Case Ready for Interview: Oct. 21, 2020

Interview date: Dec. 22, 2020 - Approved

GC Received: Dec. 31, 2020

N-400:

Form submitted online: Jan. 1, 2021

Biometrics Appointment: Aug. 19, 2021

N-400 Interview: Jan. 20, 2022

Oath Ceremony: TBD

I find this  whole process heartbreaking and hope I never have to go through anything like this again! Disappointed in iut country and this whole immigration process. This is so wrong on every level and no recourse...

10 minutes ago, nyokie said:

386 still waiting hopefully soon we will be done wit USCIS and move on to the next step.

am praying either sept 16 we get approve or the end of this month otherwise Dog will eat my lunch if I have to keep counting another month again.

😢crying for you! This is so wrong and unfair 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sahilpatel12 said:

i got approved on Oct 2. I just had recieved in mail that is approved . Online shows still N0A1 that we recieved your petition but i have recived N0A2 in mail saying its approved on Oct 2 ( Arrvied in mail today Oct 5)

Priorty Date Jan 20 2017  NOA1

APPROVAL DATE OCT 2 2017 NOA1 

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA.

Congratulations 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, sahilpatel12 said:

i got approved on Oct 2. I just had recieved in mail that is approved . Online shows still N0A1 that we recieved your petition but i have recived N0A2 in mail saying its approved on Oct 2 ( Arrvied in mail today Oct 5)

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA.

Congratulations and all the best in the NVC part.

This is so good news for me as I have same PD as you (Jan 20), although my Notice date is Jan 24 (Notice date in the letter) what is your notice date if you don't mind?

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Bendite said:

😢crying for you! This is so wrong and unfair 

lord one day I will be crying happy tears... yes its unfair

Timeline
17 minutes ago, sahilpatel12 said:

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA.

congrats wish you all the best on your next step.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, sahilpatel12 said:

Jan 25 2017

Even more hope for me since my date is a day before yours. Hopefully, I and others still waiting (especially folks with Nov and Dec NOA1) hear something soon as well. 

All the best ahead and please keep us informed and update your timeline as you progress. I will follow your timeline, thanks.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Timeline

every time I look around UCSIS always asking for something...man stop begging and just approved my case.

I email Potomac last month to find out what is going on and they reply back to my email yesterday.

here what they want.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2200 Potomac Center Dr
Stop 2425
Arlington,VA 20598-2425

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thursday, October 5, 2017

Emailed to
xxxxxxxxx@live.com

Dear xxxxxxx:

On 08/29/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Person who contacted us:
-- Lillie, xxxxxx

Caller indicated they are:
-- Attorney or Authorized Representative

Attorney Name:
-- xxxxxxx

Case type:
-- I130

Filing date:
-- 09/16/2016

Receipt #:
-- LIN-xxxxxxxx

Referral ID:
SR12411702957NSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- Information not available

Type of service requested:
-- Non-Delivery of Approval Notice

The status of this service request is:

Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, to notify us of the non-delivery of Approval Notice. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Due to Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 103.2, we are unable to give information to anyone other than the petitioner who filed the petition or to the Attorney/Representative listed on the Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative.

Service records do not show that a properly completed Form G-28 is on file for representation of the referenced petition. We can only accept a Form G-28 that has an original signature from the petitioner and attorney. Photocopies are unacceptable. An original Form G-28 is needed for each pending petition on file. The only acceptable versions of Form G-28 are dated 03/4/15 and 05/05/16 at the bottom of the form.

If you wish to obtain information regarding this case, please properly complete a Form G-28 and return it along with your inquiry to the address below:

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Potomac Service Center
2200 Potomac Center Drive Stop 2425
Arlington, VA 20598-2425

We hope this information is helpful to you.

G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.

they finding all kind ####### foe me to send them.

Timeline
2 hours ago, sahilpatel12 said:

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA.

Congrats man!!! Plz update your status on VJ timeline. 

Timeline

So i got a update on uscis app saying Case was transferred to an other Jurisdiction. Date applied DEC 26. I have info of all i-130 cases from december. Funny thing is there were no cases applied on DEC 26. It goes from DEC 23 to DEC 27. The switch happens between 287500 and 288500. Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Also, there are 107500 cases filed in december out of that 8997 cases were i-130s that were approved, pending, RFEs. Out of these 8997 cases only 317 were approved. Thats only 3.5% of the cases. 😡😡😡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.