arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

What are IRS Tax Transcript, Social Security Earning Statement, and Proof of Assets?

I do have a lawyer, and I'm sure he'll explain it all, but if it's anything I need to actually work on, I'd like to get that stuff prepared.

Please  who's suppose to send all these documents? The pettition or the beneficiary. Cos my husband the usc has already sent most of these documents with the package he sent to the uscis. 

Edited by Mrs Prestige

1 hour ago, jpbm said:

Your case has to be next. Should have that NOA2 within next few weeks. i would recommend you start working on the next steps, fill out paper work, compile documents.....etc

You're right! Will do so :)

6 hours ago, SabRob said:

Hang in there, I just saw someone's post on the forum saying that their I-130 was approved (PD 11/07), they just got the letter in the mail today with no online update whatsoever. 

Yes I did read that post!! I'm glad they got through :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Longingfor said:

All i can say is hold the faith. I am 253 thought by now i would be looking at an interview and would eventually leave in January 2018 because i want to spend Christmas in Jamaica. I guess that will happen. 

Just hold on the end is almost here i can feel it i can almost taste it. It is coming to a close and we all shall breathe a sigh of relief once we get NOA2 because then we can start to plan.

I keep preaching to get the NVC docs together while we wait. That way the process will move a lot quicker. Downloaf sample ds260 form and fill it out so that way you can complete actual form quickly. Ensure your spouse locates last 3 years 1040 forms your guys will need the info from those. Just tips to being prepared. 

I pray for strength to see you through.

Capture+_2017-09-22-07-41-33.png

Please  who's suppose to send all these documents? The pettition or the beneficiary. Cos my husband the usc has already sent most of these documents with the package he sent to the uscis. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sundee said:

Did you read some where abt the delay if a K3 was filed?? My lawyer filed that and being a lawyer u would think he would know better but he took my money and gave me very bad service and more wait time.. 

I've observed the people who have been left behind in Nov/Dec are those who also filed a K3 along with their i130 petition. A few people said their petitions took 1-2 months longer. I have no idea why, perhaps because the i129f gets filed at the same time?

I am so sorry about what you have gone through. I have no doubt the people who filed a K3 thought they would be reunited with their loved ones faster. But the opposite has proven true.

The K3 process is totally inconsistent. I don't understand how some countries allow a K3 to go through and not others. What a rigged system. I've learned myself a lot of these lawyers know less than what people are sharing for free in Visa Journey. I wish I joined this group long before I filed because I would've saved myself so much grief. Especially with getting section 212'd at the border. I just wanted to say that to try to normalize the situation for you.

As of today for Dianalorena and myself (we have the same NOA1) we are at 240 days. It's looking like 275-300 is the new normal.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We are at 311 days, going strong

Right now, I call USCIS almost daily and speak to Tier 2 just to fcuck with them.

I've so given up on this process

It'll happen whenever it happens, not holding my breath anymore

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, acidrain said:

I've observed the people who have been left behind in Nov/Dec are those who also filed a K3 along with their i130 petition. A few people said their petitions took 1-2 months longer. I have no idea why, perhaps because the i129f gets filed at the same time?

I am so sorry about what you have gone through. I have no doubt the people who filed a K3 thought they would be reunited with their loved ones faster. But the opposite has proven true.

The K3 process is totally inconsistent. I don't understand how some countries allow a K3 to go through and not others. What a rigged system. I've learned myself a lot of these lawyers know less than what people are sharing for free in Visa Journey. I wish I joined this group long before I filed because I would've saved myself so much grief. Especially with getting section 212'd at the border. I just wanted to say that to try to normalize the situation for you.

As of today for Dianalorena and myself (we have the same NOA1) we are at 240 days. It's looking like 275-300 is the new normal.

I'm today at 310 days of waiting

My lawyer filed my 1-130 Nov then sent 1-129f in Dec so why he did this, I don't know.. He and I are not on good terms at the moment, so I just lost all the money I paid him for a awful service he provided to me. Talk abt screwed, well I got it from him and apparently uscis also by this huge delay.. I'm not happy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, etrangais said:

We are at 311 days, going strong

Right now, I call USCIS almost daily and speak to Tier 2 just to fcuck with them.

I've so given up on this process

It'll happen whenever it happens, not holding my breath anymore

It just stresses u more estrangais when you call. We already know it gets us no where. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

It just stresses u more estrangais when you call. We already know it gets us no where. 

It relieves the stress a little bit and then it adds more stress afterwards.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys,

Honestly I've been hearing a lot of people saying how if you file a k3 application with the i130 your case is bound to be delayed. I know about 3 of us who haven't filed a k3 and are still stuck as November filers. So honestly, it's not that. 

Let's try not to find logic where there isn't any. Lol

I truly believe they're just taking their own sweet time and skipping people because of their lack of organization. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

386 still waiting hopefully soon we will be done wit USCIS and move on to the next step.

am praying either sept 16 we get approve or the end of this month otherwise Dog will eat my lunch if I have to keep counting another month again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
4 hours ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

My husband, who is impatient by nature, keeps telling me he's tired of the wait. We're only at day 133.

1 minute ago, nyokie said:

386 still waiting hopefully soon we will be done wit USCIS and move on to the next step.

am praying either sept 16 we get approve or the end of this month otherwise Dog will eat my lunch if I have to keep counting another month again.

My goddddddd thats fukin crazy did u make inquiry 

i got approved on Oct 2. I just had recieved in mail that is approved . Online shows still N0A1 that we recieved your petition but i have recived N0A2 in mail saying its approved on Oct 2 ( Arrvied in mail today Oct 5)

Priorty Date Jan 20 2017  NOA1

APPROVAL DATE OCT 2 2017 NOA1 

USA CITIZEN. 

WIFE IS IN INDIA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.