arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

I am so sorry you're still stuck. I have no idea why they are ''officially'' working on December cases as stated on their website, but many November cases haven't been processed yet. The fact that they tell you 30 days and then just tell you 30 days again once those are over, is downright abusive. USCIS is really frustrating. 

Yes it's all very frustrating

Timeline
1 hour ago, jpbm said:

On Feb 7 2017, NSC transferred a bunch of I-130 applications to Texas and potomac. I hope they do that again soon. 

As slow and as backed up as NSC is one would think that they would transfer cases at least every 2 months to even balance them out.. Its sad as it's slowest service center with the most suffering filers..

Timeline
27 minutes ago, EDurevic said:

You still have not heard anything? This lady posted today about her case being approved from March in Nebraska. She said her husband contacted the congressman in May which her case was with the USCIS only 2 months and she just got an answer that they are approved. Did you call anyone on Friday?

No I haven't heard a word. I called and was told I should hear something within 30 days from my inquiry that I made. I have no idea why Dec, Jan, Feb or March cases are getting approved unless uscis lost my file. All they tell u is yes it was received Nov 30 but has even 1 person had a thought that wow, it could have been lost? Nope not even 1, so I sit and wonder when, oh God when..

So I just called USCIS and asked for an update on my I-130 petition. Called for the first time since my PD is Jan 31 and it is now Sept. She said even though the processing times are updated as of July 31on their page- the I-130 is updated to what they are working on. The reason it still says 'as of July 31' is that many other application status have not been updated yet but I-130 has been. 😨 Bummer! I asked them why are they so slow and if we can request to be transferred to other centers. She gave me the normal "they are very busy and have many applications to work on before a certain date" answer and that we would have to contact offices in our own jurisdiction to get our case transferred. Ugh!! Guys just wanted to give you this update. I guess we keep waiting 😳

Timeline
1 hour ago, EDurevic said:

Last friday when I spoke to Tier 2 a guy, I asked him why do they say its usually a process of 5-6 months but now its been 7 months almost atleast for my case. He said that is our goal to be 5-6 months but this time we didnt achive it. Every other service center is on time but not Nebraska. When we all came to US we had I believe I-94 and later u were able to apply for Green Card which my parents did like 15-16 years ago even at that time my dad was the last one to apply and he got it before my mom and we did. We lived in st.louis MO and our papers went to Nebraska. So I am talking about years ago and Nebraska still the same. They do as they please. There is applications from November still waiting while other months are being approved. 

Yep many from Nov waiting and got t by passed

Hey guys, I just noticed this- 

The below USCIS page gives the different service centers and what they normally process. Could it be that these centers process the cases mentioned for them first? Could be why it's takes for ever!!! According to the page, Nebraska doesn't even get I-130 petition cases 😐😨

Im confused and unfortunately getting a little impatient 🙈 But talking here helps a lot.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/service-center-forms-processing

So now that we are almost at the 8-month mark, I asked my husband to send a letter to his congressman.  I'll let you guys know what the response is, if any.

the e-request just replied with the generic ''you're within normal processing times'' this seems so arbitrary sometimes, ugh. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just mailed a letter to the Senator where my spouse lives along with 2 USCIS executives that oversee all the field offices. It's almost 8 months with no end in sight. I won't post my letter as it is specific to my case but I did point out how Potomac & Vermont is taking 5 months while Nebraksa is taking 10 months. Why should it take twice as long for people in one service center compared to another? I also pointed out how people dating US citizens get to go into the US for 90 days to figure out whether they want to be together while we are having to pay for two residences while I'm lucky if I get to visit for 10 days. If I don't hear back anything within the next 2 weeks I am escalating this situation and contacting the Senate Judiciary Committee that oversees Immigration and Border Security. This is just ridiculous and I cannot find another time in history where a service center has taken so long to process i130 petitions. I also pointed out when I got to file DCF directly it took only 2 months. I encourage everyone else to start contacting their political offices because something needs to be done.

Edited by acidrain

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just received our NOA2 approval in the snail mail today!

Mailed I-130 12/28/2016

Received 12/29/2017

NOA1 01/13/2017

NAO2 09/21/2017

Received I-797 in mail 09/25/2017

There was no text message, email nor update on the website yet.

I hope that I give some hope to those still waiting.

Edited by Potato8

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Potato8 said:

Mailed I-130 12/28/2016

Received 12/29/2017

NOA1 01/13/2017

NAO2 12/21/2017

Received I-797 in mail 12/25/2017

Oh Most definitely you lifted a lot of hopes. Congrats!!!

Based on some random cases I am tracking on "Case Tracker" app, I see quite a handful approvals today (Sept 25) for January PDs mostly 1st and 2 week in January.

My heart continues to go out to folks with Aug to Dec PDs cases that are still pending. There is hope for Nebraska, all these waiting will soon be over.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

305 days later we got our NOA2 today!!!! Dated 09/21/17!!!!!! There's hope everybody!!!

Married: 09/01/02016

I-130 sent: 11/21/2016

NOA1 received: 11/25/2016

NOA1 hard copy: 11/30/2016

NOA2 hard copy: 09/21/2017

NVC received: 10/01/2017

DS-261 completed: 10/06/2017

AOS paid: 10/11/2017

IV fee paid: 10/20/2017

DS-260 completed: 10/25/2017

AOS/IV mailed: 10/26/2017

AOS/IV received: 10/31/2017

CC12/06/2017

Interview: 02/20/2018   AP:(

2nd Interview: 02/25/2019 (It was a STOKES!! I think I surprised them because I all ready had a trip planned over there to see him!!!)

Visa in hand! 08/12/2019

Arrived in US: 10/10/2019

10 year green card: 11/08/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Potato8 said:

Mailed I-130 12/28/2016

Received 12/29/2017

NOA1 01/13/2017

NAO2 09/21/2017

Received I-797 in mail 09/25/2017

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.