arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sundee said:

Several of us are waiting at 11 months now..

We waited about 9 1/2 months and am thinking that November and December were slammed with petitions 😡

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bendite said:

We waited about 9 1/2 months and am thinking that November and December were slammed with petitions 😡

I guess but what I will never understand is why Nov would be skipped and they start working on Dec and Jan.. It makes more sense to get all months before Dec competed, then work on months after Dec. Even 1 person who filed in Aug last year and is stuck in Nebraska has not heard back anything. She has contacted everyone and still the rudeness in responses she gets is outrageous.. 

A better more efficient and respectful method is needed. We are human, we have hearts and we to want to be with our loved ones. We want to hear their laugh, see their smiles in person, not Skype, not WhatsApp and we want the hug we need by the only one who we love and care about. We desire to spend the holidays and birthdays and wedding anniversary's with our spouse just like anyone who works for immigration does..

If any of you who work at immigration either field office, service center or otherwise read these forums, please have a Heart ❤️ and feel our pain and do something about this horrible system. Make your voice heard and felt. 

I pray for this to end soon.

This is to you my husband to let you know I'm fighting for you.. The love I hold in my heart from you can never be taken away by immigration in any form... I love you always..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I guess but what I will never understand is why Nov would be skipped and they start working on Dec and Jan.. It makes more sense to get all months before Dec competed, then work on months after Dec. Even 1 person who filed in Aug last year and is stuck in Nebraska has not heard back anything. She has contacted everyone and still the rudeness in responses she gets is outrageous.. 

A better more efficient and respectful method is needed. We are human, we have hearts and we to want to be with our loved ones. We want to hear their laugh, see their smiles in person, not Skype, not WhatsApp and we want the hug we need by the only one who we love and care about. We desire to spend the holidays and birthdays and wedding anniversary's with our spouse just like anyone who works for immigration does..

If any of you who work at immigration either field office, service center or otherwise read these forums, please have a Heart ❤️ and feel our pain and do something about this horrible system. Make your voice heard and felt. 

I pray for this to end soon.

This is to you my husband to let you know I'm fighting for you.. The love I hold in my heart from you can never be taken away by immigration in any form... I love you always..

My heart just broke for you.  I know that my situation is rare because I see my husband on a monthly basis, sometimes twice per month.  I can only imagine what the distance is doing because I often get frustrated because we are not living as husband and wife.  So I can definitely relate to the suffering that you are feeling because your wait time is longer and you have not seen your husband in awhile.  My heart is breaking for you and Nyokie.  I just cannot understand why they choose to treat most persons from Africa, Caribbean, Middle East and Latin America this way.  To me it seems persons from these areas get tossed into Nebraska even though we are suppose to be placed in other centers.  I do hope that your meeting this Wednesday will yield some positive results.  Wishing you and others all the best.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 10/7/2017 at 11:56 AM, AlexKissley said:

Hi friends! Please let me know if im gonna have a problem with AOS in the future. So last year, I was in the Philippines for 10months for vacation. (No job for 10 months, basically) and then came back here in US worked for 3 months and to get money for the petition and filed petitions for my dad and husband. Since then, i couldn’t work coz im taking care of my grandma. However, my husband’s mom and step dad are willing to co sponsor. Is this gonna be a problem. Since i cant show that i have an income or not actively working? I graduated medical assistant and in class right now to open my own foster home, someday. Would that be enough for them to know that im planning to get a job soon? 

No as long as you have co sponsor you are good

Timeline
17 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hi All anybody on this forum who has been waiting for over a year to get I-130 approved?

Me and still waiting pd September 16,2016

Timeline
2 hours ago, Longingfor said:

My heart just broke for you.  I know that my situation is rare because I see my husband on a monthly basis, sometimes twice per month.  I can only imagine what the distance is doing because I often get frustrated because we are not living as husband and wife.  So I can definitely relate to the suffering that you are feeling because your wait time is longer and you have not seen your husband in awhile.  My heart is breaking for you and Nyokie.  I just cannot understand why they choose to treat most persons from Africa, Caribbean, Middle East and Latin America this way.  To me it seems persons from these areas get tossed into Nebraska even though we are suppose to be placed in other centers.  I do hope that your meeting this Wednesday will yield some positive results.  Wishing you and others all the best.

Longingfor, thank you so much for your kind words. I know that my husband comes from a high fraud country but all those bad apples doesn't mean my husband is bad. This is why interviews happen so can weed out the bad but in the beginning we ALL need to be treated equally and then go from there. 

My case shouldn't be looked at and then thrown down with them saying oh this is from a high fraud country so let it lay.

I just want fair treatment like everyone else..

God help us all as I don't like my husband shamed because of where he was born. He has a heart of gold.. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sundee said:

Longingfor, thank you so much for your kind words. I know that my husband comes from a high fraud country but all those bad apples doesn't mean my husband is bad. This is why interviews happen so can weed out the bad but in the beginning we ALL need to be treated equally and then go from there. 

My case shouldn't be looked at and then thrown down with them saying oh this is from a high fraud country so let it lay.

