arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

I think next update would be next month they already updated it 3 days ago im here with 260 days im just curious how long is going for 300 days or more god knows

Are you kidding me? I didn't even see the date change. I think it's still saying the end of Nov right now. What was the date before? Do you know? Oh wow. This is so upsetting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Liz92 said:

They should be updating the Nebraska timeframe any day now. So antsy to see what date they're up to. Waiting 214 PD Jan 11 ☹

They already updated a few days ago, I posted when they did, next updated wouldn't be for at least another month.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I feel like everyone else who got different service centers won the i130 sweepstakes.

If this were a competition this is how it plays out:

#1 - Vermont - March 14, 2017 - how is it that they can be 3 months ahead and not have any of our files transferred?

#2 - Potomac - Not sure of accurate time as Visa Journey has it listed as Oct 24, 2016 but the USCIS page has them processing at Jan 1, 2017 as of May 31. They are likely into March - again why isn't Potomac getting transfers if they are ahead by 3 months?

#3 - Texas - Feb 11, 2017 - Nearly 2 months ahead of Nebraska - again why isn't Texas getting transfers?

#4 - California - Jan 27, 2017 - What the heck happened to all their i130's??? If you take a look at the USCIS processing times page they no longer list i130!! Does this mean USCIS (aka useless) decided to cut out 1 service center out of i130 processing? Do they plan on replacing this service center with another or hiring more people for the backlog?

#5 - Nebraska - Dec 13, 2016 - There are still Nov filers getting processed and every month we are lucky if 15 days of files are going through. USCIS claims i130 petitions are supposed to be processed within 9 months max. At this rate we are all going to be lucky if we get our applications processed by the end of 2017.

If the USCIS processing times page is correct they processed Nov 26, 2017 i130's as of June 30. Visa Journey says today they are processing i130s from Dec 13, 2017. That suggests that in 30 working days (not total days) they have only processed 17 days worth of applications. They are clearly not keeping up with their workload.

There is an obvious solution to the problem but yet nobody in USCIS (useless) wants to deal with it.

Edited by acidrain

2 minutes ago, acidrain said:

I feel like everyone else who got different service centers won the i130 sweepstakes.

#1 - Vermont - March 14, 2017 - how is it that they can be 3 months ahead and not have any of our files transferred?

#2 - Potomac - Not sure of accurate time as Visa Journey has it listed as Oct 24, 2016 but the USCIS page has them processing at Jan 1, 2017 as of May 31. They are likely into March - again why isn't Potomac getting transfers if they are ahead by 3 months?

#3 - Texas - Feb 11, 2017 - Nearly 2 months ahead of Nebraska - again why isn't Texas getting transfers?

#4 - California - Jan 27, 2017 - What the heck happened to all their i130's??? If you take a look at the USCIS processing times page they no longer list i130!! Does this mean USCIS (aka useless) decided to cut out 1 service center out of i130 processing? Do they plan on replacing this service center with another or hiring more people for the backlog?

#5 - Nebraska - Dec 13, 2016 - There are still Nov filers getting processed and every month we are lucky if 15 days of files are going through. USCIS claims i130 petitions are supposed to be processed within 9 months max. At this rate we are all going to be lucky if we get our applications processed by the end of 2017.

There is an obvious solution to the problem but yet nobody in USCIS (useless) wants to deal with it.

I was really upset when I saw  June pass by and no info from USCIS, now am on 208 days, and this site timeline gives me some hopes also seeing procesing times being updated, not enough Nebraska of course, and well I wonder the same about California, no I 130 there.

2 hours ago, Longingfor said:

I must be very lucky then. This is my 3rd visitor visa. Had a 5 year then a 10 year and now another 10 year. Have been travelling since i was kid and have never met a mean officer. Went to secondary once and that was because of my mom she had food items and we were travelling together so i had to go too i was not happy but all i did was xray my luggage and we were out.

You will be fine. And since you are more comfortable avaoiding Houston then just avoid it.

Yes me too, only that time in December but was right there at the counter nothing on secondary, and never had an issue before, I used to travel every 2 months due to work, I was lucky my first year of marriage he was living here in CR, He move back in sept last year, and we been back and fort since then, is hard but you get used to it, and with Nebraska you better!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

1 hour ago, acidrain said:

If the USCIS processing times page is correct they processed Nov 26, 2017 i130's as of June 30. Visa Journey says today they are processing i130s from Dec 13, 2017. That suggests that in 30 working days (not total days) they have only processed 17 days worth of applications. They are clearly not keeping up with their workload.

It makes absolutely no sense that they're choosing not to divide the workload. They even have the audacity of having it written down on the website ''occasionally we transfer cases so we can process in a timely manner'' or some bull like that. apparently, us falling 3-4 months behind other centers isn't a big deal, not worthy of transfers.  

