emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
2 hours ago, june2007 said:

We are almost the same date,  am.          6 june 2007, probably next month we will start receiving WL

Did you updated your email to get WL via email?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, Tanim said:

What kind of mails?

I have attended an interview at the embassy before,  I was formally under f1 but got married and my case was changed to f3, at the embassy when I went for my interview and told them I would like to travel with my family.  I got the interview letter through my mail then and when the case was changed I also got a mail. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, HDALI07 said:

I have a question,what documents we have to take at the time of interview. My ds260 form is also completed.

You will have full list in appointment letter but u can refer

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/required-documents/

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, pink_niru said:

You will have full list in appointment letter but u can refer

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/required-documents/

Ds260 form we have to fill for every family member separately.

Timeline
2 hours ago, HDALI07 said:

Ds260 form we have to fill for every family member separately.

Which country you from ? Its online , as soon as you login , you will see all family members you filled for n against it link to fill form

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, pink_niru said:

Which country you from ? Its online , as soon as you login , you will see all family members you filled for n against it link to fill form

India, there are separate forms for every family memeber we have to fill separately by clicking start for each member.what information they ask in each forms .

Timeline
4 hours ago, HDALI07 said:

Hi can anyone tell me we have to enter every member passport number in ds260 forms .

Google ds260 PDF form...u will get all info

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys

My application is under f3 and I am expecting my welcome letter in next couple of months,my question is related to police clearance certificate.

I was born in India and currently I am Canadian citizen and my lawyer asked me get police clearance for both countries. Does anyone have experience how to get Indian police clearance if you are Canadian citizen

Thanks in advance

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
57 minutes ago, chauhanmanish said:

Hi guys

My application is under f3 and I am expecting my welcome letter in next couple of months,my question is related to police clearance certificate.

I was born in India and currently I am Canadian citizen and my lawyer asked me get police clearance for both countries. Does anyone have experience how to get Indian police clearance if you are Canadian citizen

Thanks in advance

Hi chauhanmanish,

How old were you when you left India? 

The NVC requires a Police Clearance Certificate for all applicant above the age of 16 and if you have lived in any country after the age of 16 for more than 6 months. 

Hope this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.