arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dianalorena said:

@Sundee @Longingfor   I feel your pain. Mexico is definitely seen as a ''lesser country'' and a high fraud one, Maybe not as much as others, but we still face some of the additional scrutinies and our tourist VISA process is incredibly painful and difficult. I'm always jealous when I hear how other countries, especially in the European Union or Canada, can visit under a VWP. They usually aren't ''randomly'' stopped at airports as much. I'm even dreading the interview portion of it because Ciudad Juarez is awful, and they're very picky about tattoos. I'm just hoping it's very obvious that it's not gang-related and that the fact I have a lot is because, well, I'm a tattoo artist by trade! And then I just feel the denial for so many reasons. These are the things we have to go through that other countries won't. But our relationships are real and our love is strong, I know it sounds corny but we have to keep on fighting and making it happen. This will ultimately make not only our marriage stronger, but we will become stronger as well. Big hug your way!

Big hug back at you.. Yes we will keep the fight going and yes the love we hold for our spouses is special beyond words as we have made it that way as we are going through pain that no one else can feel unless they themselves have gone thru this immigration process.. We have to stand strong and keep fighting. Have a good week..

Timeline
3 hours ago, nyokie said:

Thank you! This means a lot to me and I appreciate it.  Sundee and I will be over this whole process.

Yes we will make it as we have to. Our loved ones count on us.. Love conquers all..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Bendite said:

I love this! We have to have faith in the process!!

Yes. And believe that it will all work out for the best for everyone. Just stay positive and keep pushing forward. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, inQuisitive1 said:

I have 2 friends whose husbands is from Jamaica and are now in the US. My 1 friend met her husband April of 2014. Married August of 2014. She filed for him October 2015 and he has been here in the states since May of 2016. Her case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. I just recently applied for my husband as well who is also from Jamaica. Sent I -130 and 130 (a) on September 27, 2017 FedEx. Received by USCIS  09/28 in Phoenix. Received email on 10/04 saying it was accepted. Case sent to Nebraska. I don’t believe in my heart that they’re going by selective countries for specific reasons based on both my friends turn around times. I believe with all this Political mess going on with Immigration, their hands are filled with having to go through who case can be reviewed and whose can’t. Meaning, if you submit a petition and your from a blocked country, then that case goes somewhere else. It’s just a matter of going through all this and getting to the ones who can petition. I go back and forth to Jamaica to see my husband all the time. I got tired of paying for weekly Condos so I rented a apartment so that I can cut down on the expenses. It’s difficult going through the waiting period but I’m optimistic and hopeful about everything. I love him and we will be together. Married February 2016. I wish everyone luck through this journey. Be blessed.?

My husband is in Jamaica as well. I don’t have the luxury of renting an apartment there. I’m glad you’re able to do that!  He built us a house but it’s a shack. I stayed there many times but can’t do it anymore. The only thing that keeps us going is that we are almost there.  We’ve waited 7 months and can wait 2-3 more. It’s just so hard. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Nakia1love said:

My husband is in Jamaica as well. I don’t have the luxury of renting an apartment there. I’m glad you’re able to do that!  He built us a house but it’s a shack. I stayed there many times but can’t do it anymore. The only thing that keeps us going is that we are almost there.  We’ve waited 7 months and can wait 2-3 more. It’s just so hard. 

Forgot to add. We’ve been together since April 2015 and got married November 2016. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

So my husband received a letter  this morning which I did posted here Wednesday or Thursday.

its about a he G28 when I email from Potomac last month and they replied back last week Wednesday or Thursday.

ITS NOT A RFE

ITS OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESS.

I believe this is the last one they will ask to send anything again and I am praying we don't hav to wait any longer all over again.

Hopefully we get approved soon.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, nyokie said:

So my husband received a letter  this morning which I did posted here Wednesday or Thursday.

its about a he G28 when I email from Potomac last month and they replied back last week Wednesday or Thursday.

ITS NOT A RFE

ITS OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESS.

I believe this is the last one they will ask to send anything again and I am praying we don't hav to wait any longer all over again.

Hopefully we get approved soon.

I hope for your approval like right away. You have waited so long. I see your at Potomac now, so hope they get going with your case. I pray 🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

I totally understand Nakia. My husband is in Kingston, but where he is originally from is just horrible. To much unnecessary killings all the time so I have chosen to never go there. It is very hard there to be able to live bc if the poverty level. I don’t know how long this process is going to take but I want them to speed it up. I’m so ready for him to be here. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

Forgot to add. We’ve been together since April 2015 and got married November 2016. 

My husband and I have been talking since June 2015. In a relationship since October 2015 and Married February 2016. I just hope they hurry up. 

On 09/10/2017 at 1:17 AM, nyokie said:

Me and still waiting pd September 16,2016

Wow do you know why so long. I think they are already working on Dec filers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Wow do you know why so long. I think they are already working on Dec filers

No one knows why their case taking long. Unless you be lucky to get an honest answer from USCIS.

My husband and I reached 8 months a few days ago, I just woke up feeling defeated.

It's also raining a lot and I'm being hormonal, which doesn't help. 

I don't understand how Nebraska is working on January cases when they have so many November and December filers left behind. No transfers that I know of. I'm also worried since they're sending a bunch of RFE's,  no one knows how many are real documents missing, which are ''accidentally lost'' even when you send them, and which ones did actually get lost. I saw one case stuck since late June (they addressed the RFE) and more than 3 months in, nothing else has happened. 

I wish I could hug everyone stuck in Nebraska with me. Take you guys out for drinks or a movie, try to distract ourselves from this nightmare.

Edited by Dianalorena
clarity/grammar

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

My husband and I reached 8 months a few days ago, I just woke up feeling defeated.

It's also raining a lot and I'm being hormonal, which doesn't help. 

I don't understand how Nebraska is working on January cases when they have so many November and December filers left behind. No transfers that I know of. I'm also worried since they're sending a bunch of RFE's,  no one knows how many are real documents missing, which are ''accidentally lost'' even when you send them, and which ones did actually get lost. I saw one case stuck since late June (they addressed the RFE) and more than 3 months in, nothing else has happened. 

I wish I could hug everyone stuck in Nebraska with me. Take you guys out for drinks or a movie, try to distract ourselves from this nightmare.

10 and half months and still going strong (315 days).

I don't feel anything anymore

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

22 minutes ago, etrangais said:

10 and half months and still going strong (315 days).

I don't feel anything anymore

ugh, I am so sorry... that's terrible.

I completely understand going numb, though.

We go through feeling sad, angered, hopeful, angry again, to nothing. 

I really hope you get approved very soon

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

ugh, I am so sorry... that's terrible.

I completely understand going numb, though.

We go through feeling sad, angered, hopeful, angry again, to nothing. 

I really hope you get approved very soon

Not really sure what to expect anymore. It is what it is

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.