arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I'll join the protest via facetime!

I really don't understand why they just jumped over the remaining November cases, I am really sorry you're still waiting. I don't even know what to say or how to feel.

Both Acidrain and I are officially hitting 8 months this Sunday. I can't believe other people are even done with NVC at this point, just thinking how they'll get to start their years with their loved ones and here we are... still waiting.

I don't know if the news would pick it up, maybe if the story catches their attention somehow. I'm still writing the article and hoping to publish it.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

15 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

I Truly feel bad for Sundee almost a year for her. I will hit 7 months on Monday. 211 days so far. This is horrible. People in April are getting approved from Texas and here we are cant even get one email respond back to us. They didnt even get to my inquiry, but once they do “if they do” I already know my answer. I am suprised Sundees lawyer cant do anything about it. When I started this entire process and even before I would look up cases on VJ and ***removed*** people were saying there is no use of hiring a lawyer. I almost did hire one but we didnt. Also that sometimes they think by having a lawyer that is a fraud case. I am just writing what I read before. All I can say is that we need energy for this. 

213 days and still counting........ Seriously it feels really horrible...every time the USCIS app beeps i pray let it be a nebraska case but no.....Potmac is completely into April filers and here Nebraska is still working on Dec filers and still many from November waiting....i just don't get the way they work......

1 minute ago, SGM1928 said:

213 days and still counting........ Seriously it feels really horrible...every time the USCIS app beeps i pray let it be a nebraska case but no.....Potmac is completely into April filers and here Nebraska is still working on Dec filers and still many from November waiting....i just don't get the way they work......

I'm a June filer for I-130 for my husband. I'm really scared my case will get approved by April or May 2018 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
30 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

I Truly feel bad for Sundee almost a year for her. I will hit 7 months on Monday. 211 days so far. This is horrible. People in April are getting approved from Texas and here we are cant even get one email respond back to us. They didnt even get to my inquiry, but once they do “if they do” I already know my answer. I am suprised Sundees lawyer cant do anything about it. When I started this entire process and even before I would look up cases on VJ and ***removed*** people were saying there is no use of hiring a lawyer. I almost did hire one but we didnt. Also that sometimes they think by having a lawyer that is a fraud case. I am just writing what I read before. All I can say is that we need energy for this. 

Yes almost 1 year and still waiting. This is only the 1st stage and then more waiting and then the embassy stage where they always deny visa's. I feel like I can't win

Just now, Sundee said:

Yes almost 1 year and still waiting. This is only the 1st stage and then more waiting and then the embassy stage where they always deny visa's. I feel like I can't win

Don't loose hope my dear....there is saying “Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.”.....You will get approved very soon and i pray that you get...We all are in it together soon we all are going to be approve...stay positive and keep up the spirit...Seriously being in this group i feel we all like family supporting each other motivating.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 hours ago, jpbm said:

Where did you get this information. I am currently trying to keep track of all cases from Nov 1 to May 30. Its a slow process and its taking a lot of time. 

You can find quarterly processing information for the service centers at:

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data/data-set-form-i-130-petition-alien-relative

The service centers are on the last page of the report. It tells you how many received, approved, denied, pending.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

All,

Everyone needs to calm down and remain patient. It looks like USCIS has shifted the workload from Nebraska to the Texas Service Center.

Data Below:

From Oct 1- December 31, 2016 Nebraska received about 64,000 petitions; approved 26,000.

From Oct 1- December 31, 2016 Texas received about 22,000 petitions; approved about 20,000.

From Jan 1-March 31, 2017 Nebraska received about 28,000 petitions; approved about 35,000.

From Jan 1-March 31, 2017 Texas received about 46,000 petitions; approved about 17,000.

From April 1-June 30, 2017 Nebraska received about 26,500 petitions; approved about 30,000.

From April 1-June 30, 2017 Texas received about 41,000 petitions; approved about 25,600.

It looks like USCIS recognized the imbalance in Q1 of 2017 and has shifted the majority of the incoming I-130 petitions to the Texas Service Center. It looks like Nebraska is the more efficient service center. It just was receiving too many cases. 

Data retrieved from:

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data/data-set-form-i-130-petition-alien-relative

Edited by HoustonCPA1989

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

You can find quarterly processing information for the service centers at:

The service centers are on the last page of the report. It tells you how many received, approved, denied, pending.

I am confused i cant find that info. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Don't loose hope my dear....there is saying “Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.”.....You will get approved very soon and i pray that you get...We all are in it together soon we all are going to be approve...stay positive and keep up the spirit...Seriously being in this group i feel we all like family supporting each other motivating.....

SMG1928,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes being in this group brings many of us together like we are family. We need to be there for one another to give support, to hear their crys, feel their pains as we are all suffering and we really need to do whatever it takes to keep positive and keep our faith..

Our days coming🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😀

Timeline
8 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Yes I don't get it either abt Nebraska but none of us do...

How do you get beeps from the uscis app? 

I have my uscis set up to get texts messages and emails but it doesn't beep, so how did u set it up to get beeps when anything changes???

10 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes I don't get it either abt Nebraska but none of us do...

How do you get beeps from the uscis app? 

I have my uscis set up to get texts messages and emails but it doesn't beep, so how did u set it up to get beeps when anything changes???

Its in d notification section where i set like notify when cases similar to mine gets updates 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SGM1928 said:

Its in d notification section where i set like notify when cases similar to mine gets updates 

Are u using android phone? If so, then that's why u have different setting options then a iPhone..

2 hours ago, HoustonCPA1989 said:

All,

Everyone needs to calm down and remain patient. It looks like USCIS has shifted the workload from Nebraska to the Texas Service Center.

I'm not sure how this information is supposed to ''calm down''' those of us that have waited 8 months, or those that continue to wait after 10 months or a year. It doesn't matter if Nebraska ''figured it out now'' we are still waiting 4-6 months over other centers. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad if it means they're finally doing something about it so the next quarter applicants get to receive their approvals in a timely fashion, it just doesn't change the fact that those of us who applied between November 2016 and March 2017 got screwed over. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.