arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, jpbm said:

So i got a update on uscis app saying Case was transferred to an other Jurisdiction. Date applied DEC 26. I have info of all i-130 cases from december. Funny thing is there were no cases applied on DEC 26. It goes from DEC 23 to DEC 27. The switch happens between 287500 and 288500. Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Also, there are 107500 cases filed in december out of that 8997 cases were i-130s that were approved, pending, RFEs. Out of these 8997 cases only 317 were approved. Thats only 3.5% of the cases. 😡😡😡

Omg 😢😢 just 3.5% 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, nyokie said:

every time I look around UCSIS always asking for something...man stop begging and just approved my case.

I email Potomac last month to find out what is going on and they reply back to my email yesterday.

here what they want.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2200 Potomac Center Dr
Stop 2425
Arlington,VA 20598-2425

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thursday, October 5, 2017

Emailed to
xxxxxxxxx@live.com

Dear xxxxxxx:

On 08/29/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Person who contacted us:
-- Lillie, xxxxxx

Caller indicated they are:
-- Attorney or Authorized Representative

Attorney Name:
-- xxxxxxx

Case type:
-- I130

Filing date:
-- 09/16/2016

Receipt #:
-- LIN-xxxxxxxx

Referral ID:
SR12411702957NSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- Information not available

Type of service requested:
-- Non-Delivery of Approval Notice

The status of this service request is:

Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, to notify us of the non-delivery of Approval Notice. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Due to Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 103.2, we are unable to give information to anyone other than the petitioner who filed the petition or to the Attorney/Representative listed on the Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative.

Service records do not show that a properly completed Form G-28 is on file for representation of the referenced petition. We can only accept a Form G-28 that has an original signature from the petitioner and attorney. Photocopies are unacceptable. An original Form G-28 is needed for each pending petition on file. The only acceptable versions of Form G-28 are dated 03/4/15 and 05/05/16 at the bottom of the form.

If you wish to obtain information regarding this case, please properly complete a Form G-28 and return it along with your inquiry to the address below:

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Potomac Service Center
2200 Potomac Center Drive Stop 2425
Arlington, VA 20598-2425

We hope this information is helpful to you.

G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.

they finding all kind ####### foe me to send them.

Oh hell no! This is too much now. And what did your lawyer have to say about this? 

2 hours ago, hannac said:

Oh hell no! This is too much now. And what did your lawyer have to say about this? 

Is this your attorneys fault?? Ugh Nyokie this is a nightmare 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bendite said:

No it's not her fault because I have proved she did send the G-28.

Timeline
3 hours ago, hannac said:

My lawyer did sent the G-28 and I have proved she did. She was upset about it because she said how can they not see the G-38 she sent.

2 hours ago, hannac said:

13 minutes ago, nyokie said:

My lawyer did sent the G-28 and I have proved she did. She was upset about it because she said how can they not see the G-38 she sent.

They say she sent it but a copy not the original is how I read it. 

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
On 10/5/2017 at 12:14 PM, Sunny & Angel said:

Hi Liz92, I have been married for 4+ years and my pd is Nov 29 2016. I still haven't heard anything yet regarding my case. Please keep me posted as to what kind of RFE they requested. I have not received any REF and my case status is only showing as "Received". Well! its good at least someone touched your case.

@Sunny & Angel You must be so frustrated. I don't understand how they have not sent you any notice by now! I'm so sorry. Have you rang them? I will def let everyone know. In this case, I don't know if it's better to get a RFE or hear nothing at all. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Liz92 said:

@Sunny & Angel You must be so frustrated. I don't understand how they have not sent you any notice by now! I'm so sorry. Have you rang them? I will def let everyone know. In this case, I don't know if it's better to get a RFE or hear nothing at all. 

Yea I called them and they said these days it can take up to 1 to 1.5 yrs for the I-130 to get approved. I said how come Dec and Jan cases are being approved then? he had no answer but became rude to me and said, "I don't know, I don't have your file. All I can do is submit an inquiry for you". It is very frustrating...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bendite said:

They say she sent it but a copy not the original is how I read it. 

Listen don't believe what they say....like I said I have a copy of it and she sent everything expect for the passport pictures in original. We did sent the original passport pictures from June 23.

They maybe lost it or misplaced it that all I can say.

1 hour ago, Sunny & Angel said:

Yea I called them and they said these days it can take up to 1 to 1.5 yrs for the I-130 to get approved. I said how come Dec and Jan cases are being approved then? he had no answer but became rude to me and said, "I don't know, I don't have your file. All I can do is submit an inquiry for you". It is very frustrating...

Ridiculous!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sunny & Angel said:

That is terrible. 

21 hours ago, tcy said:

6 more cases with same 13 Dec PD as mine got approved in the past 3 days. Just 3 days to complete 300 days and one week to go for 10 months of waiting! More than feeling upset i feel very helpless ☹ :( cannot do anything to change or stop this nightmare. I'm still happy for those who did get approved and hope almighty will shower his mercy on us too sooner

Hang in there! I am on day 120 and now I'm feeling frustrated cant imagine what you are going through.  

3 hours ago, Sunny & Angel said:

it genuinely makes me angry that they constantly insult our intelligence like this, and make stuff up! 

We can follow timelines, check with other people, join forums and just overall know that in fact, no, it is not taking 1-1.5 years just for an approval. Other service centers are already moving to April filers. Don't let that discourage you. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

A woman from a Spanish immigration forum I'm at wrote  the following:

Hey My husband is an American Citizen and filed for my two kids (he is the step father)  and they got assigned to Nebraska. My priority date is January 3d, 2017. On September 21sth we received an RFE for a marriage certificate and a divorce decree from my husband's previous marriage. They received the package yesterday. I hope they get approved next week!

So the step kids are almost approved. Does this mean Nebraska is finally working on 2017 cases? I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. 

I want this to be over, so badly. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.