arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
52 minutes ago, hannac said:

Did you call and speak to a Tier 2? Something isn't right.

I’ve done many things and still get no answers.. I requested expedite and still no answer from that either..

1 hour ago, PPS78 said:

While we are waiting, is there anyone who got through the NVC process too? How long did it take them? Is the wait as long?

Hi

My NOA2 was Oct 6th and send to the DOS on Oct 13th , received at NVC on Oct 20th , got my ID invoice and case number yesterday, submitted DS-261 yesterday too and today paid AOS fee, i'm not done yet but it seems like its going pretty fast..

14 minutes ago, Laura-A said:

Hi

My NOA2 was Oct 6th and send to the DOS on Oct 13th , received at NVC on Oct 20th , got my ID invoice and case number yesterday, submitted DS-261 yesterday too and today paid AOS fee, i'm not done yet but it seems like its going pretty fast..

O wow! All in a month. Hope your interview happens soon too. Good luck and thanks for sharing 😊 Did you have to call the NVC for case number and invoice number ?

See I think the major wait is for I-130 only. Hope everyone gets there approval soon 

23 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

O wow! All in a month. Hope your interview happens soon too. Good luck and thanks for sharing 😊 Did you have to call the NVC for case number and invoice number ?

See I think the major wait is for I-130 only. Hope everyone gets there approval soon 

I did call, just the one time yesterday and they gave me all the info i needed to proceed.   

34 minutes ago, Laura-A said:

I did call, just the one time yesterday and they gave me all the info i needed to proceed.   

Oh ok. Plz do let us know when you get hear back from them about your interview and what day you get it for. Gives an idea of the whole process 😊

Thanks again 

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:09 PM, gmta said:

Congratulations. I really wished they would just approve a few more early february cases. Feb 02 here :( 

yeh me too im Feb 08 .. surely it cant be much longer :( 

7 hours ago, LouH2017 said:

yeh me too im Feb 08 .. surely it cant be much longer :( 

hey @acidrain  and I have the same PD! we are still waiting. 

I noticed a few RFEs sent to February 8th filers (I saw around 500 cases) 

so it might mean that we will hopefully hear something in November

Nebraska really screwed us over.  

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 hours ago, Laura-A said:

Hi

After that, assuming no checklist, expect a 7-11 weeks wait for case complete before NVC sends case to embassy and schedule interview.

6 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

Ihey @acidrain  and I have the same PD! we are still waiting. 

I noticed a few RFEs sent to February 8th filers (I saw around 500 cases) 

so it might mean that we will hopefully hear something in November

Nebraska really screwed us over.  

I actually quoted my date wrong its Feb 4th. so I really hope we do hear something soon . Sorry what does RFE stand for ? Also does my husband as the petitioner receive the innitial notice of my NOA2 via email ? Before the inform me of anything ? 

Edited by LouH2017

Hi All,

I am a June 17 filer and was wondering if I should apply for the police report for my husband now or should I wait?

The problem is that in UAE the police report is only valid for 3 months. We have haven't yet received the NOA2

2 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hi All,

I am a June 17 filer and was wondering if I should apply for the police report for my husband now or should I wait?

The problem is that in UAE the police report is only valid for 3 months. We have haven't yet received the NOA2

@Amisharjil My wife and I are in the same conundrum. The UK report is valid for 6 months though. Depending on how long it takes to get the UAE police report (its 2-3 weeks for us) I would wait until closer to the end of Feb/early March. That seems to be when the June approvals are going to start to happen. Also, consider once approved you have 2-3 weeks before you get anything from the NVC. If your reports don't take too long, you can always just wait until you get your NOA2 and apply right then. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nov 29, 2016 PD

331 days

11 months

Case still going strong at Nebraska Hell Center

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

330 long dang days and 330 dang long sleepless nights ☹️☹️

Still waiting right along with the rest who are stuck in Nebraska

I wish we could figure out what the hold up is at Nebraska.

I've always had a goal to go to all 50 states (26 down...) however, I'm thinking of boycotting Nebraska and just doing 49.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.