arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

A woman from a Spanish immigration forum I'm at wrote  the following:

Hey My husband is an American Citizen and filed for my two kids (he is the step father)  and they got assigned to Nebraska. My priority date is January 3d, 2017. On September 21sth we received an RFE for a marriage certificate and a divorce decree from my husband's previous marriage. They received the package yesterday. I hope they get approved next week!

So the step kids are almost approved. Does this mean Nebraska is finally working on 2017 cases? I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. 

I want this to be over, so badly. 

It took us another 75 days after our RFE To get an approval for the same thing! I hope yours is sooner!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

So the step kids are almost approved. Does this mean Nebraska is finally working on 2017 cases? I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. 

I want this to be over, so badly. 

first, I am back from my vacation trip to India :) was blessed enough to have 1 month off and spend some time with my wife :):) 

and yes seems like Nebraska is working on January files 

all the cases I been tracking on case tracker app,   I have lot of January 9th, 13th, and one January 20 case  being approved or RFE's sent or Sent to DoS 

also still lot of December cases left on my app to be touched  ( and some November ) 

also, I am past 6 months wait woohoo lol 

and surprisingly I was able to submit case out of normal processing time Inquiry last night  

it said should hear an answer by Oct. 20    (  not that i am getting my hopes up because I probably won't hear anything soon or just the typical answer , your case is within normal processing blah blah blah lol ) 

Edited by harsh2010

Hi friends! Please let me know if im gonna have a problem with AOS in the future. So last year, I was in the Philippines for 10months for vacation. (No job for 10 months, basically) and then came back here in US worked for 3 months and to get money for the petition and filed petitions for my dad and husband. Since then, i couldn’t work coz im taking care of my grandma. However, my husband’s mom and step dad are willing to co sponsor. Is this gonna be a problem. Since i cant show that i have an income or not actively working? I graduated medical assistant and in class right now to open my own foster home, someday. Would that be enough for them to know that im planning to get a job soon? 

43 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

first, I am back from my vacation trip to India :) was blessed enough to have 1 month off and spend some time with my wife :):) 

all the cases I been tracking on case tracker app,   I have lot of January 9th, 13th, and one January 20 case  being approved or RFE's sent or Sent to DoS 

also still lot of December cases left on my app to be touched  ( and some November ) 

and surprisingly I was able to submit case out of normal processing time Inquiry last night  

it said should hear an answer by Oct. 20    (  not that i am getting my hopes up because I probably won't hear anything soon or just the typical answer , your case is within normal processing blah blah blah lol ) 

Good atleast u got some time with ur wife.....its so much of a relief i bet...i too got 10days with my husband last month....

I tried submitting inquiry but they are telling its within the processing time...and from the vj timeline i came to know my pd is almost 1 month before yours....

11 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hang in there! I am on day 120 and now I'm feeling frustrated cant imagine what you are going through.  

Trying to be patient! You also stay positive. I really hope you and all the recent filers don't have to suffer like some of us Nov/ Dec filers who are still stuck here :(

1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

That's good news, definitely. Finally.

I'm worried about those left from December and November. that's completely unfair. I mean nothing about this process makes sense, but that's just extra wrong. 

Did you have a good time in India? I'm so happy you got to spend a full month! that's amazing. I haven't seen my husband in a few months but we're looking forward to spending a month together in December-January <3 

I reach 8 months tomorrow and guess what? we weren't able to file an out of normal processing times inquiry, they told us ''it was normal times'' right. congress didn't do anything because they said we would need valid reasons to expedite. At this point if they move to February next month that's all I can hope for. Nothing left to do but wait at this point and hope for the best.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

11 hours ago, Bendite said:

It took us another 75 days after our RFE To get an approval for the same thing! I hope yours is sooner!!! 

oh wow it took you a long time!

that wasn't my update, we haven't even been approved, but the idea of a RFE after 10 months is seriously giving me anxiety :( hope it's not the case, but we will deal with it if it is. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Welcome back harsh2010,

Glad you got to spend time with your wife. Seems NSC has skipped many Nov filers and I'm one of those they skipped. Almost a year now and still nothing. 

I don't understand how they can be approving Dec & Jan when they don't have Nov completed... Oh I forgot we're not treated fairly.. 🙁

34 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Welcome back harsh2010,

Glad you got to spend time with your wife. Seems NSC has skipped many Nov filers and I'm one of those they skipped. Almost a year now and still nothing. 

I don't understand how they can be approving Dec & Jan when they don't have Nov completed... Oh I forgot we're not treated fairly.. 🙁

Could be it country wise classed files? where they are giving certain countries  delaying or giving lower priorities over other filers. Since i saw two case where they where filed in (Philippines ) Jan 20-25 and they got Approved in March 2017 while mine which was filed (India) on Jan 2017 it got Approved in Oct 2 2017.

idk no one will ever know the right answer... unless someone works there or sneak in lol .   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

Did you have a good time in India? I'm so happy you got to spend a full month! that's amazing. I haven't seen my husband in a few months but we're looking forward to spending a month together in December-January <3 

thank you  :) 

i had a great time , was sad to leave her again hehe but being positive :)

woo i am glad you are gonna get to spend some time with your wife 

have fun man , and praying our approvals are in the very near future 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.