arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Longingfor said:

I so agree with you because we are stuck and cannot make concrete plans with our spouses. It is ridiculous that they want additional information from some when they have drawn the process out so much. How can people who are separated for a year provide additional information when they barely can see each other because they have to save to pay bills for 2 households plus pay all the required visa fees. I doubt they really take these things into consideration. 

Yes I support my household and one there in Ghana and trust me the expense is really kicking my butt.. No one cares

Timeline
3 hours ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

One thing I have noticed, in the quarterly application report, that the two quarters from Trump's election to the fee increase in December, that Nebraska had more than double, almost triple, the applications submitted per quarter. Once we went into the 3rd quarter (which encompasses my PD of May 26) that applications went back to normal of about 23,000 I-130s submitted. Hopefully Nebraska is now getting through that huge increase and things will get back to normal.

Where did you get this information. I am currently trying to keep track of all cases from Nov 1 to May 30. Its a slow process and its taking a lot of time. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup, I support both of our households as well, my husband and step son are in Jamaica. 

So unreal what they put us through to be together. USCIS doesn’t care about what we go through, we are numbers to them. I want them here so we can build a life together and to get them out of the conditions they are in. I know our time will eventually come, it’s just so miserable waiting!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, jpbm said:

Where did you get this information. I am currently trying to keep track of all cases from Nov 1 to May 30. Its a slow process and its taking a lot of time. 

It's on the USCIS website - https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data/data-set-form-i-130-petition-alien-relative

There you will see all the quarterly reports since 2012 to date.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

I know you are don't get me wrong, and it's really sweet and I appreciate it, 

unfortunately, I don't think anyone besides USCIS, can make the whole system go faster. 

Unless Nebraska magically speeds up and matches the rest of the centers that are 3-4 months ahead,

which is highly unlikely, most of us are left waiting 1-2 months more. 

@acidrain and I are not giving up, we are just taking a break and gathering the strength to keep waiting.

I do, however, hope that all of what you're doing and the fact that we're writing and trying to make this public benefits future families and hopefully, in the future, no one has to wait over 6 months like we did. 

Gotcha... You and acidrain take your much needed breaks and enjoy your lives and I on the other hand will go hard and by the time you both get geared up again, then I will go and sit back for a day or 2 as by the time I get kicking some butt ( figure of speech) I will need those couple days to relax. 

All we want is justice, fairness and respect.. We deserve that 😀😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Its all bs sunde the inquiry the expedite nd everything they told us on the phone its bs so its about luck nd i wish u all the best of luck i just cant take this anymore more 

2 hours ago, mohamad charif said:

Its all bs sunde the inquiry the expedite nd everything they told us on the phone its bs so its about luck nd i wish u all the best of luck i just cant take this anymore more 

Bad and good news from Nebraska SC they just talked to my congressman and they said no plans to make any transfer but they are working really hard to finish with the backlog. SO that means they accepetd they are behind at least and working on that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Liz92 said:

Hi Nebraskans,

I just received an email that a Request for Evidence was sent to me today. My PD date is Jan 11 so I guess if your PD is in January, the good news is they are working on it. I am anxious to get it and see what they need and how much longer this will delay the whole process. I thought I was pretty thorough and my husband and i have been married for 5 years and together for 12+ years maybe even longer. Just wanted to let everyone know. I'll keep you posted on what kind of things they ask for when I receive it. Sigh 😔

Hi Liz92, I have been married for 4+ years and my pd is Nov 29 2016. I still haven't heard anything yet regarding my case. Please keep me posted as to what kind of RFE they requested. I have not received any REF and my case status is only showing as "Received". Well! its good at least someone touched your case.

''yeah we have a backlog but whoops, it is what it is''

seems Nebraska's attitude. Also, it makes you wonder if most of the numerous RFEs that are being sent to January filers are intended to further delay the process of some people and ''buy some time'' to give the illusion that they're moving forward. It is easy for them to just say ''you're missing this document'' even if you sent it already, NVC does it all the time too. I don't want to believe this is true, it sounds evil and something a reputable company would never d.... ok never mind, it's the government. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Timeline
6 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

So we really have to wait forever, my god help us all. I cant believe this. That nobody cares about us and nobody wrote back. I wish that I can go on a news chanel. Maybe CNN because its world wide, I will try to look for a email and write them. I wish Trump was not Trump maybe he would have done something but its Immigration he would probably tell them take additional 10 months. This is sooo sad. Its my husbands bday 10/5 and we are 10,000 miles apart. We thought by his bday our case would have been in Nebraska visa center. I will even look at Obamas email. 

Every day it's more frustrating

Timeline
9 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

Of course it is because we have no one to turn to, and those we have written to just basically ignored us. Look at your case. They already working on end Dec-Jan while they have people from November 2016. Ahh come on w** are they doing? 

I'm meeting with a politician next Weds in my local city and I hope to get help for all of us stuck in the hell hole of  Hellbraska...I've written letters and now am meeting them in person.. I hope to keep climbing until I reach someone who listens and helps with this misery.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I'm meeting with a politician next Weds in my local city and I hope to get help for all of us stuck in the hell hole of  Hellbraska...I've written letters and now am meeting them in person.. I hope to keep climbing until I reach someone who listens and helps with this misery.

2 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Hey let's all meet up in Nebraska and protest in front of their building. That will get media attention.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.