arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Se & De said:

Hey guys! Our case was just approved in Nebraska on October 4th 2017 (according to my app). We had a January 11th 2017 priority date.

There is hope for all of you since Nebraska seems to be moving again. Good luck everyone!!! Hopefully you will all get good news soon!!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Se & De said:

Hey guys! Our case was just approved in Nebraska on October 4th 2017 (according to my app). We had a January 11th 2017 priority date.

There is hope for all of you since Nebraska seems to be moving again. Good luck everyone!!! Hopefully you will all get good news soon!!

Congrats. Thanks for the update. Hope we are all lucky soon.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, gmta said:

It is really sad to see that green card folks got approved sooner than a few Nebraska folks. Looking at the NVC processing time it looks like it will add another 4 months. Looks like it will take more than 1 year to get the interview date :( 244 and counting

Correction, it's not a few, It's several Nov Nebraska filers that are not approved, notified or even thought of from what I see and I'm one of them. 

Maybe my file is sitting collecting dust some where with all the several others.. 😡😡😡

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, acidrain said:

My lawyer called Nebraska but the person hung up on him. Then he tried a Senator and they weren't much help either. He said I'm sorry I can't help but I will just have to wait my turn.

Unfortunately in our case all of the elected officials in my spouse's area are dealing with the massacre in Las Vegas. An immigration case such as ours is not a priority. I'm crossing my fingers in another month or two we'll get approved. It hasn't been for a lack of trying. I tried contacting the Ombudsman, 2 USCIS directors and USCIS Canada. I cc'd the Senator and filled out a form but have not heard anything back. But with all that Vegas is dealing with right now it's one of the few times I'll give that Senator the benefit of the doubt.

It sounds like anyone who applied for a K3 at the same time as the i130 are delayed a further 1-2 months.

Did you read some where abt the delay if a K3 was filed?? My lawyer filed that and being a lawyer u would think he would know better but he took my money and gave me very bad service and more wait time.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

Has anyone been successful at having a lawyer contact Nebraska?  My lawyer says it’s out of their control. 

My husband told me tonight he feels like giving up. That broke my heart. 

My husband, who is impatient by nature, keeps telling me he's tired of the wait. We're only at day 133.

Timeline
6 hours ago, tcy said:

6 more cases with same 13 Dec PD as mine got approved in the past 3 days. Just 3 days to complete 300 days and one week to go for 10 months of waiting! More than feeling upset i feel very helpless ☹ :( cannot do anything to change or stop this nightmare. I'm still happy for those who did get approved and hope almighty will shower his mercy on us too sooner

Your case has to be next. Should have that NOA2 within next few weeks. i would recommend you start working on the next steps, fill out paper work, compile documents.....etc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nakia1love said:

We are at day 218!

1 hour ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

My husband, who is impatient by nature, keeps telling me he's tired of the wait. We're only at day 133.

We are at day 288. No RFE’s,

nothing. Just waiting to hear something. Once had hopes for 180 days. Lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, blakeanddan said:

We are at day 288. No RFE’s,

nothing. Just waiting to hear something. Once had hopes for 180 days. Lol. 

We are at 227 :(

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

I don’t know how we are supposed to get through this. The last couple days have been super rough on us. 288 days???  #######. 

All i can say is hold the faith. I am 253 thought by now i would be looking at an interview and would eventually leave in January 2018 because i want to spend Christmas in Jamaica. I guess that will happen. 

Just hold on the end is almost here i can feel it i can almost taste it. It is coming to a close and we all shall breathe a sigh of relief once we get NOA2 because then we can start to plan.

I keep preaching to get the NVC docs together while we wait. That way the process will move a lot quicker. Downloaf sample ds260 form and fill it out so that way you can complete actual form quickly. Ensure your spouse locates last 3 years 1040 forms your guys will need the info from those. Just tips to being prepared. 

I pray for strength to see you through.

Capture+_2017-09-22-07-41-33.png

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Longingfor said:

All i can say is hold the faith. I am 253 thought by now i would be looking at an interview and would eventually leave in January 2018 because i want to spend Christmas in Jamaica. I guess that will happen. 

Just hold on the end is almost here i can feel it i can almost taste it. It is coming to a close and we all shall breathe a sigh of relief once we get NOA2 because then we can start to plan.

I keep preaching to get the NVC docs together while we wait. That way the process will move a lot quicker. Downloaf sample ds260 form and fill it out so that way you can complete actual form quickly. Ensure your spouse locates last 3 years 1040 forms your guys will need the info from those. Just tips to being prepared. 

I pray for strength to see you through.

Capture+_2017-09-22-07-41-33.png

What are IRS Tax Transcript, Social Security Earning Statement, and Proof of Assets?

I do have a lawyer, and I'm sure he'll explain it all, but if it's anything I need to actually work on, I'd like to get that stuff prepared.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

What are IRS Tax Transcript, Social Security Earning Statement, and Proof of Assets?

I do have a lawyer, and I'm sure he'll explain it all, but if it's anything I need to actually work on, I'd like to get that stuff prepared.

IRS tax transcript is a transcript of the tax return that the USC spouse files yearly.  I have no idea of SES. If someone is using asset to help with sponsoring an individual then they need to provide proof of the asset or assets they are using. This is done because their current income alone is too low or they do not meet the poverty line.

Just now, Longingfor said:

IRS tax transcript is a transcript of the tax return that the USC spouse files yearly.  I have no idea of SES. If someone is using asset to help with sponsoring an individual then they need to provide proof of the asset or assets they are using. This is done because their current income alone is too low or they do not meet the poverty line.

If I'm wrong i hope other VJers can shed some light.

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.