make sense waiting this long when you have a consolidated relationship, although they might argue that ''if you want to be together, the spouse can move in with you or he/she should visit you often'' as if things were just that easy. Not their case, not their problem. We are the ones in emotional and financial hardship, not them. 

The K1 is certainly a mystery to me. Although they have the whole ''have met in person at least once'' it still means that a lot of couples that have had most of their relationship online/long distance and don't really know each other, rush into a marriage they are not sure about. Many of whom might be for immigration porpoises, although I'm not saying there aren't real couples in love, of course. It often ends up in messy divorces and complicated legal battles and in the end, many stay in the U.S. Like you said, from the outside it looks like they are having the privilege of being together sooner and us who are already married, have to take the long road and suffer more. 

Nebraska is the place were dreams go to die. It really frustrates me too. We are waiting our turn as everyone else, but seeing people who applied much later ''cut in front of the line'' is like a punch in the gut. It is not their fault, they deserve being approved as well, but it is completely ridiculous that we have to delay our life plans, spend more money and be miserable longer just because they haven't transferred any cases, maybe because it's just not a priority like you said. But when people call after 9-10 months and they're being told they're within ''normal'' processing times? that just infuriates me. There is nothing normal about waiting almost a full year for approval, when other service centers are waiting half that. 

I am slightly hopeful they will start transferring cases, but at this point it seems highly unlikely. I really, really hope we at least get approved this year, that really isn't much to ask

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.