arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
49 minutes ago, Liz92 said:

Unreal! All this time has passed and they only moved 15 days. I feel horrible for everyone that lives away from their partner.

I checked my timeline and it says that my consulate is in Armenia? We live in Australia. Does anyone know why it says that? 

Screenshot_20170714-060332.png

10 minutes ago, MrHanky said:

This is just a website someone put up not an official source, that's a bug in the website, I have the same thing.

It automatically defaults to Armenia. You have to go in and edit your timeline to manually change it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, fcl said:

They just updated the processing times, if you're stuck at Nebraska and your PD is November 15 or later,i strongly suggest you file inquiries, call USCIS and demand  to speak to a Tier2 or supervisor, or make an infopass appointment, they are now required to tell you what is holding your case. At least you'll know. Also contact your congressman,in our case it really helped. 

Capture.JPG

I have a question, 

on those processing time data , it says field office processing cases as of date may 31st,  and it is now July 13th  ( appx, 1.5 month from that date ) so even if we consider they moved 1 month ahead in those 1.5 month time period wouldn't they be working on at least late December cases by now ? 

SO basically what I am saying is if your case PD is let's say December 15 , or before then you are out of normal processing time ? and can do inquiries etc ? 

15 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I have a question, 

on those processing time data , it says field office processing cases as of date may 31st,  and it is now July 13th  ( appx, 1.5 month from that date ) so even if we consider they moved 1 month ahead in those 1.5 month time period wouldn't they be working on at least late December cases by now ? 

SO basically what I am saying is if your case PD is let's say December 15 , or before then you are out of normal processing time ? and can do inquiries etc ? 

My PD is Dec 12. When I tried I was not able to submit an inquiry online. It let me fill the online form out but when I hit submit it stated that I was within normal processing time and that a file may or may not be created. Basically, one was not as I did not receive a confirmation number. Also, when I called I was told I am within normal processing times and would need to wait my turn. They go by the processing dates. 

Edited by August97

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I have a question, 

That chart shows that in May 31 they started working on cases dated November 15 or later, so by now those Priority Date cases should be finished, if not, you're out of normal processing time.

You  can't do an inquiry in that case, they'll just give you the generic answer of within processing times.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, fcl said:

That chart shows that in May 31 they started working on cases dated November 15 or later, so by now those Priority Date cases should be finished, if not, you're out of normal processing time.

You  can't do an inquiry in that case, they'll just give you the generic answer of within processing times.

ohhh  now I get it lol , so that's when they started working on cases from those dates , ok 

thank you 

Edited by harsh2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
20 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

What I don't get is, you and applerose got transferred to Potomac and it seems like it has only slowed down your process. Where Potomac was always considered faster. Something isn't right!

Am trying to finger out if they doing background check or something

Timeline
On 6/29/2017 at 8:11 PM, harsh2010 said:

Yeah try for expedite at NVC

my brother did that last year , and he got approved and his  CC only took 1 month from scan date rather then normal 2-3 months 

Keep your hopes up ! you are nearly there !! :) 

Hey, What reason did your brother provide NVC with for escalation? I am Nebraska filer sitting with Feb PD. At the rate Nebraska is going, I am hoping to hear something by end of October/Early November.

Timeline
18 hours ago, August97 said:

Hi, 

Here's cases so far for today according to my App

Nov 17 PD - Case was Received to Case Was Sent to the Department of State

Nov 23 PD - Case was Received to Request for Evidence 

There was also one Nov 14 PD - Case was Approved to Case Sent to the Department of State

Oh okay. Can you shed some light on how do you set this up? I have both case tracker and USCIS apps installed on my phone.  I just did not know how to find the case numbers from November to track using the case tracker app.  

Timeline
36 minutes ago, AJLove said:

Hey, What reason did your brother provide NVC with for escalation? I am Nebraska filer sitting with Feb PD. At the rate Nebraska is going, I am hoping to hear something by end of October/Early November.

he wrote to the FL state senator asking help to expedite case with NVC after spending 6 months at USCIS and at that point our grandmother was really sick, so he provided proof of that that she'ls put on hospice health care and wanted to spend some time with her family  

edit

i have to ask him again, I think he might have done expedite request by contacting NVC directly as well. 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline
46 minutes ago, AJLove said:

Oh okay. Can you shed some light on how do you set this up? I have both case tracker and USCIS apps installed on my phone.  I just did not know how to find the case numbers from November to track using the case tracker app.  

i been tracking lots of cases on the case tracker app too ranging from December - April , for Nebraska center

basically all i did was just changed numbers around and see what shows up  for example :  one of my November case # is LIN1790165514 

so LIN 1790  is a fixed number seems like , after that you just change around other digits and do case look up on the app and once you find I-130's just click follow case 

i got this idea from one other member that's doing this same thing for Texas Center so i figured to kill time I do this too 

Once a week or so whenever i get lot of case updates , I'll post the updates here for Nebraska center 

edit : 

so my VJ timeline started from saying approved estimate of October 16-31st . slowly , now its moved on to November 26- December 14 hehe ,  We'll get there one day 

Edited by harsh2010

46 minutes ago, AJLove said:

8 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

i been tracking lots of cases on the case tracker app too ranging from December - April , for Nebraska center

basically all i did was just changed numbers around and see what shows up  for example :  one of my November case # is LIN1790165514 

so LIN 1790  is a fixed number seems like , after that you just change around other digits and do case look up on the app and once you find I-130's just click follow case 

i got this idea from one other member that's doing this same thing for Texas Center so i figured to kill time I do this too 

Once a week or so whenever i get lot of case updates , I'll post the updates here for Nebraska center 

You can use the "Near-By" option on the app. Doing so will analyze cases close to yours. Or as harsh2010 has suggested, you can change the numbers around to check the status. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, August97 said:

You can use the "Near-By" option on the app. Doing so will analyze cases close to yours. Or as harsh2010 has suggested, you can change the numbers around to check the status. 

I dont see this option in the app, which screen are you referring to within the app?

1 minute ago, AJLove said:

I dont see this option in the app, which screen are you referring to within the app?

Are you using the USCIS app by developer Spinach? 

If so, on the main screen there are tabs you can scroll across. The first tab is "Lookup Case" scroll to the right and you will see the "Near-by" option. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, nyokie said:

Many people say stuffs about their lawyer, the only problem I have is sometimes my lawyer can be slow when it come to sending the package out and I realized other lawyers did the same thing take about 2 weeks just to mail the package out. I guess because we are not the only one they dealing with. 

That my guess and yes yes I wish there is something we can do.

You stated that you received 2 RFEs. That is very unacceptable if you are paying for the services of a lawyer. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, jakelake said:

You stated that you received 2 RFEs. That is very unacceptable if you are paying for the services of a lawyer. 

What they asked was already sent to USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.