arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

just got off the phone with an IO only to hear my case hasnt even been touched yet. they also mentioned that its been averaging 12 months for just approvals. which is bogus and i didnt have the heart to argue. im just in disbelief how slow nebraska is going. this week ive just felt so drained and just losing hope. im sure most can relate. im a march filer with PO march 30th 2017 and my husbands in south korea.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, jaliuana said:

just got off the phone with an IO only to hear my case hasnt even been touched yet. they also mentioned that its been averaging 12 months for just approvals. which is bogus and i didnt have the heart to argue. im just in disbelief how slow nebraska is going. this week ive just felt so drained and just losing hope. im sure most can relate. im a march filer with PO march 30th 2017 and my husbands in south korea.

That time difference must make it hard for you guys to communicate regularly and watch movies via FaceTime/Skype/WhatsApp. I'm lucky that my husband is in Colombia. Currently, I'm an hour a head of him, but on Nov 5th when daylight saving time is over, we'll be in the same time zone again.

Twelve months for an approval is just ridiculous. Nebraska really needs to figure out what went wrong and correct it. I can't tell my husband that quote otherwise he'll just feel defeated. I keep telling him hopefully by the end of January. Our PD is May 26.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 hours ago, EDurevic said:

@Sundee anything for you? Why I keep asking is because your case is the longest with Nebraska. Did you get any replies from any one of those emails we sent out? Each and everytime I go check my timeline on VJ gets me more depressed. Its been exactly 7 months for us yesterday 9th. 

No nothing yet. Believe it or not there are many cases stuck in Nebraska that are not approved yet and are all over 300 days and counting.. I called them today as the stress I have is over whelming from this seperation from my husband. I pray oh God soon pls

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

My husband and I reached 8 months a few days ago, I just woke up feeling defeated.

It's also raining a lot and I'm being hormonal, which doesn't help. 

I don't understand how Nebraska is working on January cases when they have so many November and December filers left behind. No transfers that I know of. I'm also worried since they're sending a bunch of RFE's,  no one knows how many are real documents missing, which are ''accidentally lost'' even when you send them, and which ones did actually get lost. I saw one case stuck since late June (they addressed the RFE) and more than 3 months in, nothing else has happened. 

I wish I could hug everyone stuck in Nebraska with me. Take you guys out for drinks or a movie, try to distract ourselves from this nightmare.

I don't drink or smoke but I think I'm due for both as I'm stressed beyond words..

I need a hug  🤗 I don't know what to do with myself anymore. It would be my luck I would sip a drink and be drunk and fall and break my butt... Hey that's not funny cos I already did that before... OUch

I broke my tail bone so same thing.... butt

lol.    Hope someone's laughing 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

I don't drink or smoke but I think I'm due for both as I'm stressed beyond words..

I need a hug  🤗 I don't know what to do with myself anymore. It would be my luck I would sip a drink and be drunk and fall and break my butt... Hey that's not funny cos I already did that before... OUch

U going to get an approval soon.  Just hang in there. Believe it and have faith.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Hiyoukid said:

Got approved today. Well, actually on the 4th of this month. Website didn’t get updated how others have stated and received it through the mail. 

NOA1- 1/19/2017

NOA2- 10/04/2017

Congratulations. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hiyoukid said:

Got approved today. Well, actually on the 4th of this month. Website didn’t get updated how others have stated and received it through the mail. 

NOA1- 1/19/2017

NOA2- 10/04/2017

Congrats.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrs Prestige said:

U going to get an approval soon.  Just hang in there. Believe it and have faith.

1 hour ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Thank you Mrs Prestige... I truly hope for approval.. God knows I'm trying to hang in there.

On 10/2/2017 at 3:22 PM, Amisharjil said:

Hi Did you apply for I-130?

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Yes, I did. Receipt 12/6.

2 hours ago, Hiyoukid said:

NOA1- 1/19/2017

NOA2- 10/04/2017

Congrats! 

7 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

My husband and I reached 8 months a few days ago, I just woke up feeling defeated.

It's also raining a lot and I'm being hormonal, which doesn't help. 

I don't understand how Nebraska is working on January cases when they have so many November and December filers left behind. No transfers that I know of. I'm also worried since they're sending a bunch of RFE's,  no one knows how many are real documents missing, which are ''accidentally lost'' even when you send them, and which ones did actually get lost. I saw one case stuck since late June (they addressed the RFE) and more than 3 months in, nothing else has happened. 

I wish I could hug everyone stuck in Nebraska with me. Take you guys out for drinks or a movie, try to distract ourselves from this nightmare.

If we were all in the same neighborhood, I'd take you up on that drink. We're going on 10 months with no news. My husband just called our lawyer and she's useless and unhelpful. Sending you all virtual hugs and a round of shots.

Just now, Kit Huber said:

If we were all in the same neighborhood, I'd take you up on that drink. We're going on 10 months with no news. My husband just called our lawyer and she's useless and unhelpful. Sending you all virtual hugs and a round of shots.

I'm sure it will be 9-10 months before we get an answer. Dreading an RFE. It seems that for Nebraska, 9-11 months is  ''the new normal'' at least until they fix their issues. Unfair.

Unfortunately, I believe lawyers can't do much besides filing, following-up and calling. But they get bogus mixed answers, dead ends and USCIS even hangs up on them just like they do us. The only way they could significantly impact the process would be if they had connections that could actually make the process go faster for certain cases. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you guys though, lawyers are not cheap. I hope you get that approval really soon!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

3 hours ago, Sundee said:

I'm not laughing because you're still waiting, but the fact you already fell! where you drunk or was it random? I fell once but I was skating, and I was 11 not drunk :D 

do you like sweets? that's my go-to when I'm stressed, so putting on weight as we speak, of course. I can bake us some cookies, cheesecake chocolate mousse... 

I am so sorry you're stuck, it's absolutely ridiculous. If I could trade places with you so you'd get approved sooner I would. Unfortunately, we're still waiting as well!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kit Huber said:

I’m gonna have to pass on the drinks but read these posts and think, “I want her as my best friend!”  (Pardon me if you’re male) I wonder if being in these groups in visajourney is healthy or not. It’s good for us to share with each other because we understand each other. But I tend to get obsessive. My friends and family are just waiting for a guy they’ve never met (my husband) to get to the US. But they can’t understand this heartache bc they haven’t lived it. I am tired of being alone. I left my old life behind and now I want to continue moving forward. Thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.