956 posts in this topic

Hi Pink_Niru

Thanks for responding to my post. 

I have a question:

Your mom need to file for all 4 siblings individually.  You dont need to worry about support docyment. That comes in picture only when your PD becomes current. Just make sure all your files are approved by USICS

When you said make sure the files are approved by USICS, does that means it's with the USCIS and their #s start with the Country's letter along with the numbers? Is that a way to confirm the files are approved? Otherwise, how could we know?

Thanks again.

Hello all i Have a question if anyone can help i received my wl two days ago f4 pd 17 aug 2006  im married now and i have two kids i added them by pressing the add applicant buttom and uploaded the marriage certificate and the birth certificate now should i wait the nvc to respond or should i proceed by paying my fees ? And how long take nvc to respond ?if anyone can help i will appreciate that thank you  

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, mmichele said:

Hi Pink_Niru

Thanks for responding to my post. 

I have a question:

Your mom need to file for all 4 siblings individually.  You dont need to worry about support docyment. That comes in picture only when your PD becomes current. Just make sure all your files are approved by USICS

When you said make sure the files are approved by USICS, does that means it's with the USCIS and their #s start with the Country's letter along with the numbers? Is that a way to confirm the files are approved? Otherwise, how could we know?

Thanks again.

So basic path for file is File gets submitted at USICS -> File Approved by USICS -> After approval , file sent to NVC for processing -> PD becomes current in second chart in VB -> NVC Sends Welcome letter to start processing -> Petitioner / Applicant submits docs/ fill forms including Affidavit of support -> Case gets completed at NVC -> PD Becomes current in first chart -> Interview -> VISA

So currently you should have received confirmation/notice from USICS that your file is submitted. On it you will find the receipt number (The receipt number consists of three letters-for example, EAC, WAC, LIN, SRC, NBC, MSC or IOE-and 10 numbers. You can find it on notices of action USCIS has sent you) . You can check the status online / call the USICS to check whether it's approved or not. Normally after approval USICS sent the Approval notice too. 

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
5 hours ago, Eliem said:

Hello all i Have a question if anyone can help i received my wl two days ago f4 pd 17 aug 2006  im married now and i have two kids i added them by pressing the add applicant buttom and uploaded the marriage certificate and the birth certificate now should i wait the nvc to respond or should i proceed by paying my fees ? And how long take nvc to respond ?if anyone can help i will appreciate that thank you  

Just wait the NVC to process it. Last time it took them about 2 weeks to update my case with additional child and spouse

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On May 1, 2019 at 6:10 PM, pink_niru said:

In Visa journey there is separate section for interview experience 

Thank you, my PD is Feb 3rd.when should I expect an interview letter?

Edited by lesable20

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, lesable20 said:

Thank you, my PD is Feb 3rd.when should I expect an interview letter?

Your date must cross in VB final action chart 

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ramandeep said:

Hi guys,my Pd is aug2007.f4india.how long when my Pd is current.

check again in the next 2-3 years and we can estimate it

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam Visa Journey friends,

Just want to update you all that my brother received his visa last week. Alhamdullilah!! He was interviewed with his family on October 24th, 2018. Two of his family members received questionnaire email the next day of interview. All family members were placed in AP for about 6 and half months. We were requested to get second medical by the end of sixth month after the interview. After submitting of second medical, he got visa  issued in 30 days.

This AP process was a stressful nightmare for our family, but finally is over Allah ka shukkar. One of his child  is still waiting for visa due to delay medical.

I wish you all good luck with this stressful waiting time in AP. Do not lose hope, every case is different and takes AP process according to individual's situation I guess. This forum was very helpful during this time and we got a lot of information from here.

Timeline
12 hours ago, PK-FB-4 said:

Just want to update you all that my brother received his visa last week. Alhamdullilah!! He was interviewed with his family on October 24th, 2018. Two of his family members received questionnaire email the next day of interview. All family members were placed in AP for about 6 and half months. We were requested to get second medical by the end of sixth month after the interview. After submitting of second medical, he got visa  issued in 30 days.

This AP process was a stressful nightmare for our family, but finally is over Allah ka shukkar. One of his child  is still waiting for visa due to delay medical.

I wish you all good luck with this stressful waiting time in AP. Do not lose hope, every case is different and takes AP process according to individual's situation I guess. This forum was very helpful during this time and we got a lot of information from here.

congratulations brother.

Can you tell me after how many months did you received the interview call after receiving the approval that all your documents are approved and you need to wait for the interview 

Filed: Other Timeline
16 hours ago, PK-FB-4 said:

Salam and Congratulations!

By the way did your brother receive sealed envelope from the Embassy with the visa or not.  I am just curious as other VJ members have mentioned that the sealed envelope are not given with visa any more.  Thanks... 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mutahir said:

Salam and Congratulations!

By the way did your brother receive sealed envelope from the Embassy with the visa or not.  I am just curious as other VJ members have mentioned that the sealed envelope are not given with visa any more.  Thanks... 

Thank you,

No sealed envelope.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.