arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, tiyyo said:

11/25/2016 here, I put in an inquiry on 08/12/17 and  it stated I should hear something by 09/03/17. When I check online for case status update it said that the inquiry was still waiting to be processed on 08/12/17. What happens if we don't hear anything for the inquiry????? Ugh...I don't want to call and be told to be patient......

On their page it states that as of June 30th they were processing cases Nov 26 of 2016. 

It seems they just take forever. I dont know if I should call. My PD is nov 28th. Hope you get your case approved soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, estadia said:

Got notifications on my USCIS App this morning

2 cases from December 8th &12th  were approved

One case from January 24th 2017 (philapines) was approved said that the file was reopened and now its approved. 

All Nebraska filers 

Wonder why the end of Nov 2016 cases aren't being looked at?? Nebraska

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

Wonder why the end of Nov 2016 cases aren't being looked at?? Nebraska

Thats good question ca we have see early and mid November approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, bookman said:

Hi guys,  I need ur input please. I think i might get hit with RFE. Question 13 on the I-130 asked, has ur relative ever been in the US? I mistakenly  answer yes.. but the correct answer is No. I wrote a letter to NSC two weeks ago concerning the mistake but since then I have not gotten any update on my case.. do u think this could cause RFE

Hmm, I'm not sure what an RFE would request on that, not that there couldn't be issues for incorrect information, this sounds like not as big a deal to me but its really hard to tell.

As far as your letter, they probably won't look at it until they start looking at your file

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, mohamad charif said:

Thats good question ca we have see early and mid November approved 

Cases are getting approved in Dec from Nebraska so it's more frustrating every day. It's like they just forgot abt us late Nov filers.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, MrHanky said:

Hmm, I'm not sure what an RFE would request on that, not that there couldn't be issues for incorrect information, this sounds like not as big a deal to me but its really hard to tell.

As far as your letter, they probably won't look at it until they start looking at your file

Thanks for the clarification MrHanky, fingers n toes re crossed..on the other hand, RFE could be for visitor travel documents..I-94 hope it's  not the case

Edited by bookman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Just wondering what does it mean 

Edited by CookieCat
<removed attachment containing personal receipt number>

Timeline

It's means the date and time u downloaded the app. Nothing much..

Edited by CookieCat
<removed quote containing another member's personal identification>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 8/24/2017 at 8:04 AM, August97 said:

OMG!!! I Just turned over to try and catch a few more winks before my alarm went off for work. Then I was awaken by the sound of a text message, then another, and another and more. I thought about another member saying he got a lots of texts when he was approved so I jumped up and grabbed my phone over on the nightstand. I said a prayer before I checked...APPROVED!!!! 

It was approved yesterday after 255 days. Boy has this been one helluva wait. Feels like ten thousand pounds have been lifted off my back. The hardest part is over. Hang in there guys it will happen. Sending positive approval vibes to all. :D:jest:

Very happy 4 you ,congrats,yes waiting is unbearable! I'm praying daily for others waiting!I got my Approval by mail-- USCIS DID NIT POST IT ( YET) Approval date= 8/22/2017- mail !!

Edited by Queeniam1963

20 hours ago, Queeniam1963 said:

Very happy 4 you ,congrats,yes waiting is unbearable! I'm praying daily for others waiting!I got my Approval by mail-- USCIS DID NIT POST IT ( YET) Approval date= 8/22/2017- mail !!

Congrats! We're with Nebraska so your service center is with Potomac much FASTER! wow! Good luck :D

You shouldn't post your case number on a public form, any personal info actually, ask a mod to edit this for you

Edited by CookieCat
<removed quote containing another member's personal identification>

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline

From the November list I've been tracking, which is mostly Nov 29th cases, the list is getting smaller.

They are processing mid December cases as we know, the ones I tracked were all Dec 13th (mine was a week later)

I did see 2 cases with updates from the 25th that said

'Notice explaining USCIS actions was mailed'

We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case.

Please follow the instructions in the notice and in the notice and submit any requested materials.

This isn't an RFE because there's another case that has an RFE earlier in the week.

I wonder if that means they intend to reject it.

CR-1 Visa

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrHanky said:

From the November list I've been tracking, which is mostly Nov 29th cases, the list is getting smaller.

They are processing mid December cases as we know, the ones I tracked were all Dec 13th (mine was a week later)

I did see 2 cases with updates from the 25th that said

'Notice explaining USCIS actions was mailed'

We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case.

Please follow the instructions in the notice and in the notice and submit any requested materials.

This isn't an RFE because there's another case that has an RFE earlier in the week.

I wonder if that means they intend to reject it.

25th of December? And it does sound like they might reject those cases if there's no RFE

Timeline
2 minutes ago, estadia said:

25th of December? And it does sound like they might reject those cases if there's no RFE

The status update was the 25th of August.

My PD, was either the 20th or 23rd of Dec, I'm not home so don't have my notice handy.

CR-1 Visa

Timeline
15 minutes ago, MrHanky said:

The status update was the 25th of August.

My PD, was either the 20th or 23rd of Dec, I'm not home so don't have my notice handy.

Edited by bookman

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.