arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Both I-130 petitions got approved on 11OCT17. Priority date 07NOV16, received the letters today, no update on the website.

Edited by Peppers

7 minutes ago, SUMAIYA said:

I am approved on October 6th. received the approval letter October 14 still my online message says still waiting no change does any body have explanation to this.

They're quite slow with their online updates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 minutes ago, SUMAIYA said:

I am approved on October 6th. received the approval letter October 14 still my online message says still waiting no change does any body have explanation to this.

the most important part is you get letter in hand and that all matter, they don't always update the site so you good. don't worry about that online status.

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Peppers said:

Both I-130 petitions got approved on 11OCT17. Priority date 07NOV16, received the letters today, no update on the website.

Congratulation 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 minute ago, nyokie said:

look like the approvals are on the way but they are in the mail so yall better check the mail box.

Am i the only one whos seeing November approval ??? Theres some November approval boost since last week hopefully were next 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, SUMAIYA said:

Congratulations buddy 

now NVC stage , one step closer to being together :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, mohamad charif said:

Am i the only one whos seeing November approval ??? Theres some November approval boost since last week hopefully were next 

I honestly was not thinking about which month getting approved lol I was waiting for them to continue to approve everyone cases

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, jpbm said:

what federal holiday? there was a fedral holiday last Monday. not sure about today

I just realized that an hour ago when my boss pointed out last Monday was Columbus day. Today is Columbus day in Colombia where my spouse is. The joy of having three countries (as my sister lives in Canada) of Holidays on my calendar. 

18 hours ago, Longingfor said:

I saw that VJ did in fact roll back but I thought it strange seeing that the official website was in fact processing January cases and members here from January were getting approval. 

Sometimes I try to keep the humor but it's hard especially when hubby ask what dates they are processing. This week I could finally say January and I could hear his voice lift. He often says I need to come to my home. It's never his home but my home and all I do is visit but it's nice that he says it. Yesterday he called and said I can't wait for you to be home. I think he has finally started his count down.

He even went as far as askin if he needs to provide anything else for the next phase. Yeah I know that he is petitioner but I am organizer so I have him gather all needed for NVC stage. I just need his last 6 months pay studs and my police record and we are set. 

Please start gathering your documents and gave your hubby do the same. Ensure he gets his taxes up to date if not. These little things will delay the process.

it is indeed rough, I don't know what they're doing honestly.

I do hope November is the month we get approved but at this point, I don't know!

yes thank you, we are working on the next step :) 

I'm sorry this is so hard on you guys too, it's awful being away from home. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.