Jadon_Germany

N-400 January 2017 Filers

2,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Steve&Roi said:

May 16 may case changed from in line to interview was scheduled. how long will i get the scheduled letter?

Only god or uscis knows this, my case status is inline for almost 3 month, for some people it took a week after being inline and some are waiting over 6 months, manyย say it depends on the speed of field office and some say other things.... so i guess just check the status and wait for letter, welcome to the world of patienceย 

Edited by weakheart

42 minutes ago, Steve&Roi said:

May 16 may case changed from in line to interview was scheduled. how long will i get the scheduled letter?

ย 

About a week to 10 days. ย Congrats, btw.

barata-gif-3.gif

From studying timelines in previous threads, the typical timeline goes like this:

ย 

NOA1 to inline: 1-2ย months

inline to interview letter: over 3ย months

interview letter to interview date: over 1 month

interview date to oath ceremony: ย overย 1 month

ย 

Total time from NOA1 to oath: ย 7-8 months

ย 

There are always exceptions of course, as also evidenced in previous threads. ย Most of the exceptions that see quicker results than the above are due toย field office workloads. ย Most of the exceptions that see slower results than the above are due to service center issues.

barata-gif-3.gif

24 minutes ago, weakheart said:

Only god or uscis knows this, my case status is inline for almost 3 month, for some people it took a week after being inline and some are waiting over 6 months, manyย say it depends on the speed of field office and some say other things.... so i guess just check the status and wait for letter, welcome to the world of patienceย 

Smart conclusion!!!! Congratulations !! That ย isย ย all what we can do for now .:D

1 hour ago, weakheart said:

:D:D:Dย what a world we live in... we gotta suffer for longย 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/11/2017 at 10:23 PM, weakheart said:

Ok i am getting worried now๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I was of the view that the people who are getting interviews done are possibly some special people or something along that line in eyes of uscis as most people are still waiting so normal time inline wait is longer,ย 

ย  ย Now i am thinking only few people talk here and it is possible that many have their interview letters in hand but they either dont visit here or didnt update.

which makes me think maybe the ones that are left are some special people and that we will not be treated with normal group,

because i dont think uscis just picks any application by saying umm umm this one for today, if we are not getting interview letter maybe we are stuck in background check or something? What you guys think๐Ÿ˜ž...Is anyone sure that to be inline you must clear background checks?

maybe we should check out who is still waiting for interview letter by having them speak up one time that they are still waiting for interview letter?

ย 

I wanted to calm you down a little. I live in Houston and my lawyer told me that unfortunately Houston field office is very backlogged... She said it may take 7-9 months to get interview here. I was hopping she is wrong but one of my friend just had her interview in Houston and it took her exactly 9 months since the day of application till the interview date... It means that I am not getting my interview letter at least until September((( I keep checking it everyday though :-) My problem is that I got a new job in Utah which starts in the end of August so I have to move and send USCIS the change of address which will probably delay my case even more. Although, I think Salt Lake City moves better than Houston...ย 

2 minutes ago, Zhekaviolin said:

I wanted to calm you down a little. I live in Houston and my lawyer told me that unfortunately Houston field office is very backlogged... She said it may take 7-9 months to get interview here. I was hopping she is wrong but one of my friend just had her interview in Houston and it took her exactly 9 months since the day of application till the interview date... It means that I am not getting my interview letter at least until September((( I keep checking it everyday though :-) My problem is that I got a new job in Utah which starts in the end of August so I have to move and send USCIS the change of address which will probably delay my case even more. Although, I think Salt Lake City moves better than Houston...ย 

holy cow...oh boy..ย we're all like seeing a blank future every way we look it's "uncertain" ...Good luck in your new job !

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, feroze895 said:

My interview has been scheduled today. Should be getting letter this week.

Congratulations! Now take that book and prepare for the civics questions. :)

Relax, this is not a race.

