arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

i filed a K3 and so I had to file both a I-130 and a I-129F. I received this message about my I-129F this afternoon. I recently got an expedite request but the I-130 case status is still at Case was revived. Does anyone know if this means my I-130 has been approved.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: 

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

On March 15, 2017, we closed your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number , because the applicant or petitioner received a status or benefit through other means. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
57 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

i filed a K3 and so I had to file both a I-130 and a I-129F. I received this message about my I-129F this afternoon. I recently got an expedite request but the I-130 case status is still at Case was revived. Does anyone know if this means my I-130 has been approved.

This is probably good news. The I-129F is usually administratively closed when the I-130 application is approved. So keep an eye out for an approval for your I-130, or maybe call them to confirm exactly what's going on.

Timeline

Yay!!! so like I stated in my above message. I received the message yesterday and I called to speak to an immigration officer and it was confirmed that my case was approved on 03/15/2017. I have been waiting soooo long for this. Even after getting an expedite and filing a service request it still took 223 days.Even without all the front loading (I only sent affidavits from his grandfather and uncle as evidence) we were still approved. Yah!!!!! hopefully we move faster now.

4 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

Yay!!! so like I stated in my above message. I received the message yesterday and I called to speak to an immigration officer and it was confirmed that my case was approved on 03/15/2017. I have been waiting soooo long for this. Even after getting an expedite and filing a service request it still took 223 days.Even without all the front loading (I only sent affidavits from his grandfather and uncle as evidence) we were still approved. Yah!!!!! hopefully we move faster now.

So happy for you!!! Congratulations!!what was your PD? Are September PDs being approved out of Nebraska yet? 

Timeline
Just now, Bendite said:

So happy for you!!! Congratulations!!what was your PD? Are September PDs being approved out of Nebraska yet? 

My priority date was August 4, 2016.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

My priority date was August 4, 2016.

You give me hope! :)

Congratulations...happy for you :)

So basically even though the official processing data is Aug 9, applications before that are still being processed. We've seen two in the past 2 days.

Filed: Other Timeline
On 2/16/2017 at 10:37 AM, April Mora said:

My petition was transferred to another office. The USCIS website says " We will prepare your case for officer review.  If we need more information, we will notify you." I'm hoping this means that it'll be approved in the next month or so!

I think Nebraska is sending off a bunch of petitions filed in September. Someone else in this thread also mentioned theirs was transferred. I hope this fixes the bottle-neck!

I was transferred to my local office Feb 14th, and my PD is August 2nd :( 

18 minutes ago, tianbian123 said:

I was transferred to my local office Feb 14th, and my PD is August 2nd :( 

Praying for all of us to hear something by the end of March ?????

Looks like a lot of September and October filers got transfered to different service centers. I hope they will be done with August soon..it is soooooo slow. Aarrrghhhh...

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

I comfort myself by convincing myself that getting transferred isn't better. Those people might have longer to wait. Who knows? But it makes me feel a little better. 

Hang in there Nebraska filers! They are coming up on 2 months to finish off August, which means they should be moving on very soon! Cases getting transferred should help out a little bit too. Your approvals are sooner than you think ^_^

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.