I just want fair treatment like everyone else..

God help us all as I don't like my husband shamed because of where he was born. He has a heart of gold.. 

I feel just like you do regarding your husband being shamed because of where he was born.  That is how I feel too. That being Jamaican I am treated differently all because some Jamaicans committed fraud.  My husband is Jamaican by birth so we share the same culture.  I never saw myself getting married after a horrible relationship but then I met my husband and he restored my faith and he changed my opinion and now we just want to be able to live our lives together.  If only USCIS Nebraska Center would realize that the lives of families matter. We matter.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Timeline
5 hours ago, Longingfor said:

Thank you! This means a lot to me and I appreciate it.  Sundee and I will be over this whole process.

10 hours ago, Bendite said:

@Bendite Do you know why. I thought they are processing Dec applications

Do you know why i thought they were processing Dec filers

@Sundee @Longingfor   I feel your pain. Mexico is definitely seen as a ''lesser country'' and a high fraud one, Maybe not as much as others, but we still face some of the additional scrutinies and our tourist VISA process is incredibly painful and difficult. I'm always jealous when I hear how other countries, especially in the European Union or Canada, can visit under a VWP. They usually aren't ''randomly'' stopped at airports as much. I'm even dreading the interview portion of it because Ciudad Juarez is awful, and they're very picky about tattoos. I'm just hoping it's very obvious that it's not gang-related and that the fact I have a lot is because, well, I'm a tattoo artist by trade! And then I just feel the denial for so many reasons. These are the things we have to go through that other countries won't. But our relationships are real and our love is strong, I know it sounds corny but we have to keep on fighting and making it happen. This will ultimately make not only our marriage stronger, but we will become stronger as well. Big hug your way!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
6 hours ago, Longingfor said:

I just cannot understand why they choose to treat most persons from Africa, Caribbean, Middle East and Latin America this way.  To me it seems persons from these areas get tossed into Nebraska even though we are suppose to be placed in other centers. 

That is not true.

Nebraska is the largest center that primarily deals with the CR1 cases. They have cases from all countries.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jakelake said:

That is not true.

Nebraska is the largest center that primarily deals with the CR1 cases. They have cases from all countries.

I have 2 friends whose husbands is from Jamaica and are now in the US. My 1 friend met her husband April of 2014. Married August of 2014. She filed for him October 2015 and he has been here in the states since May of 2016. Her case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. I just recently applied for my husband as well who is also from Jamaica. Sent I -130 and 130 (a) on September 27, 2017 FedEx. Received by USCIS  09/28 in Phoenix. Received email on 10/04 saying it was accepted. Case sent to Nebraska. I don’t believe in my heart that they’re going by selective countries for specific reasons based on both my friends turn around times. I believe with all this Political mess going on with Immigration, their hands are filled with having to go through who case can be reviewed and whose can’t. Meaning, if you submit a petition and your from a blocked country, then that case goes somewhere else. It’s just a matter of going through all this and getting to the ones who can petition. I go back and forth to Jamaica to see my husband all the time. I got tired of paying for weekly Condos so I rented a apartment so that I can cut down on the expenses. It’s difficult going through the waiting period but I’m optimistic and hopeful about everything. I love him and we will be together. Married February 2016. I wish everyone luck through this journey. Be blessed.?

Edited by inQuisitive1
Missing words

20 minutes ago, inQuisitive1 said:

I have 2 friends whose husbands is from Jamaica and are now in the US. My 1 friend met her husband April of 2014. Married August of 2014. She filed for him October 2015 and he has been here in the states since May of 2016. Her case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. I just recently applied for my husband as well who is also from Jamaica. Sent I -130 and 130 (a) on September 27, 2017 FedEx. Received by USCIS  09/28 in Phoenix. Received email on 10/04 saying it was accepted. Case sent to Nebraska. I don’t believe in my heart that they’re going by selective countries for specific reasons based on both my friends turn around times. I believe with all this Political mess going on with Immigration, their hands are filled with having to go through who case can be reviewed and whose can’t. Meaning, if you submit a petition and your from a blocked country, then that case goes somewhere else. It’s just a matter of going through all this and getting to the ones who can petition. I go back and forth to Jamaica to see my husband all the time. I got tired of paying for weekly Condos so I rented a apartment so that I can cut down on the expenses. It’s difficult going through the waiting period but I’m optimistic and hopeful about everything. I love him and we will be together. Married February 2016. I wish everyone luck through this journey. Be blessed.?

I love this! We have to have faith in the process!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Longingfor said:

I feel just like you do regarding your husband being shamed because of where he was born.  That is how I feel too. That being Jamaican I am treated differently all because some Jamaicans committed fraud.  My husband is Jamaican by birth so we share the same culture.  I never saw myself getting married after a horrible relationship but then I met my husband and he restored my faith and he changed my opinion and now we just want to be able to live our lives together.  If only USCIS Nebraska Center would realize that the lives of families matter. We matter.

Yes we matter and we need fair treatment.. Hope for approval soon as God knows we are really overdue.. Bless you and keep me posted on your adventure here...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.