It baffles me that they basically tanked the K3 which allowed couples to be together during the NVC part due to the process taking multiple years, because they thought it wasn't necessary anymore  and things were working great. With current trends we're lucky if we get to be approved by the end of he year like you mentioned, followed by a good chunk of 2018. 

You'd think they would try to ''expedite'' the NVC stage for those of us who are already way over the normal processing time, be fair after we've seen how many people have jumped our priority dates, gotten approvals and are even reunited with their loves ones. But we know that's not the case.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, acidrain said:

Hmm... when i looked today Nebraska said Nov 26, 2016. Where did you get Dec 13 from? Just curious in case mine isn't refreshing properly.

Edited by Liz92

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

It makes absolutely no sense that they're choosing not to divide the workload. They even have the audacity of having it written down on the website ''occasionally we transfer cases so we can process in a timely manner'' or some bull like that. apparently, us falling 3-4 months behind other centers isn't a big deal, not worthy of transfers.  

It baffles me that they basically tanked the K3 which allowed couples to be together during the NVC part due to the process taking multiple years, because they thought it wasn't necessary anymore  and things were working great. With current trends we're lucky if we get to be approved by the end of he year like you mentioned, followed by a good chunk of 2018. 

You'd think they would try to ''expedite'' the NVC stage for those of us who are already way over the normal processing time, be fair after we've seen how many people have jumped our priority dates, gotten approvals and are even reunited with their loves ones. But we know that's not the case.

I completely agree. USCIS couldn't care less what these applicants are going through with having to wait so long. Like you said, why not transfer some cases? Nebraska knew for months that November and December 2016 had the most applications they've ever had so they could have started transferring cases a while ago to avoid this crazy backlog. I'm also angry about the K3. We have a lawyer and she advised us to do the K3 so we paid that $1000 to file it thinking that it would help by bringing my husband home sooner. Then come to find out they are never approved anymore? I'm beyond ticked off that we wasted our money on it and got our hopes up that it would bring him home sooner. About the NVC stage, I can't agree with you more. Why not TRY to make at least a part of this process somewhat fair? I'll revert back to my previous statement, they just don't care. It is not them that have to be away from their spouse so it doesn't bother them one bit. Ugh, I cannot wait for this process to be over. 252 days and counting; no sign of an approval coming anytime soon with the way the USCIS processing table is going. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
54 minutes ago, jpbm said:

Does any one here have any ties with the media? Make this news and maybe they might start doing their work. 

Good one. I'm at the point where i see my only option right now is to resign from my job because this is stressing my husband out. I would visit for the next 4 to 5 months. Just so we can have that time together. He told me he doesn't know how much longer he can take this. As persons after us are already waiting on interview date and the way he sees it our interview seems likely to be in 2018. The process of being in Nebraska is putting a strain on us. I might have to reconsider my 3wks trip planned for later this year and take a trip asap and just ensure that our family is grounded.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

I hope you ask your consulate as I intend on doing for the earliest possible interview date based on the fact you had to wait longer. It doesn't hurt to ask.

I agree the K3 should be processed at consulates abroad in a timely fashion. It is not reasonable being separated from your spouse and or children for 12-18 months. I know I've ranted about K1 Visa's on a different thread. I'm appalled someone who has never met their boyfriend can get a Visa to enter the US for 90 days but I'm lucky if I get permission to cross the border for 12 days every couple of months. I know in your case and many others you don't even have that option. Apparently the more years you've been together the more it will be used against you. You'd think common sense would dictate the fact people who have been together longer are more likely to WANT to follow the rules. Instead people with questionable motives get tossed a K1 Visa and told hey you can come to the US for 90 days no problem! If the person marries and gets divorced you can stay! What this tells me is the US immigration system is more interested in keeping couples who have no ties together and couples who have been married for years apart. This process makes me and everyone else I talk to shake their heads. It is just unbelievable.

What irritates me the most is how someone who applied in Feb who got assigned Nebraska will be approved the same time as someone who got assigned Vermont in May! Nebraska is behind Texas by 2 months and now 3 months with Potomac and Vermont. I'd like an explanation as to what the heck happened to California. Do they not process i130's anymore? The processing times between centers isn't even close!

When looking back at threads from 2013 when NSC went through the same ordeal there were mass transfers to other service centers. This just tells me that whoever is charge of USCIS now either does not have a clue or does not care.

Edited by acidrain

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I just called uscis customer service representative nd i told her its been nearly 9 month i didn't hear nothing she was like oh sir u still in normal processing time i was like so 9 month is normal processing time then i gotta wait 1 more month for u guys to update the website then i can file inquiry i mean thats not right i just wanna know whats goin on whats the hold she said sir ur in normal processing time so i just hanged up ...obviously were not gonna get approved in 2017 thats for sure

Edited by mohamad charif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.