arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 hours ago, August97 said:

I mentioned this to a rep on the phone and he told me a flat out lie, states they don't get approved sooner than anyone in fact there are only a limited number of Visa's available to people from the Philippines. I don't know what the reason is but it's unfair. I was starting to think there was someone on the inside specifically pulling those cases and working on them. You never know but whatever the case as you said it's wrong. 

limited nooo 

The word is unlimited number of Visa's available Philippines. That just what hemean but instead he say unlimited he use the word limited.

again it's still wrong. Today they have people who file August and September included myself are still waiting to be approved. 

People wjo just filed filing today will be approved in 4-5 months that is WRONG.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/8/2017 at 11:27 PM, Patient said:

Registered but going there "every day" is boring and 99.9% a waste of time.

I am lucky others have been waiting far longer. I do not know how they do it.

All of us waiting since filing in 2016 are suffering. If we got stuck in Nebraska like I did, it's pure stressful waiting and waiting and seeing other service centers processing faster. 

Filed: Other Timeline
10 hours ago, nyokie said:

limited nooo 

The word is unlimited number of Visa's available Philippines. That just what hemean but instead he say unlimited he use the word limited.

again it's still wrong. Today they have people who file August and September included myself are still waiting to be approved. 

People wjo just filed filing today will be approved in 4-5 months that is WRONG.

No he specifically said limited. Even went as far as to say your spouse if from Dominican Republic he has a better chance of getting a visa than someone from the Philippines because we have an agreement with that country, we don't have one with the Philippines. I knew it didn't sound right. The tier 2 rep I spoke with asked me did I have one of the case numbers so he can see why their case may have been approved in such a short amount of time. I said of course I don't. He asked well how did you hear about it, I said the online visa support group I belong to. He laughed out loud and says well you know the saying if it came from the internet it's very likely it's untrue. I said no, we share information with one another and most people from there have a shorter wait. he just said well without a case number I can't look into it, if you call back with one we can check <_<

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jujubsweet said:

Day 135!!!!! From pd date!

Hehe , I am right in behind you lol 

131 Days , PD : April 3rd 

hang in there man , we will get through , we'll most likely hear something End of November or sometime in December,, almost there , 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Hehe , I am right in behind you lol 

131 Days , PD : April 3rd 

hang in there man , we will get through , we'll most likely hear something End of November or sometime in December,, almost there , 

Are you in Nebraska too? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Keep the faith everyone! I'm just as frustrated as the rest of you stuck in Nebraska. I can't believe how slow and rude NSC is!

I saw on another thread the person who was approved from the Phillipines had a medical expedite. It didn't sound like it went through the first time either. I was panicked when I saw that too but I feel a little better knowing they had a valid reason for getting ahead of the line.

I wish this center would re-distribute their workload as the other centers are picking up steam. It's not fair to pay the same fee and people who get processed in Potomac get their Visa 3 months sooner. I wish the consulates would address this issue and bump appointments for those who had to wait longer for their i130 to get approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, August97 said:

No he specifically said limited. Even went as far as to say your spouse if from Dominican Republic he has a better chance of getting a visa than someone from the Philippines because we have an agreement with that country, we don't have one with the Philippines. I knew it didn't sound right. The tier 2 rep I spoke with asked me did I have one of the case numbers so he can see why their case may have been approved in such a short amount of time. I said of course I don't. He asked well how did you hear about it, I said the online visa support group I belong to. He laughed out loud and says well you know the saying if it came from the internet it's very likely it's untrue. I said no, we share information with one another and most people from there have a shorter wait. he just said well without a case number I can't look into it, if you call back with one we can check <_<

Smh he know exactly why they get approved so soon and that really sad and awful 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, mohamad charif said:

stuck at nebraska with 259 days omg this is insane my pd is november 28 2016 any help guys

Dont worry. have faith i hope it will over soon. here i am stuck with 251 days.you should call them and ask about your case

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone. I have been following these VJ forums for a couple of months now but this is my first post. My PD for I-130 is December 6 and we're now at 251 days (*sigh*). It makes me hopeful to see some early December approvals but then when I see people with Sept and Oct PD that are STILL waiting I can't help but to worry. When we first started this process our lawyer said that it should take 3-4 months, which is obviously a joke. I have the USCIS app but what I don't understand is how so many of you get all these updates? The last update I received for an I-130 approval was August 3rd and I have all the settings for the real-time updates switched on. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? 

Fingers crossed that this is our month and all of you are in my thoughts as we all TRY to stay strong during this grueling process. 

We are 207 already... my timeline says Aug hoping is earlier than that, wanna spend the holidays in US with my Hubby, is hard, Nebraska is like a big nightmare, now says> at least is not nov 15 anymore is getting closer to Dec!

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 November 26, 2016

187 days and counting, at least two more months to go with the current backlog, which will put us at the 8-9 month mark. The November 29th cases I follow have not been approved yet, absolutely crazy. Meanwhile we get to see cases from other service center with the same PD (February) and soon March and April, get approved which honestly to me is the toughest part, because even though I am happy for them, I am incredibly jealous. This is heartbreaking. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.