arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mme ab said:

Yeah it is the best solution because nebraska is killing us.

Yes they are killing us so whoever wants to write emails to me with your complaints abt Nebraskado so anytime. 

More the merrier. Personal message me and I will supply my email address to you 

Lets get the Ball rolling guys. Stand up for our rights.......  

frustrated captain's log: My husband called today and he talked to a tier 2. It was useless. 

He said that he was treated basically like a child, he was told that even if someone else is approved with the same PD doesn't mean there's been any movement with our case. That ''every case is different'' But considering no one has technically opened our files according to him, it means that in 9 months our file has just been sitting in a cabinet, just like we thought. I really hope November is the month we finally get to see our approvals. But I'm not holding my breath. 

Anyway, told to call again in a few weeks and file an inquiry if necessary. Go Nebraska. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I got an email that my petition has been approved and sent to NVC today.PD February 7,2017.I wish everyone  who is still waiting good luck..We all will overcome this lengthy and heartbreaking process.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

frustrated captain's log: My husband called today and he talked to a tier 2. It was useless. 

He said that he was treated basically like a child, he was told that even if someone else is approved with the same PD doesn't mean there's been any movement with our case. That ''every case is different'' But considering no one has technically opened our files according to him, it means that in 9 months our file has just been sitting in a cabinet, just like we thought. I really hope November is the month we finally get to see our approvals. But I'm not holding my breath. 

Anyway, told to call again in a few weeks and file an inquiry if necessary. Go Nebraska. 

Wow! That's unreal. I can't believe you and @Sundee still haven't heard anything! I'm sorry guys. How disheartening and sickening. They really aren't of any help on the phone either. Good luck if you decide to take action. 🙏

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Liz92 said:

Wow! That's unreal. I can't believe you and @Sundee still haven't heard anything! I'm sorry guys. How disheartening and sickening. They really aren't of any help on the phone either. Good luck if you decide to take action. 🙏

It’s unreal how bad this system is. This is truly a horrible process to go through and very out of the order as received as they claim. I’m really fed up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, kamsclaude said:

I got an email that my petition has been approved and sent to NVC today.PD February 7,2017.I wish everyone  who is still waiting good luck..We all will overcome this lengthy and heartbreaking process.

Congratulations 

19 hours ago, kamsclaude said:

Congrats!!

Jumping on this thread, because I've been following it since September anonomosly so might as well join the conversation. Our priority date is September 25. We have a long way to go. 😞

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I realized Nebraska have slowed down completely last week. Hope they pick up this week. Wish all the February filers luck. The faster you guys get approved the quicker they get to march 

Edited by Rastaman21

On 11/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, Castlek said:

Jumping on this thread, because I've been following it since September anonomosly so might as well join the conversation. Our priority date is September 25. We have a long way to go. 😞

Hola! welcome to Hellbraska. Hopefully, by the time you're next in line, they will be working faster :) I really do. 

I wish you all the best <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Seeing people approved around my priority date and even on the same day but assigned later than mine, really makes me anxious.

What's the point of ''first come first serve'' and ''waiting in line'' then? Some of us clearly wait longer, I understand there are background checks and every country is different, but ugh. I really hope November is my month. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

On 11/4/2017 at 12:50 PM, kamsclaude said:

Congratulations! Great they are in Feb now. There is hope yet for us in March, maybe before xmas if we are lucky! I can't believe this process is taking so long. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, mrandmrsR said:

Congratulations! Great they are in Feb now. There is hope yet for us in March, maybe before xmas if we are lucky! I can't believe this process is taking so long. 

MrandmrsR, 

Hopefully everyone gets faster approval then even me and it’s heartbreaking for it to take this long..

Ive been waiting since Nov 30, 2016 to get approved and still waiting ☹️

Edited by Sundee
Made error

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.