I'm not in line anymore my status changed today shedule for interview so im asking about the letter someone said a week or 10 days

K1

May 07, 2013 - Filed I-129f

May 10,2013 - Noa1

August 05, 2013 - Approved Noa2 ( No Rfe )

August 09, 2013 - Received Noa2 hard copy

August 23, 2013 - Got our case number ( through DOS )

August 24, 2013 - Pay @ BPI Bank for Interview Appointment

August 27, 2013 - CEAC website says Ready for Interview

August 27, 2013 - Schedule my Interview online ( Interview date September 11, 2013 )

August 27, 2013 - Received letter from NVC

September 3, 2013 - passed my Medical @ St. Luke ( 2 days medical Sept. 2 and 3 )

September 06, 2013 - CFO seminar

September 11, 2013 - Visa Approved smile.png

September 11, 2013 - my visa status changed from ready to AP

September 12, 2013 - my visa status changed from AP to Issued

September 16, 2013 - Visa on hand smile.png ( 3 business day after my interview )

October 01, 2013 - Detroit (POE) Welcome to Michigan

November 17, 2013 - Got married!

AOS

December 16, 2013 - mail our AOS

December 23, 2013 - USCIS Chicago Lockbox received my Package

December 28, 2013 - Received a text message 3 application is on the process

Jan 3, 2014 - Got my NOA hard copy

Jan 09, 2014 - Got my Appointment notice ( Jan 29, 2014 )

Jan 29, 2014 - Biometrix done

Feb 07, 2014 - Check status online ( For Testing and Interview )

Feb 26, 2014 - Check status online ( EAD card production and AP approved)

March 03, 2014 - EAD card is coming ( March 5 according to USPS )

March 05, 2014 - Got my EAD card

March 06, 2014 - Got my Interview date ( April 15, 2014 )

April 15, 2014 - Approved :)smile.png

2 hours ago, Leon & Mylen said:

ย 

About a week to 10 days. ย Congrats, btw.

thank you! Salamat :*

K1

May 07, 2013 - Filed I-129f

May 10,2013 - Noa1

August 05, 2013 - Approved Noa2 ( No Rfe )

August 09, 2013 - Received Noa2 hard copy

August 23, 2013 - Got our case number ( through DOS )

August 24, 2013 - Pay @ BPI Bank for Interview Appointment

August 27, 2013 - CEAC website says Ready for Interview

August 27, 2013 - Schedule my Interview online ( Interview date September 11, 2013 )

August 27, 2013 - Received letter from NVC

September 3, 2013 - passed my Medical @ St. Luke ( 2 days medical Sept. 2 and 3 )

September 06, 2013 - CFO seminar

September 11, 2013 - Visa Approved smile.png

September 11, 2013 - my visa status changed from ready to AP

September 12, 2013 - my visa status changed from AP to Issued

September 16, 2013 - Visa on hand smile.png ( 3 business day after my interview )

October 01, 2013 - Detroit (POE) Welcome to Michigan

November 17, 2013 - Got married!

AOS

December 16, 2013 - mail our AOS

December 23, 2013 - USCIS Chicago Lockbox received my Package

December 28, 2013 - Received a text message 3 application is on the process

Jan 3, 2014 - Got my NOA hard copy

Jan 09, 2014 - Got my Appointment notice ( Jan 29, 2014 )

Jan 29, 2014 - Biometrix done

Feb 07, 2014 - Check status online ( For Testing and Interview )

Feb 26, 2014 - Check status online ( EAD card production and AP approved)

March 03, 2014 - EAD card is coming ( March 5 according to USPS )

March 05, 2014 - Got my EAD card

March 06, 2014 - Got my Interview date ( April 15, 2014 )

April 15, 2014 - Approved :)smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Steve&Roi said:

I'm not in line anymore my status changed today shedule for interview so im asking about the letter someone said a week or 10 days

Line is mooooving, congrats ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.