arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/25/2017 at 0:49 AM, August97 said:

I just put that number in my app. I see there are many cases still pending from Nov 29. As you said maybe these haven't been updated yet. Hopefully 

I'm Nov 9.....haven't got any updates.... We are getting frustrated 

Filed: Other Timeline
10 hours ago, bukaldrinio said:

Have you submitted an inquiry or called and asked to be transferred to a tier 2 representative? You can also reach out to your local senator or congressman/woman. According to the USCIS website they are processing cases as of Nov 15 so you are outside of normal processing time frame. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, August97 said:

Have you submitted an inquiry or called and asked to be transferred to a tier 2 representative? You can also reach out to your local senator or congressman/woman. According to the USCIS website they are processing cases as of Nov 15 so you are outside of normal processing time frame. 

We have contacted congressman they said will get back to us within 30days.....its so sicking we have to shutdown our USCIS app.......tied of receiving other people s notifications

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, bukaldrinio said:

You should submit a case inquiry and you should be calling USCIS to get more answers.

My priority date was November 18th and I was approved more than a month ago.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Here it is for another week, hopefully full of approval for all.

good luck all 

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 7/29/2017 at 10:16 AM, harsh2010 said:

This week;s recap from Nebraska Center cases I been tracking ..  same situation as last week

nothing to exciting unfortunately ,  but

many more cases from November got approved  including lot of November 28 - November 30 ,  and still tons of cases from November that i been tracking , yet to be touched 

and I still haven't seen any December cases approved on my list of tracked cases :)

11/25/2016 here....still waiting and hoping and praying.....

Married: 09/01/02016

I-130 sent: 11/21/2016

NOA1 received: 11/25/2016

NOA1 hard copy: 11/30/2016

NOA2 hard copy: 09/21/2017

NVC received: 10/01/2017

DS-261 completed: 10/06/2017

AOS paid: 10/11/2017

IV fee paid: 10/20/2017

DS-260 completed: 10/25/2017

AOS/IV mailed: 10/26/2017

AOS/IV received: 10/31/2017

CC12/06/2017

Interview: 02/20/2018   AP:(

2nd Interview: 02/25/2019 (It was a STOKES!! I think I surprised them because I all ready had a trip planned over there to see him!!!)

Visa in hand! 08/12/2019

Arrived in US: 10/10/2019

10 year green card: 11/08/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Leah09 said:

The funny thing is the timeline keeps moving one day at a time. Today it says Dec 6...

Please fill out your timeline

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Any movement at all so far today?

not in my USCIS tracker apps, haven't seen any Nebraska cases on real time updates and my list of tracked cases still the same 

1 hour ago, August97 said:

Just got two recent updates on my app. One case PD 11/22 approved. And another PD 12/6 changed from case was received to name was updated? What does that mean??

I saw 3 cases from Dec 1 approved and one case November 30. This makes me happy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.