arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, AmyLo said:

Anyone else ready to give up and go live in your spouse's country? 

So. darn. frustrating. I cannot imagine what it is like to wait longer than we already have. 

Ugh. 

Yes and the timelines keep moving farther out! I just want an answer sigh....

17 minutes ago, AmyLo said:

So. darn. frustrating. I cannot imagine what it is like to wait longer than we already have. 

Ugh. 

Yes and the timelines keep moving farther out! I just want an answer sigh....

25 minutes ago, AmyLo said:

Ugh. 

My country is Australia and is just as bad, plus the application fee is about $7000! About a year wait for someone to come here. I have a colleague here waiting for her visa and she's now been told at least a 14 month wait. You can't leave the country while waiting, unlike in the US. So many immigration systems are flawed and backlogged. Frustrating that they aren't accountable like a normal business is. 

23 hours ago, AmyLo said:

Ugh. 

I've been living in my spouse's country for years and finally decided to throw in the towel and go back, taking him with me. Just hoping I'll be granted permission to go before I completely lose my nerve and decide it's easier just to stay here and be unhappy and homesick. The more time I have to think about what could go wrong in moving a family of 4 to another continent, the less it seems like a good idea.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

They must be extremely disorganized.

I saw some September, October and November cases passed already ( on the app ).  

How can they process a November before August? That's pure chaos.

And then I saw June case passed!  So there are still older cases than mine waiting and they are processing November? What's the point?  Showing that they are ahead of schedule if they process some cases here and there I guess.

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, RinaB said:

PD Aug 2016

Still waiting. I can't believe this is real.

I am worse than you, i was transferred to local office, it will be a hell of waiting, and when I check up the status on the phone, it say please allow 60-180 days from the transferred date to process your case, my pd is AUGUST 2ND, TRANSFERRED ON FEB 14TH.  I lost hope, really.

6 minutes ago, tianbian123 said:

I am worse than you, i was transferred to local office, it will be a hell of waiting, and when I check up the status on the phone, it say please allow 60-180 days from the transferred date to process your case, my pd is AUGUST 2ND, TRANSFERRED ON FEB 14TH.  I lost hope, really.

Hang in there. People who have been transferred are starting to get approved so I don't think you'll have to wait that long. They surely can't penalise people for transferring petitions if it's supposed to speed up the process!

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, Frustrated74 said:

Hang in there. People who have been transferred are starting to get approved so I don't think you'll have to wait that long. They surely can't penalise people for transferring petitions if it's supposed to speed up the process!

only tears and frustration, but thank you!!!!!they might schedule me an interview for a I-30 form, unbelievable

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, RinaB said:

I saw some September, October and November cases passed already ( on the app )

What app are you referring to?

Timeline
11 hours ago, jakelake said:

What app are you referring to?

It's called USCIS Case Status.

It updates the user on similar cases from the same service center or even the same country. 

However, you have to check your settings on what you wish to get updated on. I didn't know about that at first, so I didn't get many updates because I had it update me only on cases filled in the  3-day window around mine, plus or minus.

Timeline
12 hours ago, tianbian123 said:

I am so sorry. I have been saying it for years to acquaintances and others ..they don't understand what families of US citizens go through just trying to get residency ....it's desperation and agony on and on. . Especially when you have medical problems and small children.  

Meanwhile, my husband got his in my country in 3 months. As family of a citizen he has received premium care. Because yes, it is considered normal for family members to get attended in good timing..because it's about protecting the family core.   

This current immigration system in US is hurting families while encouraging illegals. 

So this is what we are going through while Is considered "hate speech" to call someone an illegal immigrant...who is living in US illegally. after entering in US illegally.

But seriously don't lose hope.  Don't give them your tears. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.