956 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, Luvs2Travel said:

I don't think the demand is low. Accelerated movement is probably due to start of new fiscal year in October. 

This kind of movement has never been seen since the start of the filing dates in Oct 2015. Looks significant but don't know the exact reason. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/4/2019 at 1:14 AM, Raza Hasan said:

Visa Category F4

Interview Date 17th september 2018

221-g for joint sponsor at interview we submitted sponsor on 23rd september

Case status ready till 30th October and only Prinicpal applicant status changed to AP on 30th october and on 15th november we received email for submission of I864a from joint sponsors wife which we submitted on 29th november and on 10th december principal applicant status changed to ready again and till now our status is still on ready.

On Ceac website where we uploaded our documents status of document is showing accepted.

We are really confused with this status. Even we emailed embassy but no replies. Last updated Date stuck on 17th December 2018.

Please help

I hope you all get visa soon.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:51 PM, Janna rojas said:

Yes, you will be protected under cspa! I am 26 years old and I obtained my visa together with my family in category F4 under CSPA! Do not worry!

I would be glad if you could help me as well. I am from Nepal and 

My aunt filed for F4 visa for her brother (my father).My mom, me and my brother (currently in Canada on his student visa) are derivative candidates. My aunt was asked to pay IV fee for all the derivative even after me and my brother being aged out biologically. Is this CSPA automatically analysed by NVC or do we have to ask them review the case for CSPA? I think me and my brother both qualify as per CSPA age according to CSPA calculator. Is paying visa application fee make us both eligible to fill DS 260 automatically and appear for interview along with my dad and mom or do we have to seek some other ways too?

details:
*My brother DOB is 30/Sept /1993 and my DOB is 25/Jan/1995.
*PD: 26 AUG 2005

*Approval Date: April 27,2010
*21 July 2010: received our letter saying you will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing your application for immigration on 
* Asked to pay Fee on Dec 2018

On 1/5/2019 at 1:29 AM, wahsan said:

This kind of movement has never been seen since the start of the filing dates in Oct 2015. Looks significant but don't know the exact reason. 

Looks like a low demand for next few months hence the faster movement. 

E.  VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)

Worldwide dates (except oversubscribed countries):

F1:  Up to five weeks
F2A: Up to one month
F2B: Up to two months
F3:  Up to two weeks
F4:  Up to six weeks

The above final action date projections for the Family and Employment categories indicate what is likely to happen on a monthly basis through May.  The determination of the actual monthly final action dates is subject to fluctuations in applicant demand and a number of other variables. 

Timeline
On 1/8/2017 at 7:59 AM, pink_niru said:

Starting All F4 part 4 in continuation of Part 3...Let us help each other

Hi,

My PD 03 May 2006(Rest of world), According to Visa bulletin Jan2019 Table A,it is not current where's but for Table B,it is current.Which one is applicable?

It is a month now since that bulletin is out but no news yet from NVC.When do they issue notification? Plz comment.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:38 AM, shabash said:

Hi,

My PD 03 May 2006(Rest of world), According to Visa bulletin Jan2019 Table A,it is not current where's but for Table B,it is current.Which one is applicable?

It is a month now since that bulletin is out but no news yet from NVC.When do they issue notification? Plz comment.

Current for Table B (Filing Date) has 2 meanings:

1) That if you are in the US legally then you can adjust status with I-485

2) That if you not in the US then you should receive mail from NVC soon. Make sure they have your current and updated address and contact details. 

No idea how long it's gonna take. May be recent applicants can help. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

F4 visa (India)

Priority date 12 oct 2004

Visa approved 27 july 2009

Date of birth (derivative beneficiary) 21 sept 1993

Will i be getting visa along with my family?

Please advise

thanks.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Khushdeep said:

F4 visa (India)

Please advise

thanks.

Yes.With your spouse and children under 21 years of age,at the time when your PD becomes current.

Timeline
10 hours ago, shabash said:

Yes.With your spouse and children under 21 years of age,at the time when your PD becomes current.

I’m derivative beneficiary here (son)

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
17 hours ago, Khushdeep said:

F4 visa (India)

Please advise

thanks.

No one can tell you since your parent's PD is not current.  CSPA age is determined when the PD is current.

The PD will have to be current by the July 2019 Visa Bulletin in order for you to qualify for a visa. 

Best of luck.

Timeline
7 hours ago, aaron2020 said:

No one can tell you since your parent's PD is not current.  CSPA age is determined when the PD is current.

The PD will have to be current by the July 2019 Visa Bulletin in order for you to qualify for a visa. 

Best of luck.

Thanks for reply!!

Can anyone predict f4 visa (India) movement for coming months? Is it gonna be slow or fast?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello All,

My brother wants to get married just after I submitted my affidavit of support documents to NVC as his petitioner, please advise.

Thank you

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
5 minutes ago, lesable20 said:

Hello All,

My brother wants to get married just after I submitted my affidavit of support documents to NVC as his petitioner, please advise.

Thank you

DOH!  Marriage does not change your I-864.  

Does your brother wants his wife to immigrate with him?  If yes, then he should inform the NVC to add his wife and you should amend your I-864 to include his wife.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:02 AM, Nyr said:

I would be glad if you could help me as well. I am from Nepal and 

My aunt filed for F4 visa for her brother (my father).My mom, me and my brother (currently in Canada on his student visa) are derivative candidates. My aunt was asked to pay IV fee for all the derivative even after me and my brother being aged out biologically. Is this CSPA automatically analysed by NVC or do we have to ask them review the case for CSPA? I think me and my brother both qualify as per CSPA age according to CSPA calculator. Is paying visa application fee make us both eligible to fill DS 260 automatically and appear for interview along with my dad and mom or do we have to seek some other ways too?

details:
*My brother DOB is 30/Sept /1993 and my DOB is 25/Jan/1995.
*PD: 26 AUG 2005

*Approval Date: April 27,2010
*21 July 2010: received our letter saying you will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing your application for immigration on 
* Asked to pay Fee on Dec 2018

can anyone please help me with this thing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.